FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > vicars wife

vicars wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I come into daily contact through work with a vicars wife shes always pleasant and chatty and sonetimes flirty with a look that hints at more.Anybody else meet people at work that make you think mmm I d love to see how horny she really is mmm lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv never really understood the inclusion of 'mmmmmmm' in text. Makes the sentence just seem a bit, well, creepy

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I like to think the manager of our on-site agency is pretty horny, we flirt a lot and I like to think we'll go for it someday

I'm sure she'd be very dirty in bed lol

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Maybe she is just being nice op x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Used to work for a vicars wife. She was hard at it with one of my colleagues. Nawty girl.

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

I love Friday mornings...my sons teacher flirts with me n she's DDG

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

I flirt with the receptionist at a building I do work in regularly. She admitted to me she had a dream of her and I being in the managers office toilet together..... I asked was It a gooood dream, she replied, well she was heading out for a well earned cig in the next part of the dream!! .

I suggested we should do it for real, but she just smiled and was non committal!? should I take it as a non starter, or is she playing hard to get?

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I flirt with the receptionist at a building I do work in regularly. She admitted to me she had a dream of her and I being in the managers office toilet together..... I asked was It a gooood dream, she replied, well she was heading out for a well earned cig in the next part of the dream!! .

I suggested we should do it for real, but she just smiled and was non committal!? should I take it as a non starter, or is she playing hard to get?"

Or is she winding u up so u make a fool of urself hehe just to add another option hehe

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"I flirt with the receptionist at a building I do work in regularly. She admitted to me she had a dream of her and I being in the managers office toilet together..... I asked was It a gooood dream, she replied, well she was heading out for a well earned cig in the next part of the dream!! .

I suggested we should do it for real, but she just smiled and was non committal!? should I take it as a non starter, or is she playing hard to get?

Or is she winding u up so u make a fool of urself hehe just to add another option hehe"

Yip!, this has also crossed my mind!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shes definately a tease and totally lovely and its fantasy on my part but then again she is just a normal person and I bet she loves a lenghth just as much as the next person

» Add a new message to this topic