FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Are there ANY friendly females on this site?

Are there ANY friendly females on this site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any single guy actually met a female? I know, there's 100 men chasing each female, but to have profile and over 500 friendly messages ignored/deleted is beyond belief! Also, strange how every "tribute" is almost identical, "Treat her with respect if you get the chance" - what a lot of bullshit. Real females don't want their squirting abilities, and how many people they've been screwed by broadcast. Are there any REAL, genuine, friendly people using this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spoken to quite a few. Some gems out there bit yes some patience is required if you want to get chatting.

Make sure your profile is looking good first. Best way to start.

"Has any single guy actually met a female?

Yes but whether he is single or not can be debatable

Are there any REAL, genuine, friendly people using this site?"

Yes

Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol

"Has any single guy actually met a female? I know, there's 100 men chasing each female, but to have profile and over 500 friendly messages ignored/deleted is beyond belief! Also, strange how every "tribute" is almost identical, "Treat her with respect if you get the chance" - what a lot of bullshit. Real females don't want their squirting abilities, and how many people they've been screwed by broadcast. Are there any REAL, genuine, friendly people using this site?"

Suggestion maybe try pof if this is how you're feeling about the site

Yes there's plenty of lovely genuine women on the site, but as already stated if it just a single female your looking for then other sites maybe better suited to what your looking for.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

No point replying the OP has left the building

"Has any single guy actually met a female? I know, there's 100 men chasing each female, but to have profile and over 500 friendly messages ignored/deleted is beyond belief! Also, strange how every "tribute" is almost identical, "Treat her with respect if you get the chance" - what a lot of bullshit. Real females don't want their squirting abilities, and how many people they've been screwed by broadcast. Are there any REAL, genuine, friendly people using this site?"

That ended well lol

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No point replying the OP has left the building "

Obviously didn't like the response. Real woman. That bit annoyed me. I wish him all the best on pof

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Obviously didn't like the response. Real woman. That bit annoyed me. I wish him all the best on pof "

He will be back soon with a new profile no doubt x

"Obviously didn't like the response. Real woman. That bit annoyed me. I wish him all the best on pof

He will be back soon with a new profile no doubt x"

Hopefully stays away from me can't go whinny men lol

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Inverness

nope . all the ones i have met are a mere figment of my imagination that thrive in an alternate universe where woman are allowed to choose who they meet and give their bodies too without fear of being mocked and subjected to abuse for their choices .

we can but dream eh

Well I have to say I have met and spoke to alot of friendly and really nice lady's on here but respect and friendliness goes both ways in my eyes

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"Well I have to say I have met and spoke to alot of friendly and really nice lady's on here but respect and friendliness goes both ways in my eyes"

This

"Well I have to say I have met and spoke to alot of friendly and really nice lady's on here but respect and friendliness goes both ways in my eyes"

I tried my best x lol

"nope . all the ones i have met are a mere figment of my imagination that thrive in an alternate universe where woman are allowed to choose who they meet and give their bodies too without fear of being mocked and subjected to abuse for their choices .

we can but dream eh "

Oi you ! Lol geeza swatch

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes there are loads OP.....

Oh, he's gone

The OP sent 500 messages and no replies??

I'm guessing they were all, "How are you?"

Psml!! Naw were all total whackjob psychos but like yer self lol

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Aye plenty here

There are some wonderful ladies on here but like the "weird guys" a lot of women complain about there are some very strange women on here. Add to that the ones who rant and rave on their profiles, avoid!!!!

My favorite is the crazy over inflated ego's though. Stick a few pictures up of a vagina that needs medical attention rather than a meat injection and your instantly every mans desire.....aye right.

The OP has left the site

So I guess he never found any?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

You ladies are sooooooooo horrible to these men

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Obviously didn't like the response. Real woman. That bit annoyed me. I wish him all the best on pof

He will be back soon with a new profile no doubt x"

Glasgow ish

"The OP has left the site

So I guess he never found any? "

Maybe he did, and it's true love so that's him out haha x

Your damn right there babe us decent woman are fussy and wont put up with shit lol xx

Edinburgh

So I guess he never found any? "

I did tell my clone to be nice to men on here She obviously never got the memo lol

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Aaaw well he's gonna have to stick to fucking horses.

It's good to be fussy. It means we have standards and wouldn't drop our knickers for just anyone. I think most guys that come on here that aren't swingers seem to think it's a sex site. Instead of a swinging site. Same way some single guys act at clubs.

"It's good to be fussy. It means we have standards and wouldn't drop our knickers for just anyone. I think most guys that come on here that aren't swingers seem to think it's a sex site. Instead of a swinging site. Same way some single guys act at clubs. "

Yip agree there my block list gets longer every day lol xx

So I guess he never found any?

I did tell my clone to be nice to men on here She obviously never got the memo lol "

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would you men that are all disguised as single females please stop responding in this post.

There is no such thing as a single female in here, you single men had best just join POF or Match or something along those lines.

In the mean time any of you real fake single ladies want to chat feel free to send us a message and if you already have thank you

D&K ( K who isn't really a female it's just me and myself pretending to be a couple)

By *ornyStew77Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

There are some lovely ladies in this site. I have been lucky enough to meet a few and stupid enough to piss a few off

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol"

Guys have a problem with this? Sounds like heaven to me!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Who spat the dummy this time?

The thing is, its obvious people do meet (male AND female) so if you send 500 messages with no response then the common factor would be you. Change your approach or leave would be my observation. The OP has left but as has been said, will probably be back. It's strange that some people (note I said people that means men and women) think swinging or NSA sex also seems to mean that you get a meet by virtue of asking. That rarely works in the real world and doesn't here either. The Fab world will keep spinning I'm sure

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"It's good to be fussy. It means we have standards and wouldn't drop our knickers for just anyone. I think most guys that come on here that aren't swingers seem to think it's a sex site. Instead of a swinging site. Same way some single guys act at clubs. "

Are there ANY friendly people on this site?

Apart from me, of course.

I have,had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to some realy nice girls and met a few.but also its not,all about looks its about personality and gsoh and if you can respect a girl ,which I always do

I am a nice girl and I have met nice girls off here and class them as my swinging friends hahhaa. Every cloud and all that jazz

Totally agree. Most just delete just give us nice single guys a chance. U might be pleasantly surprised lol

Hi

Or

Hi how's you kind of messages tend to get deleted by most woman. I try to reply to all mails. As not all single guys are jerks. Most but not all. To come on the forums and suggest there are no friendly woman here. That puts yourself in the firing line. Guys that want chances and meets and are gagging, not had it in ages make me laugh. If it's been too long I don't want 20 seconds of pleasure..

By *lberto46Man  over a year ago

Irvine

I have no doubt that there are plenty of genuine women and men on here. I accept that I'm not everyone's type and to get a meet takes a lot of effort especially on my part.

I know my profile isn't the best and has room for improvement but I suppose it's a bit like job hunting you send out your CV ( profile) and fill in applications( first message) in the hope you get an interview (social meet) patience and perseverance will pay off in the end. If the OP was to send out 500 letters and CVs does that mean there's no real jobs.

I'm real. Nice ehhh ppppfffft depends on my mood

As for mail being read well a black shadow profile pic. No pics on display not much written on your profile and a "wanna fuck" message to me shows lack of imagination and a cant be arsed attitude so personally I wouldn't waste my time replying to the mail.

Put a bit of thought into it and it might get a reply.

You only get out what you put into fab.

God that was long for me

Glasgow ish

"I'm real. Nice ehhh ppppfffft depends on my mood

As for mail being read well a black shadow profile pic. No pics on display not much written on your profile and a "wanna fuck" message to me shows lack of imagination and a cant be arsed attitude so personally I wouldn't waste my time replying to the mail.

Put a bit of thought into it and it might get a reply.

You only get out what you put into fab.

God that was long for me "

But well said x

Tell me this but everyone why should someone put an effort into writing a message and sending it just for that person to read it then delete it with out even a reply to say thanks for the message but not for me manners and common courtesy cost nothing maybe its just the way my dad brought me up its nice to be nice and if you ask for someone to put in an effort and they do yet you still ignore them for it or even block them for being friendly and please don't anyone think I am directing this at them or anyone in specific not here for a slagging match or philosophical debate and I understand the ratio of guys to woman and that you can get swamped with message so just deleted alot but to actually take the time to read that message then delete it is just the height of ignorance in my eyes sorry just my opinion

Glasgow ish

"Tell me this but everyone why should someone put an effort into writing a message and sending it just for that person to read it then delete it with out even a reply to say thanks for the message but not for me manners and common courtesy cost nothing maybe its just the way my dad brought me up its nice to be nice and if you ask for someone to put in an effort and they do yet you still ignore them for it or even block them for being friendly and please don't anyone think I am directing this at them or anyone in specific not here for a slagging match or philosophical debate and I understand the ratio of guys to woman and that you can get swamped with message so just deleted alot but to actually take the time to read that message then delete it is just the height of ignorance in my eyes sorry just my opinion "

I agree with u , even if it's just a short message back to say he or she isn't interested but some people do say on their profiles that they will just delete if they arnt interested.

"Tell me this but everyone why should someone put an effort into writing a message and sending it just for that person to read it then delete it with out even a reply to say thanks for the message but not for me manners and common courtesy cost nothing maybe its just the way my dad brought me up its nice to be nice and if you ask for someone to put in an effort and they do yet you still ignore them for it or even block them for being friendly and please don't anyone think I am directing this at them or anyone in specific not here for a slagging match or philosophical debate and I understand the ratio of guys to woman and that you can get swamped with message so just deleted alot but to actually take the time to read that message then delete it is just the height of ignorance in my eyes sorry just my opinion "

I do reply to a half decent message from someone with a picture even if it's to say no thanks. But blank picture or blank profile just gets deleted.

No that's totally fine and understandable I just think if you ask someone to put in a bit of effort and they do even if your profile says that and your not interested even for the effort alone I think it at least deserves a no thanks either that or your aswell just saying hi either way if they don't like the look of you blocked or deleted but as I said each to there own I ain't here to judge

"Tell me this but everyone why should someone put an effort into writing a message and sending it just for that person to read it then delete it with out even a reply to say thanks for the message but not for me manners and common courtesy cost nothing maybe its just the way my dad brought me up its nice to be nice and if you ask for someone to put in an effort and they do yet you still ignore them for it or even block them for being friendly and please don't anyone think I am directing this at them or anyone in specific not here for a slagging match or philosophical debate and I understand the ratio of guys to woman and that you can get swamped with message so just deleted alot but to actually take the time to read that message then delete it is just the height of ignorance in my eyes sorry just my opinion

I do reply to a half decent message from someone with a picture even if it's to say no thanks. But blank picture or blank profile just gets deleted."

no definitely don't blame you for not replying to messages with no picture or blank profile something fishy about things like that with me to be honest x

Glasgow ish

"No that's totally fine and understandable I just think if you ask someone to put in a bit of effort and they do even if your profile says that and your not interested even for the effort alone I think it at least deserves a no thanks either that or your aswell just saying hi either way if they don't like the look of you blocked or deleted but as I said each to there own I ain't here to judge "

If they have put in genuine effort to message you then yea defo show them a little love

"No that's totally fine and understandable I just think if you ask someone to put in a bit of effort and they do even if your profile says that and your not interested even for the effort alone I think it at least deserves a no thanks either that or your aswell just saying hi either way if they don't like the look of you blocked or deleted but as I said each to there own I ain't here to judge

If they have put in genuine effort to message you then yea defo show them a little love "

it's all in the magic of communication and understanding and just a smidgeon of love now don't won't them getting the wrong idea after all haha x

Glasgow ish

"No that's totally fine and understandable I just think if you ask someone to put in a bit of effort and they do even if your profile says that and your not interested even for the effort alone I think it at least deserves a no thanks either that or your aswell just saying hi either way if they don't like the look of you blocked or deleted but as I said each to there own I ain't here to judge

If they have put in genuine effort to message you then yea defo show them a little love it's all in the magic of communication and understanding and just a smidgeon of love now don't won't them getting the wrong idea after all haha x"

No no, this isn't the place for getting carried away.

If they have put in genuine effort to message you then yea defo show them a little love it's all in the magic of communication and understanding and just a smidgeon of love now don't won't them getting the wrong idea after all haha x

No no, this isn't the place for getting carried away. "

I only get carried away if I'm mislead me I'm an angel x

[Removed by poster at 16/02/17 03:50:48]

I wasn't going to comment again but in light of last 24hrs I'm going to.

I have no problem in replying if someone has put effort in to a detailed message, even if it is just to say no thanks, but sometimes even being polite is met with abuse, which results in a block (and even in some cases I've reported as abuse has been vile).

But if a fairly blank profile messages saying "Hi" I (rightly or wrongly) 99 times out 100 don't bother replying.

In last 24 hrs I got very pissed off and blocked someone, had been messages back and forth for a bit (just general chit chat) I'd asked them at least once not to call me babes or hunni (don't know why but that absolutely does my head in ) and they had continued to do so, when they asked a direct question I'd replied politely, but yesterday I got a rather huffy message saying I was being rude ( admittedly they had sent one message and I'd read it and commited the heinous crime of not replying in 30 secs ). I pointed out that I had been polite in my replies despite the fact I'd asked not to be called certain things and I'd always answered direct questions. This in spite fact they've spent every day for last 3 weeks posting statuses about how they had found "the one" (not me I hasten to add) on here and they were looking forward to spending a long time together, I politely said if I was the one, I'd be slightly aggrieved that my new "boyfriend" or whatever, was messaging another female (I get the feeling I probably wasn't only one). To which I got a rather rude reply so I just blocked them!!

So yes sometimes we don't reply but maybe it's because we think it's best for everyone sometimes and maybe it's because past experience has taught some of us that it's easier (again rightly or wrongly)!

Oh that was a proper wee rant

"I wasn't going to comment again but in light of last 24hrs I'm going to.

I have no problem in replying if someone has put effort in to a detailed message, even if it is just to say no thanks, but sometimes even being polite is met with abuse, which results in a block (and even in some cases I've reported as abuse has been vile).

But if a fairly blank profile messages saying "Hi" I (rightly or wrongly) 99 times out 100 don't bother replying.

In last 24 hrs I got very pissed off and blocked someone, had been messages back and forth for a bit (just general chit chat) I'd asked them at least once not to call me babes or hunni (don't know why but that absolutely does my head in ) and they had continued to do so, when they asked a direct question I'd replied politely, but yesterday I got a rather huffy message saying I was being rude ( admittedly they had sent one message and I'd read it and commited the heinous crime of not replying in 30 secs ). I pointed out that I had been polite in my replies despite the fact I'd asked not to be called certain things and I'd always answered direct questions. This in spite fact they've spent every day for last 3 weeks posting statuses about how they had found "the one" (not me I hasten to add) on here and they were looking forward to spending a long time together, I politely said if I was the one, I'd be slightly aggrieved that my new "boyfriend" or whatever, was messaging another female (I get the feeling I probably wasn't only one). To which I got a rather rude reply so I just blocked them!!

So yes sometimes we don't reply but maybe it's because we think it's best for everyone sometimes and maybe it's because past experience has taught some of us that it's easier (again rightly or wrongly)!

Oh that was a proper wee rant "

Bet you feel better for getting that all out

"

Bet you feel better for getting that all out "

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in"

Glasgow ish

Oh that was a proper wee rant "

Now that ladies and gentlemen is what putting the effort in looks like

Oh that was a proper wee rant

Bet you feel better for getting that all out "

hey no totally and I take my hat of to any woman on here but not every guy is like that I'm used to rejection with my microscopic penis which isn't everyone's cup of tea I'd just say thank you for messaging back I'm sure someone will enjoy looking through the lens but all joking aside it's a gentic defect everyone was born with called arseholitis and only a select few grow out off it

"

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in" "

In some cases maybe personally I prefer in than out

"

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in" "

awww I hope I didn't piss you off wasn't my intention

Glasgow ish

"

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in"

In some cases maybe personally I prefer in than out "

What about out and in...and out and in...and out and in etc lolx

"

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in" awww I hope I didn't piss you off wasn't my intention "

Err why would you have pissed me off? I meant the 24hrs previous which had pd me off and my wee rant just there

"

What about out and in...and out and in...and out and in etc lolx"

That's much more like it

"

What about out and in...and out and in...and out and in etc lolx"

Right now your in my head

"

Pahhh haaa absolutely, promised myself when I turned 40 last week if something was pissing me off it's better to say so, my new motto "better out than in" awww I hope I didn't piss you off wasn't my intention

Err why would you have pissed me off? I meant the 24hrs previous which had pd me off and my wee rant just there "

I get you a lapse of concentration as I haven't slept for almost 48 hours

Glasgow ish

"

What about out and in...and out and in...and out and in etc lolx

Right now your in my head "

Look into my eyes , not around the eyes into the eyes.... and your under

Glasgow ish

Haaawwwwllll porno plumber , you know the rules... where's my royalties???

"Haaawwwwllll porno plumber , you know the rules... where's my royalties???"
I have them here ready for you all gift wrapped x

I always try and message even to say no thanks ur were one of the lucky ones that got yes please lol xx

No there bloody aren't!!!

st andrews

I will reply to messages that are more than a hi or how are you? even to say no thanks.

I won't reply to messages from single guys under 25 (unless they're asking about a party/social) as I have no interest in meeting them. It says this on our profile; the fact that they're still doing it (and in some cases state how they love our profile!) proves they haven't read it.

I'm also not obliged to reply to ANY message - the FAQs clearly state that a no reply is not rude, it's a not interested and should be taken as such.

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs

"I will reply to messages that are more than a hi or how are you? even to say no thanks.

I won't reply to messages from single guys under 25 (unless they're asking about a party/social) as I have no interest in meeting them. It says this on our profile; the fact that they're still doing it (and in some cases state how they love our profile!) proves they haven't read it.

I'm also not obliged to reply to ANY message - the FAQs clearly state that a no reply is not rude, it's a not interested and should be taken as such.

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs "

Hear hear

"I will reply to messages that are more than a hi or how are you? even to say no thanks.

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs "

I'm not saying it's rude not to reply and obviously no one needs to reply to a message if they don't won't to but to ask a guy or girl to put a bit of effort in to a message and that person reading the message then deleting it in my personal opinion is rude as you don't need to read someone's message to know if your interested as I'm pretty sure at least 95% of people on here will look at the profile of the person sending the message before even reading it and I always read someone's profile and the FAQS on that profile before I even message them x

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs I'm not saying it's rude not to reply and obviously no one needs to reply to a message if they don't won't to but to ask a guy or girl to put a bit of effort in to a message and that person reading the message then deleting it in my personal opinion is rude as you don't need to read someone's message to know if your interested as I'm pretty sure at least 95% of people on here will look at the profile of the person sending the message before even reading it and I always read someone's profile and the FAQS on that profile before I even message them x "

If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs I'm not saying it's rude not to reply and obviously no one needs to reply to a message if they don't won't to but to ask a guy or girl to put a bit of effort in to a message and that person reading the message then deleting it in my personal opinion is rude as you don't need to read someone's message to know if your interested as I'm pretty sure at least 95% of people on here will look at the profile of the person sending the message before even reading it and I always read someone's profile and the FAQS on that profile before I even message them x

If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem "

yeah I know and have total respect for all the woman on here no matter who I'm not saying guys don't have to put up with some crap but because of the ratio of guys to woman I totally understand messages being deleted without even being read I take my hat off to you Mrs boobs and balls as I can imagine the crap yous need to put up with every day from the less intelligent inbred idiots on here xx

" If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem "

THIS *high five*

st andrews

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs I'm not saying it's rude not to reply and obviously no one needs to reply to a message if they don't won't to but to ask a guy or girl to put a bit of effort in to a message and that person reading the message then deleting it in my personal opinion is rude as you don't need to read someone's message to know if your interested as I'm pretty sure at least 95% of people on here will look at the profile of the person sending the message before even reading it and I always read someone's profile and the FAQS on that profile before I even message them x "

You're probably in the minority, sadly

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

I always read the profiles but never msg anyway..might start again tho

st andrews

I think a lot of the questions that get raised on the forum would be solved if people read the FAQs I'm not saying it's rude not to reply and obviously no one needs to reply to a message if they don't won't to but to ask a guy or girl to put a bit of effort in to a message and that person reading the message then deleting it in my personal opinion is rude as you don't need to read someone's message to know if your interested as I'm pretty sure at least 95% of people on here will look at the profile of the person sending the message before even reading it and I always read someone's profile and the FAQS on that profile before I even message them x

If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem yeah I know and have total respect for all the woman on here no matter who I'm not saying guys don't have to put up with some crap but because of the ratio of guys to woman I totally understand messages being deleted without even being read I take my hat off to you Mrs boobs and balls as I can imagine the crap yous need to put up with every day from the less intelligent inbred idiots on here xx"

We don't get as much as single ladies do, but recently I have had to block a few guys who got abusive when I said they weren't what we were looking for.

One bit back that we were looking for single males (yes but not ANY single male) and because we'd met friends of his he should be suitable for us. Um, what?

" If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem

THIS *high five*"

I guess my dad was just really old fashioned and brought me up with total respect and admiration for woman no matter what now he was a true gentleman very hard to come across these days might sound daft but he was my true hero the man I ever looked up to with total respect xx

" If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem

THIS *high five*I guess my dad was just really old fashioned and brought me up with total respect and admiration for woman no matter what now he was a true gentleman very hard to come across these days might sound daft but he was my true hero the man I ever looked up to with total respect xx"

He was right but then respect should be given on both sides then the world would be a better place (not just fab)

Hi five back to Forthehellofit too

If only they were all like you then there wouldn't be so many frustrated females (that didn't sound right... or did it ). You are correct though and I've also had many polite messages from lovely guys I've answered with a no thanks but bear in mind as Boobs and Balls said it's the ones that don't read profiles and the FAQ's that cause the problem yeah I know and have total respect for all the woman on here no matter who I'm not saying guys don't have to put up with some crap but because of the ratio of guys to woman I totally understand messages being deleted without even being read I take my hat off to you Mrs boobs and balls as I can imagine the crap yous need to put up with every day from the less intelligent inbred idiots on here xx

We don't get as much as single ladies do, but recently I have had to block a few guys who got abusive when I said they weren't what we were looking for.

One bit back that we were looking for single males (yes but not ANY single male) and because we'd met friends of his he should be suitable for us. Um, what? "

see even as a guy that pisses me right off why get abusive just because you aren't one persons cup of tea you might be someone else's champagne if everyone fancied everyone you could imagine all the drama xx

THIS *high five*I guess my dad was just really old fashioned and brought me up with total respect and admiration for woman no matter what now he was a true gentleman very hard to come across these days might sound daft but he was my true hero the man I ever looked up to with total respect xx

He was right but then respect should be given on both sides then the world would be a better place (not just fab)

Hi five back to Forthehellofit too "

totally I will always treat some just as I would like to be treated and yeah al hi five forthehellofit with you x

" He was right but then respect should be given on both sides then the world would be a better place (not just fab)

Hi five back to Forthehellofit too "

Lol

Agree with this two and the fact that my block list is high probably says a lot, I only block the people who have gave me abuse usually when I've politely said thanks but no thanks or can't take no for an answer and continue to message anyway

" He was right but then respect should be given on both sides then the world would be a better place (not just fab)

Lol

Agree with this two and the fact that my block list is high probably says a lot, I only block the people who have gave me abuse usually when I've politely said thanks but no thanks or can't take no for an answer and continue to message anyway "

I do not blame you at all no one deserves to be abused or attacked verbally just because they're not interested I believe it just shows a lack of maturity and respect which on all levels is wrong and out of order x

Lol

Agree with this two and the fact that my block list is high probably says a lot, I only block the people who have gave me abuse usually when I've politely said thanks but no thanks or can't take no for an answer and continue to message anyway "

"I do not blame you at all no one deserves to be abused or attacked verbally just because they're not interested I believe it just shows a lack of maturity and respect which on all levels is wrong and out of order x"

My folks always taught me if you've nothing nice to say best saying nothing I don't get why people have to verbally abuse people they don't even know

Lol

Some people just cant handle rejection .

"I do not blame you at all no one deserves to be abused or attacked verbally just because they're not interested I believe it just shows a lack of maturity and respect which on all levels is wrong and out of order x

My folks always taught me if you've nothing nice to say best saying nothing I don't get why people have to verbally abuse people they don't even know "

my parents taught me the exact same thing and no totally with you on that one just think with this or any other site kind of related have no moral values and lack of respect for human kindness and someone else's feelings in all honest xx

Lol

Agree with this two and the fact that my block list is high probably says a lot, I only block the people who have gave me abuse usually when I've politely said thanks but no thanks or can't take no for an answer and continue to message anyway

"

see fortunately for me I have had to get used to it with my microscopic penis it's second nature lol

Lol

see fortunately for me I have had to get used to it with my microscopic penis it's second nature lol"

I can smell your pants from here btw

Lol

see fortunately for me I have had to get used to it with my microscopic penis it's second nature lol

I can smell your pants from here btw "

awwww can you now I hope not leavin for work would be pretty embarrassing

Lol

I can smell your pants from here btw awwww can you now I hope not leavin for work would be pretty embarrassing "

I meant they were on fire as in liar liar lol

Lol

I can smell your pants from here btw awwww can you now I hope not leavin for work would be pretty embarrassing

I meant they were on fire as in liar liar lol "

I thought that just thought I'd have a laugh but now you never know I could be legit in what I'm saying and just proud that even thou it's microscopic I know how to use it very well through many years of practice lol x

Lol

I can smell your pants from here btw awwww can you now I hope not leavin for work would be pretty embarrassing

I meant they were on fire as in liar liar lol I thought that just thought I'd have a laugh but now you never know I could be legit in what I'm saying and just proud that even thou it's microscopic I know how to use it very well through many years of practice lol x"

I see lol... your orange pants tell a different story... not that I was looking

Nice ink too

Lol

I meant they were on fire as in liar liar lol I thought that just thought I'd have a laugh but now you never know I could be legit in what I'm saying and just proud that even thou it's microscopic I know how to use it very well through many years of practice lol x

Nice ink too "

awww thanks just a shame I can't check yours out

Lol

I meant they were on fire as in liar liar lol I thought that just thought I'd have a laugh but now you never know I could be legit in what I'm saying and just proud that even thou it's microscopic I know how to use it very well through many years of practice lol x

Nice ink too awww thanks just a shame I can't check yours out "

Trust me that's for the best lol

Lol

Nice ink too awww thanks just a shame I can't check yours out

Trust me that's for the best lol "

would you fancy a chat of the forums at least x

Lol

Nice ink too awww thanks just a shame I can't check yours out

Trust me that's for the best lol would you fancy a chat of the forums at least x"

It would be churlish to refuse such a charming request x

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Aaaahhh my poor eyes all that light grey text

"Aaaahhh my poor eyes all that light grey text "

That's how I got the Spex in the first place

Well said mate, well said.

By *lberto46Man  over a year ago

Irvine

Any message I send is polite and respectful as I too was brought up to respect people and treat them the way I would like to treated. I guess I'm old school and I don't respond with abusive messages if someone doesn't respond. I don't send pictures of my knob in messages either I wouldn't walk up to someone in a pub and get it out, so I don't see a difference just because I'm on line.

I appreciate my profile needs work I only have that one picture at the moment and I can't show my face as believe it or not I actually like my job. I'm not into posting pictures of my bits that takes the mystery away but it's all academic anyway as no one even looks at my profile.

All this online thing is new to me and I appreciate women are bombarded by messages but it does get a bit downheartening when messages get deleted without anyone looking at my profile even though I've tried to make an effort in my message.

Can't get a meet coz your not verified, can't get verified coz you can't get a meet, you can't get a meet because no one reads your messages or looks at your profile.

One thing I have noticed is it's very easy to hide behind a keyboard and ignore someone, it was never like this in the days of my youth.

Happy fabbing I'm off for a cup of cocoa

"Any message I send is polite and respectful as I too was brought up to respect people and treat them the way I would like to treated. I guess I'm old school and I don't respond with abusive messages if someone doesn't respond. I don't send pictures of my knob in messages either I wouldn't walk up to someone in a pub and get it out, so I don't see a difference just because I'm on line.

I appreciate my profile needs work I only have that one picture at the moment and I can't show my face as believe it or not I actually like my job. I'm not into posting pictures of my bits that takes the mystery away but it's all academic anyway as no one even looks at my profile.

All this online thing is new to me and I appreciate women are bombarded by messages but it does get a bit downheartening when messages get deleted without anyone looking at my profile even though I've tried to make an effort in my message.

Can't get a meet coz your not verified, can't get verified coz you can't get a meet, you can't get a meet because no one reads your messages or looks at your profile.

One thing I have noticed is it's very easy to hide behind a keyboard and ignore someone, it was never like this in the days of my youth.

Happy fabbing I'm off for a cup of cocoa "

st andrews

"Any message I send is polite and respectful as I too was brought up to respect people and treat them the way I would like to treated. I guess I'm old school and I don't respond with abusive messages if someone doesn't respond. I don't send pictures of my knob in messages either I wouldn't walk up to someone in a pub and get it out, so I don't see a difference just because I'm on line.

Happy fabbing I'm off for a cup of cocoa "

You can view profiles in stealth mode. I can look at yours and you wouldn't know

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol"
not a lot of them actually do tho that's the big problem x

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol not a lot of them actually do tho that's the big problem x"

Women not squirting is a big problem? Well I'd best take my non squirting cooch and leave then

Edinburgh

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol not a lot of them actually do tho that's the big problem x"

(Face-palm)

Porn has a lot to answer for in my opinion!!

Many many women do not mention on here that they squirt/gush because they are concerned of becoming a finger puppet till they do squirt/gush!

Some guys think they have done their job or a good job when a woman has squirted/gushed.

And from talking to a few ladies about this, it is just not the case.

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol not a lot of them actually do tho that's the big problem x

(Face-palm)

Many many women do not mention on here that they squirt/gush because they are concerned of becoming a finger puppet till they do squirt/gush!

Some guys think they have done their job or a good job when a woman has squirted/gushed.

"

Excellent point. And as a non squirter myself I'd also like to point out that it's not a challenge. I don't squirt, never have, but still enjoy multiple orgasms when I have good sex. No matter how skillful you think you are, I will not magically suddenly be able to do it. I would hope that's not a problem for most people

Anyway, as for the original topic, yes there are lots of nice women on here. Some who squirt, some who don't

I hope your not saying I am in the jerk bracket

Edinburgh

"Me but yes I hate the fact they can't get over a squirter. There's lots of women on this site who squirt lol not a lot of them actually do tho that's the big problem x

(Face-palm)

Excellent point. And as a non squirter myself I'd also like to point out that it's not a challenge. I don't squirt, never have, but still enjoy multiple orgasms when I have good sex. No matter how skillful you think you are, I will not magically suddenly be able to do it. I would hope that's not a problem for most people

Anyway, as for the original topic, yes there are lots of nice women on here. Some who squirt, some who don't "

OP has left the building days ago... So ok to deviate lol

» Add a new message to this topic