FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > After 8, 4th feb

After 8, 4th feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Considering going on the 4th.

We have been once before and it was extremely quiet, as in like 4 single guys, it was a while back tho!

Any couples going this date? Or any ideas if it's busy on a Saturday night if your not looking for single guys x

Tia

Miss k

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

CJs isn't on that night so I expect After 8 will be busy.

Maybe try and arrange club meets so you know you're going to have other couples and woman there?

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

Ah!! I was told that but couldn't see it listed in their site so assumed I had misheard them.

I'm the same - I like to play ??. I've arranged a meet that night though so won't be in After 8. There's usually a good mix of genders when I'm there.

"Ah!! I was told that but couldn't see it listed in their site so assumed I had misheard them.

I'm the same - I like to play ??. I've arranged a meet that night though so won't be in After 8. There's usually a good mix of genders when I'm there. "

Only been once ages ago and wasn't keen, but might give it another go if we can't find a party or a meet lol x Have added it to our meets anyway so fingers crossed x

K

By *bzHotCplCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We went to the last Lingerie night which is held on the middle Saturday of the month. That was a busy night

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's the night of Scotland v Ireland rugby. Might be a few kilts turn up. Or a few Irish guys. Or all of the above. Lol

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Went one Friday and it was awesome, the next week not so good. You can't predict how it'll turn out, just go and see.

"Went one Friday and it was awesome, the next week not so good. You can't predict how it'll turn out, just go and see. "

True x it is what you make it I suppose

» Add a new message to this topic