FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Stag/Hen joint party.... But where?

Stag/Hen joint party.... But where?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone - Mrs (to be) Fwibib and i are getting married in May and as we enjoy the 'swing' side of things we thought it would be a fun idea to have a kinky joint hen/stag do...

We are both looking to play with bi m/f - basically we both want fucked out our brains while side by side on a big bed watching each other take on the next offering

But where would be a good place to do this sort of thing? We have only ever been to After8 as its the closest club for us - but would be up for going further afield. Any suggestions for the best kinky horny night for us both? Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle... Or where??

Thanks for all your help folks... It would be around start to mid april.

And yes - we are having seperate ones too and both can involve shagging other people

You can see why i would be crazy to turn this woman down don't ya!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are looking at a private party try air bnb ... been trying to book a hen recently and you can get some great big country houses with log fires , 4 poster beds and hot tubs ... could have your own mini swingers club for the weekend

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

There's some awesome apartments near fountainbridge. I've been able to get a 2 bed for around £70 for the night through booking dot com or trivago (I check both as sometimes one site has a better deal than the other). I've hosted a few parties there.

» Add a new message to this topic