FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > all I seem to get told is your not my type

all I seem to get told is your not my type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Helensburgh

All I seem to get told is I'm not there type I always reply with ok thanks for replying good luck but I've never actually asked why I'm not there type in my opening message 1 always send 3 or 4 face pics never a cock pic just wundering ladies could any of please give me some tips or maybe explain why I'm virtually nobody's type if u havnt seen me mail me and I will send face pics if u wish thanks for takeing time to read this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you checking that you're what the profiles are looking for?

What does your original opening message say?

Not every key fits every lock, be patient and find the one that fits!

Helensburgh

Well I generally just say or hello then ask how they ate and ask if they fancy chatting I can't say much more to profiles without public pics and if they hav public pics I usually say they look gorgeous or lovely or sexy depending on the pics they hav public

Helensburgh

I'm always polite whether real life or here I'm not gona put anything pushy or rude or sleezy in an opening message I just don't know what else to say in an opening message I know it's hard as so many single males here I'm quite shy in person b4 I start chatting with sum1 starting to wunder if I'm just to polite for here

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sorry OP, you're not my type either. Your boobs aren't nice enough

Don't let it get to you. Onwards an upwards

Helensburgh

Lol

For me it's about attraction 1st

And by the sound of it alot of other ladies are the same

Hang in there OP

Someone will fancy you just have to find the right chick

"Sorry OP, you're not my type either. Your boobs aren't nice enough

Don't let it get to you. Onwards an upwards "

Don't worry OP he told me the same thing

I'm quite pedantic and I can be put off by spelling, I know I shouldn't but I do.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Sorry to say but it is life .. being on here is no different to being out in the big bad world ...some will fancy you some wont ohh and just for the record your no my type either ffs if i can get a meet n have fun theres hope for everyone

Falkirk

I'm quite pedantic and I can be put off by spelling, I know I shouldn't but I do. "

Errrr.....hang on a second.....your boobs are excellent

(Other boobs are available)

(All boobs are excellent)

(Management reserves the right to 'cop a feel' of any boobs put in front of it)

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 12:04:39]

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I'm quite pedantic and I can be put off by spelling, I know I shouldn't but I do.

(Management reserves the right to 'cop a feel' of any boobs put in front of it then run before face gets slapped )

"

Sorted

Falkirk

(Management reserves the right to 'cop a feel' of any boobs put in front of it then run before face gets slapped )

Sorted "

Good point

I've been told that chat is important too OP. In fact I was chatting to someone very recently for quite a while before I realised she had no idea what I looked like.

At that point I did send a face pic and it was well received.

Also on the flip side of this if I get messages back and the chat is really poor then I will lose interest regardless of looks. This is why I never send a face pic with my first message to anyone.

Helensburgh

"I've been told that chat is important too OP. In fact I was chatting to someone very recently for quite a while before I realised she had no idea what I looked like.

At that point I did send a face pic and it was well received.

Also on the flip side of this if I get messages back and the chat is really poor then I will lose interest regardless of looks. This is why I never send a face pic with my first message to anyone."

That's fair enough but I always do as most profiles ask for this anyway and my personal opinion is ladies get so many messages if I was them I prom would delete any messages without face pic as if there not attracted to u they would be waiting there time chatting and I don't want to waiste anybodies time

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Too much hair....

Not my type

Lots of folk have there preferances. I have,messages a few but most delete without reading or not reply ,or yes bud the same as u

Helensburgh

"Too much hair....

Not my type "

Hehe can't u handle a real man hehe I'm jokeing hehe don't u like running ur fingers threw a hairy chest

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Too much hair....

Not my type

Hehe can't u handle a real man hehe I'm jokeing hehe don't u like running ur fingers threw a hairy chest"

Gawd no....

It's verging on a full blown phobia for me lol

O def bud

Helensburgh

"Too much hair....

Not my type

Hehe can't u handle a real man hehe I'm jokeing hehe don't u like running ur fingers threw a hairy chest

Gawd no....

It's verging on a full blown phobia for me lol"

Hehe oh well bring the wax then lol

I know this might sound odd but the fact you send 3 or 4 face pics would make me say youre not my type. I realise this might just be me being weird but I dont understand why guys send more than one?!?

Falkirk

"Too much hair....

Not my type

Gawd no....

It's verging on a full blown phobia for me lol"

That's why if we ever met I've already promised 4 sweatshirts on

Right fella il give you my 2p. We all know couples and single women get a fair whack of emails and do struggle to keep on top of them. Even the most genuine of folk can get to the point of saying no thanks to nice guys or just not replying at all whilst trying to fight through the inbox. The ones who don't reply to emails sent because they have taken part of a forum game are just knobs so if that's something you experience block and move on.

Try a different approach, spend time in the chat rooms. You get out of the site what you put in, the personality and good banter side of a guy is important for fems and couples when selecting who to play with. I personally don't use them but it is a good place to start.

My approach is mostly different as I don't use the chat, I rarely send the first message (actually did today and got reminded as to why I don't ). I just let me poor banter show on the forums and have made some good friendships purely from that. I personally don't like the idea of sending emails out that will just add to the pile already in the girls inbox so my view is that if I get an email from someone it means they might be more interested in speaking to me

"I know this might sound odd but the fact you send 3 or 4 face pics would make me say youre not my type. I realise this might just be me being weird but I dont understand why guys send more than one?!? "

You can take ten face pics of me and i can look quite different in each one, stubble, smooth, different light etc. Nothing beats face to face.....But you have to get there first.

Helensburgh

"Right fella il give you my 2p. We all know couples and single women get a fair whack of emails and do struggle to keep on top of them. Even the most genuine of folk can get to the point of saying no thanks to nice guys or just not replying at all whilst trying to fight through the inbox. The ones who don't reply to emails sent because they have taken part of a forum game are just knobs so if that's something you experience block and move on.

Try a different approach, spend time in the chat rooms. You get out of the site what you put in, the personality and good banter side of a guy is important for fems and couples when selecting who to play with. I personally don't use them but it is a good place to start.

My approach is mostly different as I don't use the chat, I rarely send the first message (actually did today and got reminded as to why I don't ). I just let me poor banter show on the forums and have made some good friendships purely from that. I personally don't like the idea of sending emails out that will just add to the pile already in the girls inbox so my view is that if I get an email from someone it means they might be more interested in speaking to me "

Yeah I comment in forum and go in chatroom don't get me wrong I'm not desperate to meet people I just simply put this post out for maybe some advice really maybe some sugestion and I've had a few thanks and I've chuckled at a few comments so for me it's been worthwhile I've been on site 18 months ish now and up until recently only really been chatting and happy doing that had my 1st meet few weeks ago with a very lovely lady which I couldn't of asked for a better 1st meet so as I say this was just for a little advice or opinions thanks for takeing the time to write ur essay and for that I seem to hav replied with 1 lol thanks again

Helensburgh

Thanks again to all that took time to reply to this thread much apreciated and helpful u guys and gals are great thank you

"Well I generally just say or hello then ask how they ate and ask if they fancy chatting I can't say much more to profiles without public pics and if they hav public pics I usually say they look gorgeous or lovely or sexy depending on the pics they hav public "

You are saying the same boring generic rubbish that all the other fellas say. Unless you are mega good looking the message will just be deleted.

"I know this might sound odd but the fact you send 3 or 4 face pics would make me say youre not my type. I realise this might just be me being weird but I dont understand why guys send more than one?!?

You can take ten face pics of me and i can look quite different in each one, stubble, smooth, different light etc. Nothing beats face to face.....But you have to get there first."

Yeah I get that but Id maybe just send the one that represents you as you are now and is in the best light x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Best light for myself is off

Helensburgh

"Well I generally just say or hello then ask how they ate and ask if they fancy chatting I can't say much more to profiles without public pics and if they hav public pics I usually say they look gorgeous or lovely or sexy depending on the pics they hav public

You are saying the same boring generic rubbish that all the other fellas say. Unless you are mega good looking the message will just be deleted. "

Yeah I kindof know I am but I really don't know what to put in an opening mail and I don't know what to put on my profile lol

Helensburgh

"I know this might sound odd but the fact you send 3 or 4 face pics would make me say youre not my type. I realise this might just be me being weird but I dont understand why guys send more than one?!?

You can take ten face pics of me and i can look quite different in each one, stubble, smooth, different light etc. Nothing beats face to face.....But you have to get there first.

Yeah I get that but Id maybe just send the one that represents you as you are now and is in the best light x"

Yup I think that's what I will do thank you I just assumed a few dif face pics in difrent looks might be better but I guess not thanks again

One day you'll send a message to someone who will be the one to start your fab adventure! Keep the faith!

"Best light for myself is off "

This exactly brilliant!!!

I thought this was a shagging site not POF lol

"I thought this was a shagging site not POF lol"

Its a swingers site. Most people are looking for more than a shag

"One day you'll send a message to someone who will be the one to start your fab adventure! Keep the faith! "

Or you might get lucky and someone hot will send you a hot message.

"I thought this was a shagging site not POF lol

Its a swingers site. Most people are looking for more than a shag "

naaaaaah thats POF

Helensburgh

"One day you'll send a message to someone who will be the one to start your fab adventure! Keep the faith! "

I've had a meet which was great lovely nice lady very sexy and a really nice person as I've said b4 I'm far from desperate this was only really for advice

"One day you'll send a message to someone who will be the one to start your fab adventure! Keep the faith!

I've had a meet which was great lovely nice lady very sexy and a really nice person as I've said b4 I'm far from desperate this was only really for advice"

A wee profile update might be in order x

Falkirk

I send pics of me and Jack

"Well I generally just say or hello then ask how they ate and ask if they fancy chatting I can't say much more to profiles without public pics and if they hav public pics I usually say they look gorgeous or lovely or sexy depending on the pics they hav public

You are saying the same boring generic rubbish that all the other fellas say. Unless you are mega good looking the message will just be deleted.

Yeah I kindof know I am but I really don't know what to put in an opening mail and I don't know what to put on my profile lol"

Well if you don't know no one else knows what to put for you.

Helensburgh

"One day you'll send a message to someone who will be the one to start your fab adventure! Keep the faith!

I've had a meet which was great lovely nice lady very sexy and a really nice person as I've said b4 I'm far from desperate this was only really for advice

A wee profile update might be in order x"

Ok thanks will do

» Add a new message to this topic