FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Best Option??

Best Option??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well after a decent month and a bit here building up a nice little friendslist and chatting to so many nice people we have sadly got a message claiming to know who we are and mentioning names

This has totally freaked both of us out pas we have no idea who it is or what they will do

Our profile now has no pics and a lot of what we are looking for has been removed too

Whats the best option for us moving in from this?

1.Delete everything and continue with a blank profile

2.Start over with a whole new profile

3.Leave and try to just stick to socials and club nights

We understand this happens all the time but its totally caught us off guard

Thanks

V+G

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Firstly id message them telling them to get a life or come clean n report to admin ...secondly id stay ..keeping my original profile but making sure any pics i have in public gallery could not be recognised as me then thirdly forget them move on and enjoy the scene ..dont let arseholes ruin anything ..some people get off on ruining others fun n enjoyment i wouldnt give them the satifaction ...but thats just me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had a few profiles now and over that time had a few people say thy know me ... since we are all adults it only really annoys me when they wont do the courteous thing of also saying who they are

Unless they have threatened you then i would just block them ... chances are they wont say because they have something to hide themselves ... generally a partner that knows notjing about fab

If they have threatened you then report them and fo with whatever nakea you feel more comfortable wether that be a hidden or new profile

Remember you can bbunp into people you know at socials and club nights too ... ince you realise its more fommon than you think and everyone is in it for the same reasons, spotting people you know becomes less scary! Good luck op x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Mail & ask who they are and how they know you .

If they wont tell you block and move on.

It might not be as bad as your imagining.

If if your really worried about it delete your account and start again,add unidentifiable pics and ask friends to reverify you.

Also once i learn to proof read a post before publishing it i might not look like an idiot

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"Also once i learn to proof read a post before publishing it i might not look like an idiot "

Lol

Never

Just excitable

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I wouldn't panic too much.

Ask who they are....if they haven't got the balls to reveal themselves to you, they are unlikely to do anything about you either.

And if they do......the Police enjoy knocking on doors and asking why people are doing this sort of thing

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Seriously what are they going to do tell people they are in the same boat they are also on here too. I also know people on here from vanilla life but I am not going to say anything to anyone about them being on here as I need to explain it my self. Ask who they are and if you all still like each other go for it

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Ive had this a few times. Also had some one put up my full name and facebook profile name as well. I used to freak out. Now i just block and continue to do my own thing. X

"Ive had this a few times. Also had some one put up my full name and facebook profile name as well. I used to freak out. Now i just block and continue to do my own thing. X"

Had this when I was on as a single female if they are on here and they usually have a blank profile. I was said I have nothing to hide so go for it then would report and block them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the helpful messages,

We have messaged asking who they are so hopefully we can find out and put it to bed

If not they will be reported and blocked and we are going to work on our profile and get back to enjoying Fab

"Also once i learn to proof read a post before publishing it i might not look like an idiot "

you're fine I got a good half hour trying to read it and I'm trying to kill time in work so thumbs up

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Thanks for all the helpful messages,

We have messaged asking who they are so hopefully we can find out and put it to bed

If not they will be reported and blocked and we are going to work on our profile and get back to enjoying Fab "

"Thanks for all the helpful messages,

If not they will be reported and blocked and we are going to work on our profile and get back to enjoying Fab "

Good luck to you, I hope whoever it is/was grows up. They know you - so you know them and their secret. Stupid buggers.

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Ohh guess who i found on a swingers site!!

Eh what you doing on a swingers site mate ?

Doh !!!!

Fuck em . Youre consenting adults and what you do in your own time and who with is no fuckers business but yours .

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ohh guess who i found on a swingers site!!

Eh what you doing on a swingers site mate ?

Doh !!!!

Fuck em . Youre consenting adults and what you do in your own time and who with is no fuckers business but yours .

"

or you could tell us who was hasseling you and maybe someone will know who it is.

I'd send them a picture of my gaping arsehole

» Add a new message to this topic