FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Piperdam Lodges

Piperdam Lodges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some info on these are they worth the money?? What good things is there to do? Anything advisable to take there with you. Suggestions very much welcome. No naughty ones hahhaa will be a week of sensible behaviour

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I might be wrong but think Miss dyno has used them .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Myself and a few friends have used them quite a bit and we love them. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

Lots of activities to sign up for and a great wee pub

"Myself and a few friends have used them quite a bit and we love them. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

Lots of activities to sign up for and a great wee pub "

what activities are there??? I pass the place daily and often wonder what things of interest people find there, unless a golfer?

"Myself and a few friends have used them quite a bit and we love them. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

what activities are there??? I pass the place daily and often wonder what things of interest people find there, unless a golfer?"

You can do archery and quad biking a few other things that I can't remember x

Lots of activities to sign up for and a great wee pub "

Is the pub within the complex of lodges???

Is there anywhere within the area of Angus that is good to go x

Is the pub within the complex of lodges???

Is there anywhere within the area of Angus that is good to go x"

what is it you are looking to do for relaxation / sports etc

and have you considered St.andrews as another location

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Stayed there and they are great , but really it's home entertainment, rather than going out you bring your drinks your company and have fun.

message sent x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I might be wrong but think Miss dyno has used them . "
I have indeed been to piperdam .

They were okay but not cheap and you pay for a lot of extras ie towels & electricity .

My favourites to go to are Nunland hillside lodges in Dumfries .

They are so much cheaper and 100% better in my opinioxx with no hiden extras in the price.

The club house at piperdam for food is very pricy and the food isnt that great.

At Nunland they dont have a club so its pretty much make your own entertainment .

The couple who run the site here are lovely and cant do enough for you so gives you the feeling of being special guests & not just another holiday maker like you feel at piperdam.

You will find the lodges on the hoeseasons website to compare prices xx

"I might be wrong but think Miss dyno has used them . I have indeed been to piperdam .

They were okay but not cheap and you pay for a lot of extras ie towels & electricity .

They are so much cheaper and 100% better in my opinioxx with no hiden extras in the price.

At Nunland they dont have a club so its pretty much make your own entertainment .

The couple who run the site here are lovely and cant do enough for you so gives you the feeling of being special guests & not just another holiday maker like you feel at piperdam.

You will find the lodges on the hoeseasons website to compare prices xx "

Thank you. They have done away with the electricity cards in the bigger lodges apparently and they added towel bundles on for us with booking one of larger lodges. Can't wait looking forward to spending a week in the hot tub lol. Thanks for all info guys xx

"I might be wrong but think Miss dyno has used them . I have indeed been to piperdam .

Thank you. They have done away with the electricity cards in the bigger lodges apparently and they added towel bundles on for us with booking one of larger lodges. Can't wait looking forward to spending a week in the hot tub lol. Thanks for all info guys xx"

enjoy;

hope the weather stays good

Yep..I have a meet organised in two weeks there with four of us and it's great fun...Hot tub is always a welcome addition! Enjoy

Thank you. They have done away with the electricity cards in the bigger lodges apparently and they added towel bundles on for us with booking one of larger lodges. Can't wait looking forward to spending a week in the hot tub lol. Thanks for all info guys xx

enjoy;

hope the weather stays good"

Fingers crossed lol specially for being out in hot tub . Thanks again for all ur advice much appreciated xx

» Add a new message to this topic