FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Door loitering

Door loitering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmsiebee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey peeps,

I'd like to know people's thoughts on playroom door loitering in clubs?

If the door is open is it fair game for people to stand and watch, or, should folks have a quick peek and if it's obvious there's no invite coming move along?

I'm undecided, some clubs forbid it, some don't... what do you all think? Is it off putting or part of the fun ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey peeps,

If the door is open is it fair game for people to stand and watch, or, should folks have a quick peek and if it's obvious there's no invite coming move along?

I'm undecided, some clubs forbid it, some don't... what do you all think? Is it off putting or part of the fun ? "

I personally do not like it. I prefer having fun behind a locked door with people I choose.

I find it horrible to see guys all round wanking at people having fun. Not my thing at all but each to their own. Also guys that just jump on the bed and touches someone without any communication. I don't get that and find it horrible.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey peeps,

I'm undecided, some clubs forbid it, some don't... what do you all think? Is it off putting or part of the fun ? "

I find it quite creepy, thats what open rooms are for.

K x

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

If the doors open i don't see any problem ,if people don't want others to watch then close the door simples

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Aberdeen had one big dark room, and all the other rooms had locks on the doors. If people wanted privacy they just had to lock the door.

Loads of times the door would be left open and most people would stand in the doorway and watch, myself included.

But occasionally there were guys who would stand in the room pretty close to the bed, in my opinion, invading their personal space. I've always stuck to the wait to be invited rule, at parties and clubs.

I think if the door is open then you have given an invitation for people to watch but totally agree that is not an invitation to touch

One time one of the watchers touched me from behind and that spoiled it for me ... got up moved to a private room and shut the door ... i dont think it was the first time the guy had tried that with a female that night because one of the staff told him he had already been warned and shifted him downstairs and out the door pretty sharpish

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

"If the doors open i don't see any problem ,if people don't want others to watch then close the door simples "

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think if the door is open then you have given an invitation for people to watch but totally agree that is not an invitation to touch "

Agreed

" One time one of the watchers touched me from behind and that spoiled it for me ... got up moved to a private room and shut the door ... i dont think it was the first time the guy had tried that with a female that night because one of the staff told him he had already been warned and shifted him downstairs and out the door pretty sharpish "

And I don't think I would have been as understanding as you!

I would have defo given a piece of my mind to him before moving to a private room.

Falkirk

Interesting spread of thoughts.

I actually wouldn't mind guys loitering if they were wanking! It's the standing about like at a bus stop that can be a bit off putting. When we play in clubs we sometimes leave the door open for other couples and fems to join in, if we get crowded, Mr just goes and shuts the door.. had a few walk right in to edge of bed but again, we just tell to back off. But I suppose it's all part of it!

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

If the doors open its fine to have a wee respectful watch but getting up close or trying to wank without an invite is just a slap in the making in my opinion

Jugs

"If the doors open its fine to have a wee respectful watch but getting up close or trying to wank without an invite is just a slap in the making in my opinion

Jugs"

I would wonder what the point of a wee respectful watch without a wank is? Surely if your a voyeur its because it turns you on ... its a bit restrictive to say watch but your not even allowed to touch yourself

Maybe we should implement a traffic light system on the door ... green ... feel free to play beside us ... amber ... wankers welcome... red ... watchers only ... door closed ... fuck off

Bellshill

"If the doors open its fine to have a wee respectful watch but getting up close or trying to wank without an invite is just a slap in the making in my opinion

Jugs

I would wonder what the point of a wee respectful watch without a wank is? Surely if your a voyeur its because it turns you on ... its a bit restrictive to say watch but your not even allowed to touch yourself "

If I was leaving a door open to be watched I wouldn't appreciate someone coming in and randomly wanking.

If they asked fair enough but otherwise it's rude & presumptuous

Falkirk

"Maybe we should implement a traffic light system on the door ... green ... feel free to play beside us ... amber ... wankers welcome... red ... watchers only ... door closed ... fuck off "

Sense!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I wouldnt have the door open to begin with private all the way in my mind its not a spectator sport ..i know for some it is but not for me

"I wouldnt have the door open to begin with private all the way in my mind its not a spectator sport ..i know for some it is but not for me "

Same with us, although our first night in CJ's we were in a private room with someone that had no lock and some guy kept just walking in, it got to the stage we were just shouting "fuck off" as soon as we heard the handle being turned. He got booted out eventually fir something else. Mrs has mentioned it a few times to people and it seems every lady in cj's that night had a run in with him about something.

Falkirk

"I wouldnt have the door open to begin with private all the way in my mind its not a spectator sport ..i know for some it is but not for me

Same with us, although our first night in CJ's we were in a private room with someone that had no lock and some guy kept just walking in, it got to the stage we were just shouting "fuck off" as soon as we heard the handle being turned. He got booted out eventually fir something else. Mrs has mentioned it a few times to people and it seems every lady in cj's that night had a run in with him about something."

We had that a few weeks ago in a club, door was first closed, and the guy came in 3 times, then locked and he stood outside rattling and knocking... the only reason we left it open was for a couple who were coming down to join us!

Bellshill

We have had it before when we have went to a room, locked it, then had folk (men and women) outside, repeatedly trying the handle and complaining about it being locked - despite the sign on the door saying it is a private room.

Never had anyone pull their cock out and start wanking but then I've not been to a swingers club in a while, only kink.

Add never do it tbh bit weird each to there own though.

If the doors open all fine and well, but it's the ones that lurk in corridors of closed door private rooms. They just look like creepy men. If the room is private and the door is shut bugger off and don't even touch the handle to check. It's private and shut for a reason.

By *andleCoolMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Not sure what to think. Had an old guy literally kneel over us pull his cock out and start wanking at last club visit, we let him have his fun but looking back was freaked out at first, just caught me by surprise, sure after a few drinks would have encouraged him but was stone cold sober and 5 minutes into the joint.

Have to remind ourselves to lighten up, we're all out for a good time and no-one's out to do any harm to anyone, in a way it's a compliment to the 'players' if the 'audience' are playing with themselves rather than reaching for the sick bucket.

Previous suggestion of a traffic light system is a great idea, saving all the guesswork

From a man's point of view, you sometimes miss out on a good time for hesitating "wonder if she is into this", and the woman misses out aswell, be better if intentions were abit more clear

Majority of people seem alright and non pushy once they know what the lay of the land is

whats next? open playrooms for the people you choose? lolol

By *oodfun777Man  over a year ago

rhu

My thought is that if you are in a room in a club playing, if you seek privacy you close the door. If you seek to be watched you leave the door open... the etiquette from there would be anyone watching should wait to be asked to join in. As always consent and respect are the key

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Inverness

open door , watch away

. certainly wouldnt be whacking the cock out right enough , enter the room if invited to do so .

closed door then leave well alone.

played with a couple at a club . closed door . no issues . upon leaving the room some weirdo about breaking his neck for a look and trying to shuffle past . fortuanltley im as wide as the door and he was ushered along

» Add a new message to this topic