FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Party's, clubs etc

Party's, clubs etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruegent101 OP   Man  over a year ago

down by the river side

What's your favourite club? I'm interested in going to places like cj's and other swinging clubs, party's etc but can never get the bottle to go myself. Is it a case of just biting the bullet and dive in? Or I wonder if anybody would like to accompany me to one

Would love some opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Our favourite was Aberdeen but that has now closed, so I go to cjs. He's not that keen on it but has been a couple of times. Hoping to go down south and try Blackpool this year

down by the river side

"Our favourite was Aberdeen but that has now closed, so I go to cjs. He's not that keen on it but has been a couple of times. Hoping to go down south and try Blackpool this year "

Aw that sucks it has shut down, I really wanna try cj's it sounds amazing from what I've heard ! Won't be for everyone i suppose oh that would be fun? Plus I love myself a good English accent so that would be a big bonus for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have to say cjs for myself and infusion down there next month

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

Defo cjs as it's the best for me, has a great atmosphere and vibe to it and also a great night plus Caroline, Michelle and staff are all welcoming and friendly xx

down by the river side

"Defo cjs as it's the best for me, has a great atmosphere and vibe to it and also a great night plus Caroline, Michelle and staff are all welcoming and friendly xx"

Just wouldn't wanna go and feel odd you know? A love a good chat, will need to try it out definitely x

» Add a new message to this topic