FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake Profiles - Out them?!?

Fake Profiles - Out them?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's everyone's thoughts on Fake Profiles being outed by legitimate verified members ?

I'm sure most of us have been duped at some point over time (normally by a 'single girl' )but surely these time wasting idiots should be made common knowledge to everyone ?

*We tend to just block them but then think they're just gonna go on to waste over members time and maybe we should do something about it ?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Naming and shaming never works. It's all he said she said. I just block the fakes and timewasters, I'm not perfect but I think I've got pretty good at spotting the fakes. I'm better than C anyway lol

"Naming and shaming never works. It's all he said she said. I just block the fakes and timewasters, I'm not perfect but I think I've got pretty good at spotting the fakes. I'm better than C anyway lol "

Yeah we're good at spotting too but still get dragged along with all the same old excuses before we finally hit the block button - we're now seeing that a lot of verifications are false too, ! Sad people x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Are fake profiles the ones that are couples profiles with just the man available that day, week, month???

st andrews

"Naming and shaming never works. It's all he said she said. I just block the fakes and timewasters, I'm not perfect but I think I've got pretty good at spotting the fakes. I'm better than C anyway lol

Yeah we're good at spotting too but still get dragged along with all the same old excuses before we finally hit the block button - we're now seeing that a lot of verifications are false too, ! Sad people x"

They really need to get a hobby lol

"Are fake profiles the ones that are couples profiles with just the man available that day, week, month??? "

Yes there are so many of them - I feel sorry for the wives who have their pics unwillingly shared without their knowledge. We rarely believe any single girl messages until we speak to them or see them on cam

"Naming and shaming never works. It's all he said she said. I just block the fakes and timewasters, I'm not perfect but I think I've got pretty good at spotting the fakes. I'm better than C anyway lol

Yeah we're good at spotting too but still get dragged along with all the same old excuses before we finally hit the block button - we're now seeing that a lot of verifications are false too, ! Sad people x

They really need to get a hobby lol"

Ha ha this is probably it - how long to drag someone along with excuses over why they can not talk, get a reception, just waiting for their photos to be verified, partner come back in etc etc ! Lol

stirling

"Are fake profiles the ones that are couples profiles with just the man available that day, week, month???

Yes there are so many of them - I feel sorry for the wives who have their pics unwillingly shared without their knowledge. We rarely believe any single girl messages until we speak to them or see them on cam "

Could be forgiven for thinking that there are a few on here that may have borrowed some pics from google me thinks

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Fakes,men pretending to be women or couples.. They vanish in time but the arrogant n self righteous have been here for years!

st andrews

Ha ha this is probably it - how long to drag someone along with excuses over why they can not talk, get a reception, just waiting for their photos to be verified, partner come back in etc etc ! Lol "

Yeah she's always in the shower/at the shops/at her mum's lol

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Inverness

agree with the sentiment but no doubt would land you in bother with the mods

stirling

Ha ha this is probably it - how long to drag someone along with excuses over why they can not talk, get a reception, just waiting for their photos to be verified, partner come back in etc etc ! Lol

Yeah she's always in the shower/at the shops/at her mum's lol "

She certainly ain't at mine ffs

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Has anyone ever thought that ignoring and moving on, rather than dwelling would be a better tactic?

I see so many of these types of posts, surely it does little more than show them they have upset you or encourages bitterness?

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I've no doubt at all that there are non genuine people on this site but as has been said time and time again whenever this subject crops up on a very regular basis outing people is way open to abuse by people who's Egis just can't handle the fact that some folk may simply just not want to meet them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fakes,men pretending to be women or couples.. They vanish in time but the arrogant n self righteous have been here for years!"

Made me giggle

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"What's everyone's thoughts on Fake Profiles being outed by legitimate verified members"

Bad idea.

We have been accused of being fake for a number of reasons including:

Not meeting at the drop of a hat for an instashag.

A couple messaging, getting a reply then calling us fake because there was only one of us there at the time and they wanted a cam veri there and then.

Having to cancel a meet for a legitimate reason.

Simply not wanting to meet because they were not our preference as clearly stated on our profile.

If outing were permitted we would have had to defend ourselves against accusation of fakery and it would end up as an online spat.

Report to admin, ignore and move on is the best way.

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

"Has anyone ever thought that ignoring and moving on, rather than dwelling would be a better tactic?

I see so many of these types of posts, surely it does little more than show them they have upset you or encourages bitterness? "

Yes to all this

"Has anyone ever thought that ignoring and moving on, rather than dwelling would be a better tactic?

I see so many of these types of posts, surely it does little more than show them they have upset you or encourages bitterness? "

Well said!

This is a problem I find with looking for a couple to meet!

I get worried I am speaking to a fake couple or it's just the male! Argh lol

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

There is no point in outing them, they just delete and come back as someone else the next day

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"This is a problem I find with looking for a couple to meet!

I get worried I am speaking to a fake couple or it's just the male! Argh lol "

There are ways to confirm it's actually a couple. Use your spidey senses.

There are ways to confirm it's actually a couple. Use your spidey senses. "

I did once I live chatting to them on KIK and they looks NOTHING like the pics they were sending me like totally different people lol

My profile was reported once

Was doing a 'Status Challenge' thread in here and my status said that I was 'really a 67 year old dude'

Admin changed my profile to male

Was funny

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

There are ways to confirm it's actually a couple. Use your spidey senses.

I did once I live chatting to them on KIK and they looks NOTHING like the pics they were sending me like totally different people lol "

Then your spidey senses worked well

Glasgow

In fact, he/she has just returned in at least the 10th version, I really don't know why they bother, stays until they get found out, eat sleep repeat,

What about the guys who have both straight and bisexual profiles and maybe even a TV/TS one thrown in for good luck? Is that considered fake or par for the course round here these days? Or is it just plain misleading and disingenuous? It makes me laugh that they think no one notices.

Glasgow

"What about the guys who have both straight and bisexual profiles and maybe even a TV/TS one thrown in for good luck? Is that considered fake or par for the course round here these days? Or is it just plain misleading and disingenuous? It makes me laugh that they think no one notices. "

I haven't noticed those, but yes, every bit as bad, trying to cover every eventuality

"What about the guys who have both straight and bisexual profiles and maybe even a TV/TS one thrown in for good luck? Is that considered fake or par for the course round here these days? Or is it just plain misleading and disingenuous? It makes me laugh that they think no one notices.

I haven't noticed those, but yes, every bit as bad, trying to cover every eventuality"

I think it's a Fife speciality tbh! Lol

I report a profile that pops up every few weeks, I find the image on tineye most of the time. H e has made I'd say about 20 or so profiles this year alone. Yeah its a couples profile, within 10 miles of me...she's about 48-51 usually blonde,doesnt meet smokers...in fact sometimes might be a milf or nurse.

so indeed...someone might have a legitimate reason why they show up on other sites...

but when the pic has been doctored(you can compare the fab image and tineye result) in photoshop...making her fatter or bigger tits, even a whole face transplant........then you can reasonably guarantee FAKE!

while it might not bother people that much..I go with the sites ethos(it tells us when we site support), that members will report fakes,timewasters and idiots(I think that means abusive people)....we are even warned on giving fake verifies(I've hotlisted a few guys I've known to give fake verifies), after doing a little bit of research(I'm not talking hours of detective work lol, I'm not that sad)

one of my best outing a fake(done privately) was to a female chat member, a guy kept bragging about his huge 9 inch cock..and asking for her skype etc so he could cam her(and she was ready to give him it)..I popped on his profile..and messaged her the results of where his huge 9 inch cock pic came from

"I report a profile that pops up every few weeks, I find the image on tineye most of the time. H e has made I'd say about 20 or so profiles this year alone. Yeah its a couples profile, within 10 miles of me...she's about 48-51 usually blonde,doesnt meet smokers...in fact sometimes might be a milf or nurse.

so indeed...someone might have a legitimate reason why they show up on other sites...

but when the pic has been doctored(you can compare the fab image and tineye result) in photoshop...making her fatter or bigger tits, even a whole face transplant........then you can reasonably guarantee FAKE!

while it might not bother people that much..I go with the sites ethos(it tells us when we site support), that members will report fakes,timewasters and idiots(I think that means abusive people)....we are even warned on giving fake verifies(I've hotlisted a few guys I've known to give fake verifies), after doing a little bit of research(I'm not talking hours of detective work lol, I'm not that sad)

one of my best outing a fake(done privately) was to a female chat member, a guy kept bragging about his huge 9 inch cock..and asking for her skype etc so he could cam her(and she was ready to give him it)..I popped on his profile..and messaged her the results of where his huge 9 inch cock pic came from "

in fact the same profile has just came up...and the same thing...fattening her hips n tits from the original source.

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

My other half, some might say better half She goes to bed early around 9ish each night so that leaves me speaking to people on fabs. There has been more than one occasion when folk thought I was a single guy and it was hard to prove I had a partner until we could keep her up late lol. But she does exist.

"My other half, some might say better half She goes to bed early around 9ish each night so that leaves me speaking to people on fabs. There has been more than one occasion when folk thought I was a single guy and it was hard to prove I had a partner until we could keep her up late lol. But she does exist. "

yeah and I bet she deflates quick

"in fact the same profile has just came up...and the same thing...fattening her hips n tits from the original source. "

Paddy the super sleuth

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My other half, some might say better half She goes to bed early around 9ish each night so that leaves me speaking to people on fabs. There has been more than one occasion when folk thought I was a single guy and it was hard to prove I had a partner until we could keep her up late lol. But she does exist.

yeah and I bet she deflates quick "

Not quick enough to listen to the news

» Add a new message to this topic