FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rant!

Rant!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can i just have a rant please!!!

I made the stupid mistake of joining plenty of fish again recently and have been reminded why i left it in the first place

Because its full of "single" guys that are also on here ... happy to shag you of course if they get the chance ... but then oh so ready to give you verbal abuse for the sheer cheek of contemplating proper dating

Just had someone messsge "hi miss fabswingers lol" and when i asked what was funny about that i was told i shouldn't be on pof as its not for hookers !!

Enjoying sex and expirementing where your boundaries are while you are single does not make you a hooker!! It also doesn't make you unworthy of ever having a proper relationahip again!! And the total double stabdard that its fine for these guys to do both but not the girls drives me mental!!

And breathe! I am away to delete it again and stick to tinder where i can control the unsolicited junk mail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/17 10:37:19]

"Can i just have a rant please!!!

I made the stupid mistake of joining plenty of fish again recently and have been reminded why i left it in the first place

Because its full of "single" guys that are also on here ... happy to shag you of course if they get the chance ... but then oh so ready to give you verbal abuse for the sheer cheek of contemplating proper dating

Just had someone messsge "hi miss fabswingers lol" and when i asked what was funny about that i was told i shouldn't be on pof as its not for hookers !!

Enjoying sex and expirementing where your boundaries are while you are single does not make you a hooker!! It also doesn't make you unworthy of ever having a proper relationahip again!! And the total double stabdard that its fine for these guys to do both but not the girls drives me mental!!

And breathe! I am away to delete it again and stick to tinder where i can control the unsolicited junk mail "

I'm with you on this one sister!!! Here here!!!

Dxx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh I hear you

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Im on both and ive seen a few girls from here on it .

My take is you dont have to justify your actions to anyone , block them and move on as they clearly aint worth the time of day

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Bloody keyboard warriors. The problem with the Internet is that people seem to think that decency and manners are left at the door. They'd never say it to your face, the cowards.

I've thought about trying internet dating but it's clear that I'm a rubbish girlfriend so I've given up dating altogether.

I am on pof aswell. I know i am to old for fab. But enjoy the banter and chats i get from forums and some of the socials. But am on pof to look for a friend and hopefully a relationship. Doesnt make me a bad person for being on both.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Bloody keyboard warriors. The problem with the Internet is that people seem to think that decency and manners are left at the door. They'd never say it to your face, the cowards.

I've thought about trying internet dating but it's clear that I'm a rubbish girlfriend so I've given up dating altogether."

I actually can cope with the fact that they have no manners and are just a bit of an asshole because that makes it clear to me that i would never have liked them anyway so who cares what they think

What gets to me about it is for every asshole who feels the need to message you and vocalise their opinion ... there are probably 5 relatively decent other guys who wouldnt say it but are thinking it

I really thought in 2017 we were a bit more evolved than needing to pretend to be a virgin to appeal to a guy

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Bloody keyboard warriors. The problem with the Internet is that people seem to think that decency and manners are left at the door. They'd never say it to your face, the cowards.

I've thought about trying internet dating but it's clear that I'm a rubbish girlfriend so I've given up dating altogether.

I actually can cope with the fact that they have no manners and are just a bit of an asshole because that makes it clear to me that i would never have liked them anyway so who cares what they think

What gets to me about it is for every asshole who feels the need to message you and vocalise their opinion ... there are probably 5 relatively decent other guys who wouldnt say it but are thinking it

I really thought in 2017 we were a bit more evolved than needing to pretend to be a virgin to appeal to a guy "

Equality still has a very long way to go

Recently joined pof, I'm rubbish at dating so will see how it goes...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What is a proper relationship for me its nothing more than two folk deciding to spend more time together if anything for me the msgs you recieve from these people shows a measure of desperation.

"I am on pof aswell. I know i am to old for fab. But enjoy the banter and chats i get from forums and some of the socials. But am on pof to look for a friend and hopefully a relationship. Doesnt make me a bad person for being on both. "

same here but the abuse i get on Pof like the OP mentioned is heart breaking. My skin is just not thick enough. Why do they think we dont deserve to find happiness, its lifes ultimate goal for most people

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

I really thought in 2017 we were a bit more evolved than needing to pretend to be a virgin to appeal to a guy "

This reminded me of 3 different conversations I had with 3 guys in a Swingers Club last year.

Two were I love swinging but no way if I have a gf do I want her to be a swinger!

The 3rd was I like swinging but my gf doesn't know and stays at home! Anyway I defo don't want her to be a swinger!

Each to their own but it does show the thinking some guys have!

To them only a 'certain type of women' allow themselves to explore, experiment with their sexuality etc...!

I am happy to be that certain type of woman.

Am having a great time

Those ejits are absolutely ridiculous. Their not worth your time and anger. I don't mean to sound so callous and blaise, but two fingers to the %¥?~

"I am on pof aswell. I know i am to old for fab. But enjoy the banter and chats i get from forums and some of the socials. But am on pof to look for a friend and hopefully a relationship. Doesnt make me a bad person for being on both.

same here but the abuse i get on Pof like the OP mentioned is heart breaking. My skin is just not thick enough. Why do they think we dont deserve to find happiness, its lifes ultimate goal for most people "

I feel for you little miss. I know its hard but you just have to block out the idiots who give you abuse and carry on. There are sone nice genuine guys out there. Just takes a lot of filtering to find them. Good luck hun.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 28/01/17 11:44:07]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You often read females declaring in the forum that if they met someone on here they would not be swingers, their choice but it may be the same dismissive approach that swinging was beneath them.

Note: may

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Good luck OP

Hope you find the person you seek

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

It depends what you join for. Many are on pof for the same reason as fab.

But if you're more open to dating, then great! If you're recognised as being on both, then it makes for more conversation, i think

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I lasted less than a day on pof just didn't get on with it sad to say but I prefer fab some really decent people on here at times.

Grump

"I am on pof aswell. I know i am to old for fab. But enjoy the banter and chats i get from forums and some of the socials. But am on pof to look for a friend and hopefully a relationship. Doesnt make me a bad person for being on both.

same here but the abuse i get on Pof like the OP mentioned is heart breaking. My skin is just not thick enough. Why do they think we dont deserve to find happiness, its lifes ultimate goal for most people

I feel for you little miss. I know its hard but you just have to block out the idiots who give you abuse and carry on. There are sone nice genuine guys out there. Just takes a lot of filtering to find them. Good luck hun. "

thank you. kinda given up. happy being in my own company

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I feel for you little miss. I know its hard but you just have to block out the idiots who give you abuse and carry on. There are sone nice genuine guys out there. Just takes a lot of filtering to find them. Good luck hun.

thank you. kinda given up. happy being in my own company"

You have your little ducks mind

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"You often read females declaring in the forum that if they met someone on here they would not be swingers, their choice but it may be the same dismissive approach that swinging was beneath them.

Note: may"

I am one woman who wouldn't swing in a relationship. I make no secret of it. However its not because I think it beneath me. Realistically its because I'm never going to be secure enough in myself to share the man I love. I admire the couples who do.

There are so many double standards and sadly the internet is breeding ground for many a troll.

Regardless of who you are and what you choose to do. Someone will likely never be too far away to share their disapproval.

There's still a very long way to go. Not just for women either.

If I'd know it was all hookers on here, I wouldn't have blown my lotto winnings on bouncy castles and takeaway pizza.

"You often read females declaring in the forum that if they met someone on here they would not be swingers, their choice but it may be the same dismissive approach that swinging was beneath them.

Note: may

I am one woman who wouldn't swing in a relationship. I make no secret of it. However its not because I think it beneath me. Realistically its because I'm never going to be secure enough in myself to share the man I love. I admire the couples who do.

There are so many double standards and sadly the internet is breeding ground for many a troll.

Regardless of who you are and what you choose to do. Someone will likely never be too far away to share their disapproval.

There's still a very long way to go. Not just for women either.

"

Couldn't agree more

By *iceguy 1966Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

I have been on POF for about two weeks.

Full of strange fantasists that want to stalk you to death.

This site is so much better as the people are on the whole more real and more adult and open with you.

I am very selective on who i meet and play with and this site provides that.

Have fun and stay safe everyone

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Can i just have a rant please!!!

And breathe! I am away to delete it again and stick to tinder where i can control the unsolicited junk mail "

That just sounds mental. I don't get some people at all. Don't understand them. I don't see why we can't all get on and be different yet fundamentally the same where it matters - how it seems to be okay for a man to be a sexual person but not a woman. Get fitted out for your chastity belt and habit while the guys go out and enjoy themselves and are ready to settle down with you. Home cooked meals and sex when he wants.

It's a joke. Be free. Ignore the dickheads. Be yourself. I've met you socially before. You're lovely. They're not worth it or you. You're better than they are and you deserve better. And you'll get it. Block. Ignore. Or destroy them first then do it. And move on. And find someone worth talking to or meeting.

thank you. kinda given up. happy being in my own company

You have your little ducks mind "

Yes i do. he respects me well, lol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Just because you eat in McDonald's doesn't mean you don't like dining in a restaurant!

I'm on PoF too and have had exactly the same experience. Lack of respect from guys that are on both sites, timewasters, married guys, no response to messages, etc.

Having been single for several years, Fab fun is great but it would be nice to date.

Just do what's right for you and forget these immature bell ends. I've been on POF/Match and I've had relationships from them. If it's just a shag whether I'm after one or not it's waaaaaay easier on those sites than it is here. Very little effort required.

It's your life, live it how you like and he'll mend them...

Hell even.....

Just like to say that it's 50/50 for me, I see a lot of stories from women and couples regarding guys and ofcourse many are true tales of the guys being dickheads but it happens to guys from single fems. I had one recently which I still laugh at

Just got to rise above it and let them carry on with their shite lives, not worth getting too annoyed at

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

People can be so judgemental

We all make our own choices as to what we would like to make our life fulfilling

"Im on both and ive seen a few girls from here on it .

My take is you dont have to justify your actions to anyone , block them and move on as they clearly aint worth the time of day "

That's bang on the money!

I find more married people playing away on dating sites than on Fab

just my humble opinion, if you have too play away from home- there is obviously something lacking within your marriage- am not judging folks, thats not what i mean, however if there wasn't something missing in your sex life, you wouldn't be looking else where

"just my humble opinion, if you have too play away from home- there is obviously something lacking within your marriage- am not judging folks, thats not what i mean, however if there wasn't something missing in your sex life, you wouldn't be looking else where "

Some people just get a thrill out of cheating.... Richard Gere was married to Cindy Crawford the number 1 super model in the world and he still cheated.... honestly monogamy is not for everyone...

» Add a new message to this topic