FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rangers/Warbuton

Rangers/Warbuton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilveryFox OP   Man  over a year ago

Midlothian

What an absolute joke and mess of a club right now. I feel for decent fans but this has been coming for a long time

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Wasnt club fault ...they handed their resignation in on monday heading for new job...job fell through now denying they resigned

Midlothian

What job?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Comedy Gold, pass the popcorn

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Comedy Gold, pass the popcorn "

this .

tbe gift that keeps on giving

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Comedy Gold, pass the popcorn

this .

tbe gift that keeps on giving "

It's true what they say you reap what you sow

Haaa haaa this deffo needs turned into a horror story lol from rags to tatters lol

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Giving him his due he wasn't a bad manager. In all fairness he made best of a bad situation and helped them hold their own but he was always going to be limited on what he could do x

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Giving him his due he wasn't a bad manager. In all fairness he made best of a bad situation and helped them hold their own but he was always going to be limited on what he could do x"

He was a one trick pony with his type of football..same, same and same again and every team in the land knew how to play against him.

He wouldn't change his tactics at all and was obstinate, which, with his shit signings has ultimately been his downfall.

glasgow

"Giving him his due he wasn't a bad manager. In all fairness he made best of a bad situation and helped them hold their own but he was always going to be limited on what he could do x

He was a one trick pony with his type of football..same, same and same again and every team in the land knew how to play against him.

He wouldn't change his tactics at all and was obstinate, which, with his shit signings has ultimately been his downfall. "

With a lack of money. Injuries and being told what he could do to a extend what was he expected to do. I agree he wasn't a tactical manager but I think he did well and achieved more than most would have. I mean at beginning of season it was as long as finished top 6. Then expectations kept changing. He was never going to be a long term keeper but I think he's getting a lot of flack for doing best he could and achieving more than a lot thought at beginning of the season.

south east

"What job?"

He was in line for the forest job and asked to be released for it

Midlothian

"Giving him his due he wasn't a bad manager. In all fairness he made best of a bad situation and helped them hold their own but he was always going to be limited on what he could do x

He wouldn't change his tactics at all and was obstinate, which, with his shit signings has ultimately been his downfall.

With a lack of money. Injuries and being told what he could do to a extend what was he expected to do. I agree he wasn't a tactical manager but I think he did well and achieved more than most would have. I mean at beginning of season it was as long as finished top 6. Then expectations kept changing. He was never going to be a long term keeper but I think he's getting a lot of flack for doing best he could and achieving more than a lot thought at beginning of the season. "

Surely second place was expected given the wages and budget they had over other teams outwith Celtic

BREAKING NEWS ; The Rangers football club are looking too replace warburton with Hovis and Kingsmill.... more on this doughy situation soon.

With a lack of money. Injuries and being told what he could do to a extend what was he expected to do. I agree he wasn't a tactical manager but I think he did well and achieved more than most would have. I mean at beginning of season it was as long as finished top 6. Then expectations kept changing. He was never going to be a long term keeper but I think he's getting a lot of flack for doing best he could and achieving more than a lot thought at beginning of the season. "

surely at beginning of season it was going for 55

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

The position of Rangers Manager is now a lottery... Do you have cash or not... As much as I love Rangers I am so dissapointed... If we get a European slot this year then OK... Went to see the game in Leipzig... Taught a football lesson

There's more to this story than meets the eye and will end up in court again no doubt. Warbuton adament they didn't resign Rangers adament they're representative asked if they could be released without penalty. This was the dream secenario for king warbs goes and they don't have to sack him and pay him to go. The arguments will be having been told they could go did they actually resign or was there just an intention to. Given the timing nine o clock on a Saturday night not long after warbs has given interviews at ibrox about weekends game. Then forest announce they are sticking with caretaker manager then this comes out of ibrox. I know who I believe and it's not the glib and shameless liar. I don't blame them for trying but I can say I want a new job all I want but until I personally resign I am still employed by my work.

Sorry nine o'clock on a Friday night

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Bound to be some teething troubles at a new xlub

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

who will get his magic hat now

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

Could see what he was trying to do but just didn't work in the spl even with the standard as poor as it is. A good manager should be able to change his team and tactics to win games. The Scottish league is still hanging on to past glories , truth be told, scottish teams are nothing short of dreadful on the European and international stage and if u can't cut it here on a old firm budget your no good. Rodgers has showed what an average manager should do with a bigger budget in the spl.

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

"BREAKING NEWS ; The Rangers football club are looking too replace warburton with Hovis and Kingsmill.... more on this doughy situation soon."
hahahaha

Chessington/epsom

As a big celtic fan here I could just sit back and laugh at rangers but no ! We need them and they need us as well but someone must take control of your club and sort it out ! I liked your manager and do it quickly!

"Comedy Gold, pass the popcorn "

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"As a big celtic fan here I could just sit back and laugh at rangers but no ! We need them and they need us as well but someone must take control of your club and sort it out ! I liked your manager and do it quickly! "

We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Yup threads like this are perfect to show the narrow minds

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"Yup threads like this are perfect to show the narrow minds "

And remind me why I'm a rugby girl. Well, that's not the only reason

I couldn't agree more!

lanarkshire

"As a big celtic fan here I could just sit back and laugh at rangers but no ! We need them and they need us as well but someone must take control of your club and sort it out ! I liked your manager and do it quickly!

We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense."

You don't need them your season ticket sales this season proves you do FACT

Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk

As a celtic fan I wouldn't say we need them...

Miss the new firm games...yes of course best games when we meet

But need them...eh..no?

Warburton put all his eggs in 1 basket...and the basket broke...hell mend him

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk "
as apposed to favorite cake posts? It's a forum...don't like...don't post..simple

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk as apposed to favorite cake posts? It's a forum...don't like...don't post..simple "

Sweep sweep eh?

If Cellic don't need rangers what happened to their supporters over the last 4years when rangers weren't in the big league?? Always makes me laugh and have a chuckle.. the supposedly best fans in the world faithful through and through somehow did a vanishing act that Paul Daniels would've been proud of

Why do you think they brought in Brenda Rodgers and spent so much money on him...

Right now my team is in a mess, but as with anything you pick yourself up and follow and support your team always.

And guys and girls it's only a game

Reading between lines something happened with Warburton and Notts Forrest about 10days ago, that's been start of it, will see what happens but whatever it is the managers seat is empty, but question surely is if this lands up in court will we see the rangers 2.0

Chessington/epsom

We do need them and it's adds a bit of spark to the game .

Yes I agree when rangers 1st went down our supporters left in droves as there was no good football being played ...

Delia was a bit of a joke but the faithful came back and now with Brendan...diffrent story

Diffrent class

Fans will always go see good football

"Yes I agree when rangers 1st went down our supporters left in droves as there was no good football being played ...

Delia was a bit of a joke but the faithful came back and now with Brendan...diffrent story

Diffrent class

Fans will always go see good football "

Good football and Scottish football don't go together !

Like the rest of Scottish footballs elite teams their fans are only back to see rangers, which is quite funny since we are a new team allegedly

I generally thought as supporters you support your team through the good days and the bad days?? Even if they are playing bad football...Must just be a rangers thing then

All I can say if you love ur team why are you sitting on this , when your games kicking off soon lol

By *ob nice but domMan  over a year ago

PAISLEY

"Yes I agree when rangers 1st went down our supporters left in droves as there was no good football being played ...

Diffrent class

Fans will always go see good football "

Faithful came back. FFs . Faithful don't go away in first place.

Where is all the faithful today, BBC cameras can't even show the top teir as it's empty lol x

Och can't even get a wee bite lol xx

"Och can't even get a wee bite lol xx "

Where u want me to bite , lick etc x

glasgow

Well I'm sure with the profits they have made they won't be too fussed what BBC cameras show. Especially since you will find a large portion are season ticket holders who pay for their seats even if they can't be at every game

"Och can't even get a wee bite lol xx

Where u want me to bite , lick etc x"

Start with the neck or ankle and go down or uplol x

"Och can't even get a wee bite lol xx

Where u want me to bite , lick etc x

Start with the neck or ankle and go down or uplol x "

Sounds like higher or lower game , so ankle up first I think x

PAISLEY

"Well I'm sure with the profits they have made they won't be too fussed what BBC cameras show. Especially since you will find a large portion are season ticket holders who pay for their seats even if they can't be at every game "

Seems not

Attendance:

Truly a club like no other ....

Oh your hurting lol

But hey ho

If folk kept their own clubs in order they wouldn't have died in the 1st place?

So...must have done walking away after all?

Warbs wanted out ...he thought he had another club to go to jumped too quickly and paid the price..

Here was me thinking this was a post about Warburton?

PAISLEY

"

Oh your hurting lol

But hey ho

Warbs wanted out ...he thought he had another club to go to jumped too quickly and paid the price..

Here was me thinking this was a post about Warburton?"

Funny how you're so interested in this new club.

glasgow

Yes think more will come out looks like agents were trying to get an escape route for the management team then went back on the deal.

I don't think any party comes out of this looking good

Lol its funny hearing the rangers fans on about attendances again lol.

celtic fans have had cup final tickets and champions league tickets to buy this season and let's see how many turn up tomorrow

I wish warbs had stayed

By *tellaartoisCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 17:38:55]

By *tellaartoisCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Oh your hurting lol

But hey ho

Here was me thinking this was a post about Warburton?

Funny how you're so interested in this new club. "

Funny how your so interested in Celtic?

From what I am picking up Warburtons agent worked a new deal after winning the Championship that should a team from England show interest is Notts Forest then the 3 of them would leave and it would save Rangers £700,000 in contract clauses. When he was shortlisted for Forest job his agent jumped the gun and rendered their resignation which was duly expected and accepted. Forest job fell through now they deny they resigned.

There will be no court case or legal actions Warblers from let himself down by not honouring his contract or his loyalty to his employers or their supporters and bailed when the going got tough.

His remit at the start of this season was to finish second and with some gap between them and third place. He was given money and support to achieve this but recent results and signings have failed in his initial job, if he didn't leave he would have been sacked shortly. This goes with ANY work contract not just a football manager

Personally I'm disappointed in the man for not being man about it and whinging however that's all we' e heard from him since Xmas

By *trunieMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Warburton was found out a bit with his tactics but I expected more from Davy Weir has he should have known what other teams were going to try harder against Rangers . He seemed to be Warburton stooge .

David Weir....Dud twice now.

Punditry beckons

south east

"From what I am picking up Warburtons agent worked a new deal after winning the Championship that should a team from England show interest is Notts Forest then the 3 of them would leave and it would save Rangers £700,000 in contract clauses. When he was shortlisted for Forest job his agent jumped the gun and rendered their resignation which was duly expected and accepted. Forest job fell through now they deny they resigned.

There will be no court case or legal actions Warblers from let himself down by not honouring his contract or his loyalty to his employers or their supporters and bailed when the going got tough.

His remit at the start of this season was to finish second and with some gap between them and third place. He was given money and support to achieve this but recent results and signings have failed in his initial job, if he didn't leave he would have been sacked shortly. This goes with ANY work contract not just a football manager

Personally I'm disappointed in the man for not being man about it and whinging however that's all we' e heard from him since Xmas

"

PAISLEY

"From what I am picking up Warburtons agent worked a new deal after winning the Championship that should a team from England show interest is Notts Forest then the 3 of them would leave and it would save Rangers £700,000 in contract clauses. When he was shortlisted for Forest job his agent jumped the gun and rendered their resignation which was duly expected and accepted. Forest job fell through now they deny they resigned.

"

But it was common knowledge they were binning him in summer and that was a fortune to pay them off.

King has thrown Warburton under the bus here and it's totally undignified from a Rangers chairman

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

"Sorry nine o'clock on a Friday night"

Spot on

"What job?

He was in line for the forest job and asked to be released for it "

He may get it yet Forrest got grubbed 5-1 today

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a celtic fan I wouldn't say we need them...

Miss the new firm games...yes of course best games when we meet

But need them...eh..no?

Warburton put all his eggs in 1 basket...and the basket broke...hell mend him "

New firm. Omg grow up

Who fucking cares!!!

Glasgow

"Who fucking cares!!!"

Clearly ypu do enough to comment on it

Just another situation to get over until Rangers are back at the top...board have not handled it well

Jimmy Savile FC may laugh just now but not forever

"Lol its funny hearing the rangers fans on about attendances again lol.

celtic fans have had cup final tickets and champions league tickets to buy this season and let's see how many turn up tomorrow

I wish warbs had stayed "

I know mate, remember that season when Rangers were getting only 48,000 in 2012, or was it 2013, 2014? Maybe it was 2015 or 2016, quite possible it was 2017 too, and they did it all having to pay for bloody school jumpers too

I remember when Celtic supporters couldn't afford both jumpers and season tickets, and no wonder, the bloody price of school jumpers these days

PAISLEY

I wish warbs had stayed

I know mate, remember that season when Rangers were getting only 48,000 in 2012, or was it 2013, 2014? Maybe it was 2015 or 2016, quite possible it was 2017 too, and they did it all having to pay for bloody school jumpers too

I remember when Celtic supporters couldn't afford both jumpers and season tickets, and no wonder, the bloody price of school jumpers these days "

You forget .. it's for "special schools " .

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk as apposed to favorite cake posts? It's a forum...don't like...don't post..simple

Sweep sweep eh? "

You go on about talking about football on a swingers site then come out with a nasty staement like that mmm.

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk as apposed to favorite cake posts? It's a forum...don't like...don't post..simple

Sweep sweep eh? You go on about talking about football on a swingers site then come out with a nasty staement like that mmm.

"

I think you will find the last comment wasn't mine

This was a post about Warburton

But as per it's turned into a you we are better than you post

But we are all adults on here...right?

I wish warbs had stayed

I remember when Celtic supporters couldn't afford both jumpers and season tickets, and no wonder, the bloody price of school jumpers these days

You forget .. it's for "special schools " . "

"special school"?

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

some people cant help themselves , jimmy saville fc , sweep sweep and special schools they honestly cannot help themselves . a very unhealthy obsession about paedophilia and their hatred of catholicism is abundant . 2017 and people still have to endure this tedious shite . its all rather pathetic in my book. on the plus side it lets you see the bigots and intolerant and who to avoid .

"some people cant help themselves , jimmy saville fc , sweep sweep and special schools they honestly cannot help themselves . a very unhealthy obsession about paedophilia and their hatred of catholicism is abundant . 2017 and people still have to endure this tedious shite . its all rather pathetic in my book. on the plus side it lets you see the bigots and intolerant and who to avoid . "

Well said, absolutely vile people living in the dark ages shacked up with their sisterwives.

Wow that all escalated quickly lol am all for banter but i think someone took the bait and ran with it lol no need to get nasty it is all just fun its only a game in anyway Scotland's playing today

There's banter then there's taking it too far, pretty embarrassing TBH. Scottish football continues to be dragged into the gutter by bigoted and vile hate fuelled speech from all sides and that's not just the West Coast,it's throughout Scotland.

It's a game, nothing more nothing less.

"some people cant help themselves , jimmy saville fc , sweep sweep and special schools they honestly cannot help themselves . a very unhealthy obsession about paedophilia and their hatred of catholicism is abundant . 2017 and people still have to endure this tedious shite . its all rather pathetic in my book. on the plus side it lets you see the bigots and intolerant and who to avoid . "

This

Totally, the hatred just flows from some people, ah well helps with the block list.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"BREAKING NEWS ; The Rangers football club are looking too replace warburton with Hovis and Kingsmill.... more on this doughy situation soon."

Prefer Morher's Pride

Paisley

Don't think I'd be pleased if an employee handed in their notice then asked for their job back then denied it. I'd want someone committed to the job not one always looking for a new job.

The grass certainly wasn't greener for Warburton guess he'll have time to think about what he's done. Managers coats are always on a shaky peg!

"There's banter then there's taking it too far, pretty embarrassing TBH. Scottish football continues to be dragged into the gutter by bigoted and vile hate fuelled speech from all sides and that's not just the West Coast,it's throughout Scotland.

It's a game, nothing more nothing less."

This and why most supporters from other clubs cannot be doing with either of them

Best comedy ever

I don't feel sorry for anyone connected to them, fans, employees, etc.

Every bit of their demise is absolutely hilarious.

What's more important is how my team is dong but to see them go from one nightmare to another is utterly brilliant.

Long may it continue.

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk "

On this site, I have read posts on many different topics ranging from politics, music, sex, fashion, food, memories, current affairs.

Are we to talk about swinging and sex only then?

You don't have to voice your thoughts on a post if you don't like it. By all means, say what you like, but to say it shows the attitude of some is strange, I think it shows your attitude.

Glasgow

"I don't feel sorry for anyone connected to them, fans, employees, etc.

What's more important is how my team is dong but to see them go from one nightmare to another is utterly brilliant.

Long may it continue."

Dong. Aye you are a dong

lanarkshire

Long may it continue.

Dong. Aye you are a dong "

Once a dong, always a dong..

Long may it continue.

Dong. Aye you are a dong "

Aww are you hurting? Poor sod. Get it up ye. mwah.

Long may it continue.

Dong. Aye you are a dong Once a dong, always a dong.. "

Play nice now, ya rage.

Glasgow

Long may it continue.

Dong. Aye you are a dong Once a dong, always a dong..

Play nice now, ya rage."

Dong

Long may it continue.

Dong. Aye you are a dong Once a dong, always a dong..

Play nice now, ya rage.

Dong "

Diddly ding, diddly dong.

Paisley

So now it's like being on the terraces. Yes the last time I was at a match they still had terraces!

I'm not a fan but the Board of Directors, Warburton and his agent have all behaved appallingly. It's time they all grew up and behaved like adults and stopped throwing their toys out of the pram!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"some people cant help themselves , jimmy saville fc , sweep sweep and special schools they honestly cannot help themselves . a very unhealthy obsession about paedophilia and their hatred of catholicism is abundant . 2017 and people still have to endure this tedious shite . its all rather pathetic in my book. on the plus side it lets you see the bigots and intolerant and who to avoid .

Totally, the hatred just flows from some people, ah well helps with the block list."

Yes, threads like this, simply more additions to the 'Block' list.

"Yup threads like this are perfect to show the narrow minds

I couldn't agree more!"

Scotland got beat of France

central scotland

I know it wasn't

central scotland

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how as soon as one of those Glasgow clubs are mentioned the bigotry comes out, there is some good banter/patter too but the same ones take it down a few levels every time, we have no interest in what team you support or what school you went to only in what kind of person you are.

Midlothian

"Just another situation to get over until Rangers are back at the top...board have not handled it well

Jimmy Savile FC may laugh just now but not forever"

What a stupid thing to say

"It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how as soon as one of those Glasgow clubs are mentioned the bigotry comes out, there is some good banter/patter too but the same ones take it down a few levels every time, we have no interest in what team you support or what school you went to only in what kind of person you are.

"

At least when people post their views on threads like this, you get to find out what kind of person they REALLY are, and put the block button into overdrive.

By *rock213Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Amazing the amount of people posting about Glasgow teams that are nowhere near Glasgow support your local team that's what's wrong with Scottish football one wants to be English and the other Irish well fuck off then

Paisley

"Amazing the amount of people posting about Glasgow teams that are nowhere near Glasgow support your local team that's what's wrong with Scottish football one wants to be English and the other Irish well fuck off then "

I presume you support Falkirk then?

Absolute brilliant comedy gold from the zombies mind the gap c.o.y.b.i.g. hail hail

By *ouie69Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

dont know which is funnier THE Rangers or this thread

If people were this passionate about politics there would be change for the good. But when you have difference that don't benifit communities & life's how you supposed to get ur point across. I think 60,000 people in a certain part of the world demonstrated and a certain law was passed. If only folk were this passionate about change to our life's rather than the auld firm subject we would get somewhere!!

Mate wht you smoking governments change but there all still corrupt and out to make the rich rich and the poor poor it's messed up and no amount of ppl can change that

Midlothian

"If people were this passionate about politics there would be change for the good. But when you have difference that don't benifit communities & life's how you supposed to get ur point across. I think 60,000 people in a certain part of the world demonstrated and a certain law was passed. If only folk were this passionate about change to our life's rather than the auld firm subject we would get somewhere!! "

Great words

Midlothian

This wasn't suppose to turn out as a bun fight.

As a Celtic fan I genuinely feel for Rangers supporters as they been fucked over so much in the past few years. I've seen teams of the 80s/90s getting the same treatment so I feel their pain. I can give and take banter but when it comes to throwing religious or morally and socially unacceptable taunts and words then you really need to take a good hard look at yourself. If you are one of these people I pray that your children don't turn out the same

Apperciate the thread but fitba I'm chasing my tail trying my luck not chasing a fitba ma days of running about chasing a baw are well in truly over

By *azinga84Man  over a year ago

Kilwinning

"As a big celtic fan here I could just sit back and laugh at rangers but no ! We need them and they need us as well but someone must take control of your club and sort it out ! I liked your manager and do it quickly! "

Nobody NEEDS Rangers, that's a complete fallacy. Last season, having them in our league cost my club money. I'm not going to go into why but I have to say that they behaved impeccably at our ground. Shame they didn't at their own...

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Surprised my other half hadnt commented on this .... kaz

Its morally unacceptable when 55,000 chant the queens name but when you gotta settle a bill with HMRC you gotta settle up.

glasgow

"Its morally unacceptable when 55,000 chant the queens name but when you gotta settle a bill with HMRC you gotta settle up. "

Not getting into that one as the tax bill is still an ongoing case is it not? Think it's now generally accepted this was a test case to go after bigger fish as the then at the time legal tax avoidance schemes were common practice in many business areas have a look at what other big business settled compared to their tax bill my understanding was the club that was rangers made several offers but hmrc wanted a day in court correct me if I am wrong.

Not defending the total mismanagement of the club or lack or morals but playing devil's advocate

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Amazing the amount of people posting about Glasgow teams that are nowhere near Glasgow support your local team that's what's wrong with Scottish football one wants to be English and the other Irish well fuck off then "

As a life long passionate Rangers man I have never wanted /claimed to be English. Proudly Scottish and British. Plenty of Scotland flags and Union flags at Ibrox.

Warburtons agent tried to make an escape for the trio but it backfired on them.

Position we are in just now in the league is unacceptable. All old-firm managers are judged on what they are doing in comparison with the other. Seem to remember Tommy Burns getting sacked despite only losing 1 league game in a season.

In a 2 horse race 2nd is nothing..

Del

"Why do you even have to talk about football on a swinging site just shows the attitude of some folk as apposed to favorite cake posts? It's a forum...don't like...don't post..simple "

Sweep sweep eh? You go on about talking about football on a swingers site then come out with a nasty staement like that mmm.

"

Football, cake etc. Sure who cares? it's all good. There's plenty chatting xx

I support a team from the city I grew up in, just because I live somewhere else doesn't mean I change alliegence, I lived in Glasgow for 2 years does that mean I have ditch the team I supported growing up???

They effect everything that happens in Scottish football (wrongly imho) so of course everyone has an opinion

"Wasnt club fault ...they handed their resignation in on monday heading for new job...job fell through now denying they resigned"

Just to add to what Bunkie has said...

Initially he used Rangers as a stepping stone to get himself back into the English Premiership..this was disclosed with Dave King prior to taking on Rangers.

The Management Board set up a plan over several years in order to get Rangers back into top flight competing in Europe alongside Celtic.

In the progression of the Clubs success in getting back into the SPL.Warburton was given finiancial back up too secure 5 or 6 players each year of progression.Hes bought 14.The biggest flop being "Barton".

Rangers business plan is behind schedule although they predicted to finishing a close second.

Warburton and Co.....looked for a way out in my opinion and using his past success at Rangers as his DV,,,to go to Forrest.However is Agent made an absolute meal of it.

I personally think ..The job was too big for him at Rangers ..but will he openly admit that ..? ..of course not.

Warburton should be respected for their past success in getting Rangers back nearer the top of Scottish Football.

lanarkshire

"Amazing the amount of people posting about Glasgow teams that are nowhere near Glasgow support your local team that's what's wrong with Scottish football one wants to be English and the other Irish well fuck off then

I support a team from the city I grew up in, just because I live somewhere else doesn't mean I change alliegence, I lived in Glasgow for 2 years does that mean I have ditch the team I supported growing up???

I have no issues at all regarding what team you grew up supporting but may I ask you to clarify your pervious message.

You state 'they effect everything that happens in Scottish football (wrongly imho) so of course everyone has an opinion "

'they effect everything that happens in Scottish Football?..wrongly in your humble opinion?

Well may I ask you to explain WHO 'They are', if I didn't already know... and how 'they' effect other clubs?

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

I think this forum should be shut its upsetting a lot off people as they say wee are the people

Can someone clarify if written resignation was handed in to the directors of the club ? If not surely he hadn't resigned just my take on it

south east

"Can someone clarify if written resignation was handed in to the directors of the club ? If not surely he hadn't resigned just my take on it "

The deal to get them out of contract without compensation was thrashed out with their agents as they believed they were about to be handed the forest job ..that job fell through very quickly so tried to backtrack the deal which rangers rightly refused to do .i imagine no formal signing or letter was carried out at that time as warbuton wasnt at the meeting ..however i also imagine the meeting would have been formally minuted ..now whether this is acceptable in employment law or not the courts will need to decide ...Warburton wanted out of contract without comp having to be paid to rangers to make it easier for him which rangers agreed to waive..it fell through now looking for comp from rangers ..he's a snake who tried to pull a fast 1 ..i believe the rangers board were correct to tell them where to go ..but thats just me

"Can someone clarify if written resignation was handed in to the directors of the club ? If not surely he hadn't resigned just my take on it

The deal to get them out of contract without compensation was thrashed out with their agents as they believed they were about to be handed the forest job ..that job fell through very quickly so tried to backtrack the deal which rangers rightly refused to do .i imagine no formal signing or letter was carried out at that time as warbuton wasnt at the meeting ..however i also imagine the meeting would have been formally minuted ..now whether this is acceptable in employment law or not the courts will need to decide ...Warburton wanted out of contract without comp having to be paid to rangers to make it easier for him which rangers agreed to waive..it fell through now looking for comp from rangers ..he's a snake who tried to pull a fast 1 ..i believe the rangers board were correct to tell them where to go ..but thats just me "

Cheers mate i was led to beleive the agent only enquired about resiqning with no comp to be paid to club and would be pretty shocked if rangers had agreed to waive compensation as its pretty clear they need money but as you say employment tribunal will sort it out cheers

near Glasgow

"Can someone clarify if written resignation was handed in to the directors of the club ? If not surely he hadn't resigned just my take on it

The deal to get them out of contract without compensation was thrashed out with their agents as they believed they were about to be handed the forest job ..that job fell through very quickly so tried to backtrack the deal which rangers rightly refused to do .i imagine no formal signing or letter was carried out at that time as warbuton wasnt at the meeting ..however i also imagine the meeting would have been formally minuted ..now whether this is acceptable in employment law or not the courts will need to decide ...Warburton wanted out of contract without comp having to be paid to rangers to make it easier for him which rangers agreed to waive..it fell through now looking for comp from rangers ..he's a snake who tried to pull a fast 1 ..i believe the rangers board were correct to tell them where to go ..but thats just me "

The deal to get them out of contract without compensation was thrashed out with their agents as they believed they were about to be handed the forest job ..that job fell through very quickly so tried to backtrack the deal which rangers rightly refused to do .i imagine no formal signing or letter was carried out at that time as warbuton wasnt at the meeting ..however i also imagine the meeting would have been formally minuted ..now whether this is acceptable in employment law or not the courts will need to decide ...Warburton wanted out of contract without comp having to be paid to rangers to make it easier for him which rangers agreed to waive..it fell through now looking for comp from rangers ..he's a snake who tried to pull a fast 1 ..i believe the rangers board were correct to tell them where to go ..but thats just me

Cheers mate i was led to beleive the agent only enquired about resiqning with no comp to be paid to club and would be pretty shocked if rangers had agreed to waive compensation as its pretty clear they need money but as you say employment tribunal will sort it out cheers"

The compensation mentioned here was not due TO Rangers but due FROM Rangers to buy out their contracts.

Warburton and his cohorts wanted out fast and were willing to drop their compensation claim to make it happen painlessly.

greenock

But was it the club or the company he's allegedly resigned from?

Remember, the statement from the clumpany was signed off by a glib and shameless lair.

By *tormountCouple  over a year ago

Raintown

Great thread for ing out the sad wankers who live in constant denial.

Special mention those who cannot distinguish between a football forum and a swingers forum to spout their shite.

They seem to spend their entire lives having a cry wank to their "Rainjurs ur deed" fantasy before getting up at daft o'clock to queue round the block to watch their team play them.

Don't believe me look at the attendances at every ground "the deed Rainjurs" have played at this season.

If these tits were not for real you couldn't make them up.

tug tug, sob sob, they are pure deed, tug tug, sob sob, they are pure deed,

tug tug, sob son, they are pure deed,

yadda yadda yadda

Tragic

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

I'm bumping this because i can't wait for it to get too big and be closed

"Great thread for ing out the sad wankers who live in constant denial.

Special mention those who cannot distinguish between a football forum and a swingers forum to spout their shite.

They seem to spend their entire lives having a cry wank to their "Rainjurs ur deed" fantasy before getting up at daft o'clock to queue round the block to watch their team play them.

Don't believe me look at the attendances at every ground "the deed Rainjurs" have played at this season.

yadda yadda yadda

Tragic

"

but...that are deed

By *aspsMan  over a year ago

dundee

bracing my self for the its all uniteds fault they sent us in to addmin etc no manager s gone it will be our fault again gifruy

greenock

"Great thread for ing out the sad wankers who live in constant denial.

yadda yadda yadda

Tragic

"

Maybe you can enlighten us as to when they came out of administration.

Rangers fans can shout and scream all they want about it being the same club, but don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us.

"Amazing the amount of people posting about Glasgow teams that are nowhere near Glasgow support your local team that's what's wrong with Scottish football one wants to be English and the other Irish well fuck off then

I have no issues at all regarding what team you grew up supporting but may I ask you to clarify your pervious message.

You state 'they effect everything that happens in Scottish football (wrongly imho) so of course everyone has an opinion

'they effect everything that happens in Scottish Football?..wrongly in your humble opinion?

Well may I ask you to explain WHO 'They are', if I didn't already know... and how 'they' effect other clubs? "

I can't see where this starts and ends but assuming it's aimed at me, since some of my post is in a quote but it's a bit confusing! By "They" I mean Celtic & The Rangers and they affect whole of Scottish football because the focus (as perceived rightly or wrongly by supporters of other clubs) seems to fall a lot of the time on both of them, I've lived in Glasgow so seen it from that side too, it's like no one else exists because the media (again it's a perception wether it is right or wrong is a different matter) and to some extent the SFA seem to give way to a lot of their demands or do things to suit them.

Again as stated it's only an opinion, which in my book having your own opinion I don't see as being a bad thing, it's not offensive it's just the way it comes across especially when you listen to things like sportsound or watch things like sportscene, and there was other things/other teams playing and those teams get 2 mins and the rest of the programme is spent discussing issues/incidents/play of only 2 teams.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Wonder how many people who voice the strongest or most divisive views on these threads haven't managed to get any meets?

Raintown

"Maybe you can enlighten us as to when they came out of administration.

Rangers fans can shout and scream all they want about it being the same club, but don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us. "

Keep tug tug tugging away there young man.

Not sure what will wear out first - your dick or your cry wank fantasy.

Sob sob, tug tug "their deed, their deed"

Out of interest do you cry wank over any other companies

Sob Sob, tug tug, deed so they ur, tug sob

Tragic - Not sure how it will help with your quest for a lady - Tragic

It's only a football thread to be honest...

Yes some have taken it a tad too far with sectarian slander.. on both sides may I add

But I'd would imagine most reading this can separate the 2

I know I can

"It's only a football thread to be honest...

Yes some have taken it a tad too far with sectarian slander.. on both sides may I add

But I'd would imagine most reading this can separate the 2

I know I can "

I can seperate the 2 teams from the rest of European football ..

"

I can seperate the 2 teams from the rest of European football ..

"

Lol

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

"Wasnt club fault ...they handed their resignation in on monday heading for new job...job fell through now denying they resigned

Just to add to what Bunkie has said...

Initially he used Rangers as a stepping stone to get himself back into the English Premiership..this was disclosed with Dave King prior to taking on Rangers.

The Management Board set up a plan over several years in order to get Rangers back into top flight competing in Europe alongside Celtic.

In the progression of the Clubs success in getting back into the SPL.Warburton was given finiancial back up too secure 5 or 6 players each year of progression.Hes bought 14.The biggest flop being "Barton".

Rangers business plan is behind schedule although they predicted to finishing a close second.

Warburton and Co.....looked for a way out in my opinion and using his past success at Rangers as his DV,,,to go to Forrest.However is Agent made an absolute meal of it.

I personally think ..The job was too big for him at Rangers ..but will he openly admit that ..? ..of course not.

Warburton should be respected for their past success in getting Rangers back nearer the top of Scottish Football.

"

What past success, getting out of the championship,which should have been done the season before, possibility of finishing 2nd in first season back in premier, that's not a failure, the points, do they matter, 30 or 5 still second .

Raintown

The problem here is with those who cannot separate fantasy from reality

near Glasgow

"But was it the club or the company he's allegedly resigned from?

Remember, the statement from the clumpany was signed off by a glib and shameless lair."

Can you not give it a rest? Every chance, and you go on about it! Sad!!

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Years ago a Circus would come to town

Years ago as a child I would be lucky enough to go to the Circus at Blackpool Tower

Move on 40 years and a Circus in permanently based in Glasgow

Just tell the truth - RFC or Warburton - I don't really care as I have no interest or football bias at all

Billy Smart would love this - send in the clowns

"As a big celtic fan here I could just sit back and laugh at rangers but no ! We need them and they need us as well but someone must take control of your club and sort it out ! I liked your manager and do it quickly!

We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense."

I aint a rangers Fan, far from it. but when I read this comment from the guy above I thought I had to comment.

I am speaking as an Ex pro and a SFA Youth Coach,

I only want Scottish football to improve.

PMSL, this is typical of people who are narrow minded and not just celtic fans, the same applies for Rangers fans

the guys stated "We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense."

You haven't a clue about what's good for Celtic football club. Right now its easy street for CFC but the hierarchy really want Rangers back challenging for the league to improve their standard, (well after 10 in a row lol)

Make no mistake, Celtic are brilliant the now but only brilliant in this shite league. All 3 clubs in the Europa league will be in the first round, having to get through 4 rounds to reach group stage which means that Scottish football is a fourth ranked league.

In order for Celtic to get better to a way higher standard than they are the now, is for Rangers to get stronger and thus Aberdeen, Hearts etc.. will have to improve, ploughing more money into the game from youth up and then the league will get harder for Celtic and they in turn will then bring in more money and bring in even better players.

Celtic will romp the league for the next few years at least, I expect and hopefully by then Rangers will have their house in order and become way better thus improving Celtic.

The rangers fiasco is a joke and it makes a mockery of Scottish Football. It's been like different episodes at Rangers for the past 4 years, (Easdales, Whytes, Ashley and latterly Wharburton) loll and the latest one must make the fans downhearted. Regarding the sacked/resigned manager lol, I think he had to go as I have never known a manager to last who doesn't change his tactics to suite the team or system he is up against or even change half way through a match, he just changed like for like. even Brendan Rodgers changes systems when needed

ffs, if a Malta team are in the draw they are happy getting Celtic tie as they prob expect to get through, that's how bad our league is rated in Europe.

Common, Rangers ffs, help improve the standard of Celtic by becoming better and thus Scottish football will benefit and maybe, just maybe we might win the world cup with a Scotland team full f Celtic and Rangers players lolllllllllll

Well said i just wish rangers actually only used scottish youth players when they went down was the 1 good thing i actully thought would come from everything teams need to invest in our youth so we have a team that actually goes to world cup before i die .

glasgow

"Well said i just wish rangers actually only used scottish youth players when they went down was the 1 good thing i actully thought would come from everything teams need to invest in our youth so we have a team that actually goes to world cup before i die ."

Agreed tho the tactic of sending the young players out on loan to play real games was not to worst just never seem to come back to the club

south east

We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense.

I aint a rangers Fan, far from it. but when I read this comment from the guy above I thought I had to comment.

PMSL, this is typical of people who are narrow minded and not just celtic fans, the same applies for Rangers fans

the guys stated "We don't need them whatsoever. Why on earth do you think we need cheats in the game? Always doubtful when someone states their a Celtic man and coming out with that nonsense."

You haven't a clue about what's good for Celtic football club. Right now its easy street for CFC but the hierarchy really want Rangers back challenging for the league to improve their standard, (well after 10 in a row lol)

Make no mistake, Celtic are brilliant the now but only brilliant in this shite league. All 3 clubs in the Europa league will be in the first round, having to get through 4 rounds to reach group stage which means that Scottish football is a fourth ranked league.

In order for Celtic to get better to a way higher standard than they are the now, is for Rangers to get stronger and thus Aberdeen, Hearts etc.. will have to improve, ploughing more money into the game from youth up and then the league will get harder for Celtic and they in turn will then bring in more money and bring in even better players.

Celtic will romp the league for the next few years at least, I expect and hopefully by then Rangers will have their house in order and become way better thus improving Celtic.

The rangers fiasco is a joke and it makes a mockery of Scottish Football. It's been like different episodes at Rangers for the past 4 years, (Easdales, Whytes, Ashley and latterly Wharburton) loll and the latest one must make the fans downhearted. Regarding the sacked/resigned manager lol, I think he had to go as I have never known a manager to last who doesn't change his tactics to suite the team or system he is up against or even change half way through a match, he just changed like for like. even Brendan Rodgers changes systems when needed

ffs, if a Malta team are in the draw they are happy getting Celtic tie as they prob expect to get through, that's how bad our league is rated in Europe.

Common, Rangers ffs, help improve the standard of Celtic by becoming better and thus Scottish football will benefit and maybe, just maybe we might win the world cup with a Scotland team full f Celtic and Rangers players lolllllllllll

"

well said that man

"

This ...

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nothing makes me more grateful not to be a fan of either half of the Old Firm than seeing a discussion like the one above.

Love threads like these.

It increases my block list.

greenock

"Maybe you can enlighten us as to when they came out of administration.

Rangers fans can shout and scream all they want about it being the same club, but don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us.

Keep tug tug tugging away there young man.

Not sure what will wear out first - your dick or your cry wank fantasy.

Sob sob, tug tug "their deed, their deed"

Out of interest do you cry wank over any other companies

Sob Sob, tug tug, deed so they ur, tug sob

Tragic - Not sure how it will help with your quest for a lady - Tragic "

Often wonder how people who live in the past cope when they learn that the earth isn't flat and it revolves round the sun, that the tooth fairy and Santa still exist. How do they cope when they keep repeating bs when nobody listens cos they know the truth.

So how do you cope?

By *lasgowkisserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This crap rabble deserves what they get

Horrible horrible history

lanarkshire

"This crap rabble deserves what they get

Horrible horrible history "

This thread was started and it solely related to the mess of how Rangers and their then manager, Mark Warburton's deal with a work related issue.

And now we have guys like you contributing to the thread by spouting your obvious hatred and vileness, which is so oozing out your pores .

So on that issue lets NOT GO down the road of HORRIBLE history's....