FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Funny Fab Stories

Funny Fab Stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone have any funny stories from the site to give us a laugh.

Dont want anything mean and dont name any names but keep it light hearted. Maybe turning up a meet and it was your ex, or a fire alarm going off in the hotel while you were in full bondage gear.

You get the drift.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Anyone have any funny stories from the site to give us a laugh.

Dont want anything mean and dont name any names but keep it light hearted. Maybe turning up a meet and it was your ex, or a fire alarm going off in the hotel while you were in full bondage gear.

You get the drift....."

you first

I wish i had one!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I wish i had one!"
awwww

Im sure ul make some soon

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

C's favourite story is the time we went to a couples house. They had 2 dogs and they were wandering around the house and kept coming into the bedroom but didn't come near.

So I've got my back to the door, kneeling at the edge of the bed, going down on the Mrs. Suddenly I feel something wet touch my pussy. I almost jump a mile and look round to see where the dogs are but they're not in the room.

I turn to C, who's pissing himself laughing and licking his finger.

Bastard

[Removed by poster at 16/02/17 20:36:05]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"C's favourite story is the time we went to a couples house. They had 2 dogs and they were wandering around the house and kept coming into the bedroom but didn't come near.

So I've got my back to the door, kneeling at the edge of the bed, going down on the Mrs. Suddenly I feel something wet touch my pussy. I almost jump a mile and look round to see where the dogs are but they're not in the room.

Bastard "

OMG I would have punched him hahahahaha xx

"I did once get cramp in my leg during sex. Sure thats pretty common though."

Yup and awkward haha

st andrews

"C's favourite story is the time we went to a couples house. They had 2 dogs and they were wandering around the house and kept coming into the bedroom but didn't come near.

Bastard

OMG I would have punched him hahahahaha xx"

See what I have to put up with? Lol

At our last party he was playing with a lady and got cramp in his arse and leg so had to stop. Later he was in the hot tub resting his leg, he moved to let a lady in, slipped and almost got another guy's cock in the eye. Sadly I missed it but of course I would have been the supportive partner and not laughed at all

Bastard

At our last party he was playing with a lady and got cramp in his arse and leg so had to stop. Later he was in the hot tub resting his leg, he moved to let a lady in, slipped and almost got another guy's cock in the eye. Sadly I missed it but of course I would have been the supportive partner and not laughed at all "

Lmfao ! I got cramp in my leg once on top and I couldn't move haha! Was so awkward kind of kills the moment lol

st andrews

Bastard

At our last party he was playing with a lady and got cramp in his arse and leg so had to stop. Later he was in the hot tub resting his leg, he moved to let a lady in, slipped and almost got another guy's cock in the eye. Sadly I missed it but of course I would have been the supportive partner and not laughed at all

Lmfao ! I got cramp in my leg once on top and I couldn't move haha! Was so awkward kind of kills the moment lol "

Yup, hopping round the room isn't attractive lol!

Yup. Stayed over with a fb, and his dog threw up on my dress. .

He (the guy, not the dog) kindly washed all my clothes, but forgot to hang the up to dry, so I had to go home the next morning in damp clothes.

Same guy, different night... couldn't find my bra. Had to go home without it on. Trying very hard not to trip...

"Yup. Stayed over with a fb, and his dog threw up on my dress. .

He (the guy, not the dog) kindly washed all my clothes, but forgot to hang the up to dry, so I had to go home the next morning in damp clothes.

Same guy, different night... couldn't find my bra. Had to go home without it on. Trying very hard not to trip... "

You realise he has kept that as a souveneir?!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Same guy, different night... couldn't find my bra. Had to go home without it on. Trying very hard not to trip...

You realise id have kept that as a souveneir?!"

[Removed by poster at 16/02/17 22:13:49]

You realise id have kept that as a souveneir?!

"

Hahaha!! Kinda what I thought, but I've seen him on many occasion and its not really his style (or fit )

st andrews

Hahaha!! Kinda what I thought, but I've seen him on many occasion and its not really his style (or fit ) "

Maybe he's got a cupboard somewhere with a clothes line of bras hanging up

Hahaha!! Kinda what I thought, but I've seen him on many occasion and its not really his style (or fit )

Maybe he's got a cupboard somewhere with a clothes line of bras hanging up "

And a creepy picture of you sleeping to go next to it!!! Lol.

And a creepy picture of you sleeping to go next to it!!! Lol."

He doesn't. I've looked

And a creepy picture of you sleeping to go next to it!!! Lol.

He doesn't. I've looked "

It's behind a false wall in his garage, along with a collection of toenail clippings.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Many years ago there was a fire alarm incident in a hotel. No bondage gear but we were in the middle of an all night sex session. The hotel was evacuated and it would have been pretty obvious to anyone who saw us what we had been up to. However for him it was the fact his work colleagues turned up to check the building...

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Went to a social in Glasgow it was in a pub Walked up to a couple and said to them what,s your name on Fab The look on their faces was priceless Guess what they were,nt on FAB and were just in the pub for a drink Jac,s Miss Dynomite couldnt get me away quick enough

I met a lass on here in the early days of the site.At the beginning of the evening we decided to drive and get some drinks and nibbles.I never really paid much attention to the make model of her car although i knew it was RED.It was a wild winter evening pitch black and torrential rain.After returning to her car from the shop in a mad dash...i noticed the car was locked and she wasnt in the car ...WTF.

For some mad reason she decided to move her car from where she had originally parked it.As she played the fanfare from her horn in the car on the other side of the car park.

i could have died....

As i walked away...2 women approached me asking if i tried too break into her car

By *tatic nomadMan  over a year ago

All over

Chatted to a girl on here a while back, she was fairly new so I didn't think it would lead to a meet but things picked up one night and she invited me over for no strings fun.. result

Only when I got there I found out that actually it was a couple that lived there and there wern't expecting any no strings action, and I had been one of many to be sent to their door. I just thought it was hilarious

Quite frankly my whole time here has been like a pantomime (oh yes it has and some of the time he WAS behind me )... if a white rabbit ran by I really wouldn't blink an eye

"Went to a social in Glasgow it was in a pub Walked up to a couple and said to them what,s your name on Fab The look on their faces was priceless Guess what they were,nt on FAB and were just in the pub for a drink Jac,s Miss Dynomite couldnt get me away quick enough "

Ha ha. Would love to have seen the look on their faces when they discovered what fab is!

Almost being flung out of a pub on a social for 'dancing inappropriately' in a knee length frock too many times to mention....

I've been witness to a gentleman being hurled along Renfield Street in a supermarket trolley (can't remember if I was also pushing it) in his best suit.....

Dancing into who I thought was one of our group only to be told it was a certain 'lovely Lee' the barman who I was grinding into with my eyes closed....

C losing his jacket, me phoning his phone going psycho with threats if the jacket and phone wasn't returned, only for it to be found under a chair....

The list goes on

» Add a new message to this topic