FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dom/sub help

Dom/sub help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So..I have quite an in your face and take what I want sexually kinda personality and my darlin boy is very laid back and gentle. but I really really want to be completely submissive. I love him and the idea of him being in complete control, but we can't quite get there to tame the tiger in me and he to step up and take control.

So my question to all the sub and dom couples is How do we get this ball rolling properly x

Miss k

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people are just not cut out to be totally sub,i an one of them.As much as i totally love him in control there is a bit if me that just wont fully commit .You could let me help him

"Some people are just not cut out to be totally sub,i an one of them.As much as i totally love him in control there is a bit if me that just wont fully commit .You could let me help him "

Omg yea x that would be fun x

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

There needs to be some dominant streak in him or he will just do it to please and you'll know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I could help...

Bx

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

K you will never be sub, ever, FACT lol

Maybe try hog tie restraints and a gag so you can't give him any cheek haha

Failing that make J your bitch

L xx

"K you will never be sub, ever, FACT lol

L xx"

Hehe x I will make j my biatch If you let me lol x that would be fun x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

So lucky you can share it though x

Bellshill

L xx

Hehe x I will make j my biatch If you let me lol x that would be fun x"

Oh no not my baby lol x

L xx

Oh no not my baby lol x"

Pml x promise not to corrupt your baby x

Bellshill

L xx

Oh no not my baby lol x

Pml x promise not to corrupt your baby x"

You fibber lol x

L xx

Oh no not my baby lol x

You fibber lol x"

Hehe yea okay I told a porkie

Bellshill

L xx

Oh no not my baby lol x

You fibber lol x

Hehe yea okay I told a porkie "

Ladies, please..... I'm not a piece of meat

By *oney4uCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was just saying the same to my hubby the other day that I would love to be a sub (like you, if I actually could or not is another matter) but mines is the same, very gentle and loving.

L xx

Oh no not my baby lol x

You fibber lol x

Hehe yea okay I told a porkie

Ladies, please..... I'm not a piece of meat "

Hehe, perfect rump steak

"I was just saying the same to my hubby the other day that I would love to be a sub (like you, if I actually could or not is another matter) but mines is the same, very gentle and loving. "

It's a love and trust thing, and I trust my boy 100% and think he is sexy as hell and want to be his completely

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I was just saying the same to my hubby the other day that I would love to be a sub (like you, if I actually could or not is another matter) but mines is the same, very gentle and loving.

It's a love and trust thing, and I trust my boy 100% and think he is sexy as hell and want to be his completely "

I understand what you ladies are saying and I agree, it is all about trust.

But...(yes there's a but I'm afraid)...not everyone has a Dom side to them. It's not really something that can be taught either. Sometimes with lots of talking it can evolve over time but it requires patience.

I hope you both get what you desire and you and your partners have a fun time exploring with each other

By *oznrayCouple  over a year ago

helensburgh

I'm afraid if there is dominance in your your make up, then unfortunately you can never be fully sub, but there are a few ways people work around that, at work if your job allows a dominant position then you get it out your system that way, switching is another way of getting it out your system

From a gorean point of view we use dominant slaves as first or head girl who's dominant side is used to keep the others in the chain inline

That being said most dorms want a sub to have a bit of fire in their belly, a walk over is no fun lol, having to put you in your place is part of the fun, and punishment is not always a physical thing

Falkirk

That's true but even someone with some dominence to their personality can be submissive with the right person. However, from the way the partners have been described, I'm not sure they are strong willed enough

You both have very good points and yea, it's only good if both of us want it x we have discussed it and agree it's something we would both enjoy, however you are right, there is a strong side to my personality and tbh the only person in the world I would be completely submissive (with the occasional bit of bite) would be for my boy. I think it's something we will have to take baby steps and time to achieve x but that could be fun also, all in the learning, teaching trusting and listening I suppose x

Any form of BDSM between a loving couple can be problematic. Obviously there are those live D/s 24-7, but for many adjusting to it can be hard. In the past I (male half) have been asked to punish a wife as she liked that aspect but he didn't want to hurt her, as he saw it.

Many people with sub or dom tendencies act quite differently in normal life. Tots is quite a feisty woman, but in the right mood and circumstances is very submissive. She is quite adept at "topping from the bottom" - when in the zone (gently start) she has been known to ask for "another 10, harder" and so on. Works for both of us.

There can be positions or situations that can trigger submission too. For us a hand round her throat works very well - in a loving way obviously

"Any form of BDSM between a loving couple can be problematic. Obviously there are those live D/s 24-7, but for many adjusting to it can be hard. In the past I (male half) have been asked to punish a wife as she liked that aspect but he didn't want to hurt her, as he saw it.

Many people with sub or dom tendencies act quite differently in normal life. Tots is quite a feisty woman, but in the right mood and circumstances is very submissive. She is quite adept at "topping from the bottom" - when in the zone (gently start) she has been known to ask for "another 10, harder" and so on. Works for both of us.

There can be positions or situations that can trigger submission too. For us a hand round her throat works very well - in a loving way obviously "

Yea I understand this, I think he is also a bit afraid to "hurt" me as he is a big lad, however he is very good at spanking and choking which we both love and find to be a real turn on. I am not looking to be completely submissive 24/7 however sexually I feel ready to be and really want to be, physically and mentally and I know it's a turn on for my boy also, I suppose it's just a bit of a weird role reversal as I am quite feisty, it will be a work in progress

It's about you giving complete control to your Dom and understanding that he has complete control over you. Everything must have a purpose of what he is instructing you to do. Likewise there must be a safe word. A set of rules must be in place and if broken punishment will be metered out. There is lots of info on the Web so plenty to get you started. Enjoy and have fun.

"It's about you giving complete control to your Dom and understanding that he has complete control over you. Everything must have a purpose of what he is instructing you to do. Likewise there must be a safe word. A set of rules must be in place and if broken punishment will be metered out. There is lots of info on the Web so plenty to get you started. Enjoy and have fun. "

Thank you x will do our homework

My pleasure x

"So..I have quite an in your face and take what I want sexually kinda personality and my darlin boy is very laid back and gentle. but I really really want to be completely submissive. I love him and the idea of him being in complete control, but we can't quite get there to tame the tiger in me and he to step up and take control.

So my question to all the sub and dom couples is How do we get this ball rolling properly x

Miss k"

I just can't imagine you as a sub K! You would be shouting "is that the best you've got" as you were getting cained! Lol

S

"So..I have quite an in your face and take what I want sexually kinda personality and my darlin boy is very laid back and gentle. but I really really want to be completely submissive. I love him and the idea of him being in complete control, but we can't quite get there to tame the tiger in me and he to step up and take control.

Miss k

I just can't imagine you as a sub K! You would be shouting "is that the best you've got" as you were getting cained! Lol

S"

Hehe x I have actually said that s lol you know me so well, however for my boy, it's completely different

"It's about you giving complete control to your Dom and understanding that he has complete control over you. Everything must have a purpose of what he is instructing you to do. Likewise there must be a safe word. A set of rules must be in place and if broken punishment will be metered out. There is lots of info on the Web so plenty to get you started. Enjoy and have fun. "

The idea that dom knows best and must be obeyed at all times is not the only flavor of BDSM. A good dom will bring out the submission from the sub; not take it. A sub asking to be marked with a whip she hates is massively more of a turn on than "kneel bitch while I flay your sorry arse"

"It's about you giving complete control to your Dom and understanding that he has complete control over you. Everything must have a purpose of what he is instructing you to do. Likewise there must be a safe word. A set of rules must be in place and if broken punishment will be metered out. There is lots of info on the Web so plenty to get you started. Enjoy and have fun.

The idea that dom knows best and must be obeyed at all times is not the only flavor of BDSM. A good dom will bring out the submission from the sub; not take it. A sub asking to be marked with a whip she hates is massively more of a turn on than "kneel bitch while I flay your sorry arse""

Totally agree, it's not about him just taking it and doing as he wants, it's about me giving him my whole body and mind and him taking it with his, if that makes sense :/

Falkirk

The mind is a very powerful thing. Maybe he should start with 'training' you to lie completely still while he does small things to you. Maybe have you blindfolded so you can't react before he does something to you. It's a good way to start gently. It's not all about pain or hitting. But then build it up from there with more exploring and introducing toys or implements.

"The mind is a very powerful thing. Maybe he should start with 'training' you to lie completely still while he does small things to you. Maybe have you blindfolded so you can't react before he does something to you. It's a good way to start gently. It's not all about pain or hitting. But then build it up from there with more exploring and introducing toys or implements. "

Good advice, sounds like a plan

Thank you

Falkirk

You're welcome.

Always here if he needs any more ideas

» Add a new message to this topic