FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Please help me understand

Please help me understand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men think that acting all desperate for a meet is going to work! I mean. Oh I'm free now, how about later, or tomorow even. That's the looking of a sad fab life. Why do they do it to them selfs. Where is the confidence? Bugs my happiness!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it's to make you feel they really want to meet you?

If it bugs you block

By *ranco75Man  over a year ago

Renfrew

God knows iv been a member for few months and still to meet someone that I'm desperate to meet

"Maybe it's to make you feel they really want to meet you?

If it bugs you block "

I have just blocked 15 guys in ten mins I mean what's that all about

Bugs me lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why not block all single guys and do your own search ?

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Some guys seem to think it's for them to click their fingers. Definitely ladies rule here

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Why do men think that acting all desperate for a meet is going to work! I mean. Oh I'm free now, how about later, or tomorow even. That's the looking of a sad fab life. Why do they do it to them selfs. Where is the confidence? Bugs my happiness!"

Because they are desperate for a meet

Maybe if they found it as easy to get a meet as some do, then their confidence may grow.

"Why not block all single guys and do your own search ?"

Don't see why I should have to block them all due to the percentage that ruin it for others. Just need these folks to get the hint. And I do my own search lol. Couldn't deal with what ever lands on the inbox

"Why not block all single guys and do your own search ?

Don't see why I should have to block them all due to the percentage that ruin it for others. Just need these folks to get the hint. And I do my own search lol. Couldn't deal with what ever lands on the inbox "

Men and Women are equal in ruining it for others ..but if you are going to wait until these guys take the hint ...im going to grab myself some popcorn

I have know idea why people who dont have confidence ..bugs your happyness ..

They're probably just really horny looking at your pics and want to arrange a meet asap

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

problem is if you block all men and do your own search and go to them they get all big headed and think they are GOD catch 22 hence why our profile is the way it is and its strict! Enjoy

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Why are some guys desprate..... because it works. Or maybe frustration at the 64th time of reinventing themselves and it still dosnt work.or tired of jumping through the impossible hoops set by folk qho believe the world revolves around them. If it tires ya takea break and block everyone..... but some cant as they enjoy the hype.

Don't see why I should have to block them all due to the percentage that ruin it for others. Just need these folks to get the hint. And I do my own search lol. Couldn't deal with what ever lands on the inbox

Men and Women are equal in ruining it for others ..but if you are going to wait until these guys take the hint ...im going to grab myself some popcorn

I have know idea why people who dont have confidence ..bugs your happyness ..

"

Hope it's salted

"problem is if you block all men and do your own search and go to them they get all big headed and think they are GOD catch 22 hence why our profile is the way it is and its strict! Enjoy "

Someone that unders_ands

Thank god. Lol x

"Why are some guys desprate..... because it works. Or maybe frustration at the 64th time of reinventing themselves and it still dosnt work.or tired of jumping through the impossible hoops set by folk qho believe the world revolves around them. If it tires ya takea break and block everyone..... but some cant as they enjoy the hype."

There's absolutely no entertainment or enjoyment from desperate males! None what so ever. As for enjoying the hype, I come here to chat to friends and attend events. So no I don't want to take a break. Would be nice if us woman didn't get the bs we do on here

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Why are some guys desprate..... because it works. Or maybe frustration at the 64th time of reinventing themselves and it still dosnt work.or tired of jumping through the impossible hoops set by folk qho believe the world revolves around them. If it tires ya takea break and block everyone..... but some cant as they enjoy the hype.

There's absolutely no entertainment or enjoyment from desperate males! None what so ever. As for enjoying the hype, I come here to chat to friends and attend events. So no I don't want to take a break. Would be nice if us woman didn't get the bs we do on here "

at no point did say any of that was pertinant to you.

Thats good your here to chat and event but with this post you are asking a question and that in part is my answer (couldnt be a**ed putting in more).

you dont want to take a break then dont its all good.

Fems get way less bs than what a male recieves so maybe it would be better if bs was cut out alltogether but that wont happen same as complaining about something wont change it. You are the only person who can change it by blocking or ignoring the desperados.

"Why are some guys desprate..... because it works. Or maybe frustration at the 64th time of reinventing themselves and it still dosnt work.or tired of jumping through the impossible hoops set by folk qho believe the world revolves around them. If it tires ya takea break and block everyone..... but some cant as they enjoy the hype.

There's absolutely no entertainment or enjoyment from desperate males! None what so ever. As for enjoying the hype, I come here to chat to friends and attend events. So no I don't want to take a break. Would be nice if us woman didn't get the bs we do on here at no point did say any of that was pertinant to you.

Thats good your here to chat and event but with this post you are asking a question and that in part is my answer (couldnt be a**ed putting in more).

you dont want to take a break then dont its all good.

Fems get way less bs than what a male recieves so maybe it would be better if bs was cut out alltogether but that wont happen same as complaining about something wont change it. You are the only person who can change it by blocking or ignoring the desperados. "

I think the bs is equal only diff Is you get fab straight guys wanting straight guys also. They do get blocked. 15 today in less than a hour. Just a waste of browsing time. Ha! And data! Pmsl

This is one if the things that really goads me about fab.

IF someone annoys you BLOCK. Don't want anymore messages from them BLOCK. Newbies pester you BLOCK. Single guys pester you BLOCK...

The point being BLOCK whoever you feel you need to. Why complain and moan about it all time. This is the way of fab and has been the 8 years we've been on here. It's never going to change

Happy fabbing

Or blocking

"This is one if the things that really goads me about fab.

IF someone annoys you BLOCK. Don't want anymore messages from them BLOCK. Newbies pester you BLOCK. Single guys pester you BLOCK...

The point being BLOCK whoever you feel you need to. Why complain and moan about it all time. This is the way of fab and has been the 8 years we've been on here. It's never going to change

Happy fabbing

Or blocking "

They are blocked did you not see that bit??? Why should I have to waste a hour or so dealing with desperate men. So wether it goads you or not. Freedom of speech love! If i feel the need to get a point across in here I WILL. No need for your advice because it GOADS you

"This is one if the things that really goads me about fab.

Happy fabbing

Or blocking

They are blocked did you not see that bit??? Why should I have to waste a hour or so dealing with desperate men. So wether it goads you or not. Freedom of speech love! If i feel the need to get a point across in here I WILL. No need for your advice because it GOADS you"

Aa you say freedom of speach. Men or woman for that matter can mail who they like.

The point of the site is to mail who each person likes. To you it may seem desperate to others it may not.

Different strokes for different folks and all that "love"

So When a female says no not interested and they keep mailing until they are blocked that's being desperate.

Yes different strokes for different folks that's how the world goes round love!

Ah it's like debating with the blind. You win. I admit defeat. Blind to bs

Seems to be a desperadoes paradise

People will give in

Drop their drawers and be on with it

Laughable

Thanks for making me understand

"So When a female says no not interested and they keep mailing until they are blocked that's being desperate.

Ah it's like debating with the blind. You win. I admit defeat. Blind to bs "

If not interested then just block rather than waste time debating with them. Simples. No.

Debating with the blind really

"So When a female says no not interested and they keep mailing until they are blocked that's being desperate.

Ah it's like debating with the blind. You win. I admit defeat. Blind to bs

If not interested then just block rather than waste time debating with them. Simples. No.

Debating with the blind really "

fml

What part of this whole thread have you missed that clearly states THEY DO GET BLOCKED. But why should I have to waste my time doing this? Have you not seen!

- debating inability of sight

I bow out. Leave you to debate your issues.

"

I bow out. Leave you to debate your issues. "

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"

It's amazing how a guy is classed as desperate because he may well have emailed you. I have emailed females before and once pictures have been exchanged I decided that she wasn't my type. I agree that some take it to the extreme but guys are guys like to chance their arm. However if the shoe was on the other foot and the female was in abundance and the guy not wonder how that would go down being called desperate.

Some guys just have a one track way of seeing things. They get a few messages reciprocated and they try and push to meet up. What you have to bear in mind is that a woman may have 50 possible Bae's in their Inbox, a guy might have one or two and see a need to get in there quick. It's not something I'd consider because I've no desire to rush and make a choice on someone I've not much in common with.

Poor communication is the recipe for a poor meet so if those traits are on display then the block button is your only option.

It's just Fab and all its colours

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Why are some guys desprate..... because it works. Or maybe frustration at the 64th time of reinventing themselves and it still dosnt work.or tired of jumping through the impossible hoops set by folk qho believe the world revolves around them. If it tires ya takea break and block everyone..... but some cant as they enjoy the hype."

Don't see why I should have to block them all due to the percentage that ruin it for others. Just need these folks to get the hint. And I do my own search lol. Couldn't deal with what ever lands on the inbox "

you dont see why you should block ?

The reason you should block is for the reasons you have already give .

Surley blocking is better than venting and getting angry about it !

I think all we gals in particular get your frustration OP. Sometimes it can feel like you're in a no win situation. If you ignore messages you're rude (even though the site stipulates a non response should be viewed as a polite no thanks), if you reply with a polite no thanks it's sometimes (not always) met with repeated attempts to coerce you to meet. I think the ladies and gents above have given good advice/observations and alas I doubt it will ever change... it's human nature I'm afraid.

A Wee rant is always therapeutic though

"I think all we gals in particular get your frustration OP. Sometimes it can feel like you're in a no win situation. If you ignore messages you're rude (even though the site stipulates a non response should be viewed as a polite no thanks), if you reply with a polite no thanks it's sometimes (not always) met with repeated attempts to coerce you to meet. I think the ladies and gents above have given good advice/observations and alas I doubt it will ever change... it's human nature I'm afraid.

A Wee rant is always therapeutic though "

Yes I agree. However If these people would read what I have said instead of jumping the gun to their own assumptions I wouldn't be as frustrated.

I do block but don't see why I have to waste all my time on here doing so. That's the difference than asking why I should block more why should I have to waste my time.

And desperate guys are the ones that don't get the hint like you quite rightly said.

~ the perception of someone else's words is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for the chat

Shit happens

No point moaning about it

Nothing will change

"Some guys seem to think it's for them to click their fingers. Definitely ladies rule here"

You could have stopped at "definitely ladies rule"

"I think all we gals in particular get your frustration OP. Sometimes it can feel like you're in a no win situation. If you ignore messages you're rude (even though the site stipulates a non response should be viewed as a polite no thanks), if you reply with a polite no thanks it's sometimes (not always) met with repeated attempts to coerce you to meet. I think the ladies and gents above have given good advice/observations and alas I doubt it will ever change... it's human nature I'm afraid.

A Wee rant is always therapeutic though

Yes I agree. However If these people would read what I have said instead of jumping the gun to their own assumptions I wouldn't be as frustrated.

I do block but don't see why I have to waste all my time on here doing so. That's the difference than asking why I should block more why should I have to waste my time.

And desperate guys are the ones that don't get the hint like you quite rightly said.

~ the perception of someone else's words is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for the chat "

Good quote lol and very true and thanks too, you only voiced what many feel

"Some guys seem to think it's for them to click their fingers. Definitely ladies rule here

You could have stopped at "definitely ladies rule" "

Actually, he did stop at that.

"

Patience of a saint total _dmiration

I'm afraid can't offer any words of wisdon, nor of comfort. I rarely contact anyone on the pretext of meeting, only to make conversation, share thought privately, or offer advice that would not be appropriate to post on the forum.

Where I do contact someone, and conversation happens, I simply let it take its course, or if a message is deleted without a reply, I block, so I don't try and contact her again, thereby not looking all desperate and creepy stalker-y. It works for me.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm afraid can't offer any words of wisdon, nor of comfort. I rarely contact anyone on the pretext of meeting, only to make conversation, share thought privately, or offer advice that would not be appropriate to post on the forum.

Where I do contact someone, and conversation happens, I simply let it take its course, or if a message is deleted without a reply, I block, so I don't try and contact her again, thereby not looking all desperate and creepy stalker-y. It works for me.

"

I'm the same as you.

So OP, that's 2 of us that aren't desperate to meet instantly nor think that every lady is sitting waiting in her sexy underwear.

But I do think the bad ones make the good ones stand out

"I'm afraid can't offer any words of wisdon, nor of comfort. I rarely contact anyone on the pretext of meeting, only to make conversation, share thought privately, or offer advice that would not be appropriate to post on the forum.

I'm the same as you.

So OP, that's 2 of us that aren't desperate to meet instantly nor think that every lady is sitting waiting in her sexy underwear.

But I do think the bad ones make the good ones stand out "

You are responsible for your own enjoyment...therefore responsible for your own profile..

In the interests of keeping my fat ass off the naughty step I'll just say "That's a right shame OP. You must be knackered with all that blocking but no need to be snippy with forumites trying to give you sage advice. Onward and upward."

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"In the interests of keeping my fat ass off the naughty step....... "

You've got a BFA? No!!

"In the interests of keeping my fat ass off the naughty step I'll just say "That's a right shame OP. You must be knackered with all that blocking but no need to be snippy with forumites trying to give you sage advice. Onward and upward." "

Okay now I'm laughing

- helping the ones helping misread the questions so clearly never understood what I was getting at hence the reason I got annoyed.

But now it's laughable.

"You are responsible for your own enjoyment...therefore responsible for your own profile..

"

Yes & at that time yesterday profile said

'Currently not meeting'

Im glad your laughing ..Its meant to be fun .Right ?

"You are responsible for your own enjoyment...therefore responsible for your own profile..

Yes & at that time yesterday profile said

'Currently not meeting'

"

Sometimes profiles never reflect in what they actually state...

Yes like all the fab straight men on here

Or no smokers or the ones that don't take drugs..

Point taken.

"Im glad your laughing ..Its meant to be fun .Right ?

"

It's all good till the fat lady sings

And I can't sing

The whole thing is I certainly didnt misread your question.

The only people who can answer it is the people asking .

As for confidence not really sure what you ment by that comment to be honest .

As a few have said the site gives you tools to help cut out the little things that annoy you so why wouldnt you put them to use instead of getting annoyed at the emails your receiving?

There's certainly not a button to cut out desperate men is there. I want to meet single men but I don't want to meet men that won't take no for a answer and I do use the tools provided such as BLOCK. But if you would read the whole thread you would have seen that I have said that several times. Wow I have to repeat myself on here more times than the actual inbox.

I no longer care! As no one takes the time to read the rest of the thread

"There's certainly not a button to cut out desperate men is there. I want to meet single men but I don't want to meet men that won't take no for a answer and I do use the tools provided such as BLOCK. But if you would read the whole thread you would have seen that I have said that several times. Wow I have to repeat myself on here more times than the actual inbox.

I no longer care! As no one takes the time to read the rest of the thread "

Ive read all comments and the only soloution available to you is to block and do your own search,thats an option you dont seem to want to do so nothing much else that can be said other than good luck

Please help me understand how you're getting so many messages

This is the greatest post I've ever seen on here

"There's certainly not a button to cut out desperate men is there. I want to meet single men but I don't want to meet men that won't take no for a answer and I do use the tools provided such as BLOCK. But if you would read the whole thread you would have seen that I have said that several times. Wow I have to repeat myself on here more times than the actual inbox.

I no longer care! As no one takes the time to read the rest of the thread Ive read all comments and the only soloution available to you is to block and do your own search,thats an option you dont seem to want to do so nothing much else that can be said other than good luck "

Will do

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

what a baffling thread

so the op doesnt want to waste her time or data having to block desperate men , now i assume most desperate people have little awareness of how desperate they may appear, so can i ask how they vet themselves and prevent themselves from wasting your time and data ?

not being desperate there is no chance of me messaging you just for clarity.

"what a baffling thread

so the op doesnt want to waste her time or data having to block desperate men , now i assume most desperate people have little awareness of how desperate they may appear, so can i ask how they vet themselves and prevent themselves from wasting your time and data ?

not being desperate there is no chance of me messaging you just for clarity. "

"what a baffling thread

not being desperate there is no chance of me messaging you just for clarity. "

I actually cba anymore. And good to know. you seem to be confusing me with someone that gives a damn!

[Removed by poster at 16/02/17 22:02:45]

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

"what a baffling thread

I actually cba anymore. And good to know. you seem to be confusing me with someone that gives a damn!"

You cared enough to start a thread about it. Like you said earlier...freedom of speech. I assume that applies to everyone and not just yourself....?

"what a baffling thread

I actually cba anymore. And good to know. you seem to be confusing me with someone that gives a damn!

You cared enough to start a thread about it. Like you said earlier...freedom of speech. I assume that applies to everyone and not just yourself....? "

Ohh the forum keyboard warriors

Pmsl

Edinburgh

"what a baffling thread

I actually cba anymore. And good to know. you seem to be confusing me with someone that gives a damn!"

gave enough of a dam to post your nonsensical thread and reply to most including myself . all rather odd to me as i thought you would be to busy blocking the desperate to reply here . but hey ho

"what a baffling thread

You cared enough to start a thread about it. Like you said earlier...freedom of speech. I assume that applies to everyone and not just yourself....?

Pmsl"

Like the keyboard warriors who start threads complaining about getting mail and slagging off men......?

"what a baffling thread

gave enough of a dam to post your nonsensical thread and reply to most including myself . all rather odd to me as i thought you would be to busy blocking the desperate to reply here . but hey ho"

Guess your another one that doesn't understand No

LLF

"what a baffling thread

Pmsl

Like the keyboard warriors who start threads complaining about getting mail and slagging off men......? "

A rule for one and different for others aye ! Ye crack me up

Edinburgh

"what a baffling thread

gave enough of a dam to post your nonsensical thread and reply to most including myself . all rather odd to me as i thought you would be to busy blocking the desperate to reply here . but hey ho

LLF"

clearly a fantasist . perhaps that explains this entire thread . all the very best of luck to you

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

The thing is you state you aren't meeting right now just here to chat to your friends and go to events but your verifications say otherwise! You did meet for a coffee so maybe the blokes that liked the look of your pics/profile thought there would be no harm in asking.

People use this site for many reasons all their choice to do so but just because some use it as the intended purpose to actually meet does not mean they are desperate.

"what a baffling thread

Pmsl

Like the keyboard warriors who start threads complaining about getting mail and slagging off men......?

A rule for one and different for others aye ! Ye crack me up"

You should google the word 'hypocrisy'

"what a baffling thread

LLF

clearly a fantasist . perhaps that explains this entire thread . all the very best of luck to you "

Nah son just sick of people that are full of bs! Your clearly part of it. Don't like it

Don't comment.

Simples

This is fucking brilliant