FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Next Cardiff social 16th July 2011

Next Cardiff social 16th July 2011

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Joan OP   Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

We have now booked the next Cardiff social, it will be held in a private function room in a Cardiff Pub/Club. Only names on the list we be permitted entry to the venue, we also require real names for the door list as we have real doormen manning the door, so names such as iwannalickyourpussy and so on will not be allowed.

People are also reminded that this is a social and not an orgy, we had a complaint from the barstaff that some people were being inappropriate at the social before last, I would also like to inform you that any trouble and the culprits will be ejected from the venue without warning, this behavior will not be tolerated, we do not want to loose this venue people, and anyone found behaving in such a manner will be banned from future socials.

I do hope the last statement hasn't put any of you off, but we have to protect the venue as it is one of the best out there.

All interested in attending this event can post thier request for attenance here but also need to mail us their real name for the door list.

Thank you for reading this long winded post, but we think it's important to let people know what is expected of the guests at these events.

Regards

Rich and Joan xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was at the last Cardiff social and had an amazing time meeting new people and making new friends with like minded people.

If you fancy a great night socially and meeting like minded people then I would recommend you try going along.

I know it's a long way but make a weekend of it, that's what I did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic