FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The Art of seduction

The Art of seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now to all you sexy vixens out there in fabland, what is your preferred method of seduction to entice a night of passion?. Are you a girl who just has to utter a sentence to have guy drooling at the mouth, or do you dress to impress with a sexy number, which you know is going to send his brain into meltdown.

Me as a guy, see a girl dressed in a really sexy number and just turn to mush lol, although coupled with those come to bed eyes it's all over but shouting for me she can get me to do anything.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all about the eyes for me, a look can speak a thousand words !!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Now to all you sexy vixens out there in fabland, what is your preferred method of seduction to entice a night of passion?. Are you a girl who just has to utter a sentence to have guy drooling at the mouth, or do you dress to impress with a sexy number, which you know is going to send his brain into meltdown.

Me as a guy, see a girl dressed in a really sexy number and just turn to mush lol, although coupled with those come to bed eyes it's all over but shouting for me she can get me to do anything. "

I think its all in the eyes you just know by the look a man/ woman gives you whats on the cards next

» Add a new message to this topic