FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FB/FWB

FB/FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wiftiee OP   Man  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I regularly see guys posting on here, wanting a fb/fwb. But surely that's putting the cart before the horse?

Surely it's about meeting somebody, then meeting again, then again, then..........d'you get the picture?

Posting as they do, it's almost like a job application. Come on guys, show a bit of imagination, please!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I regularly see guys posting on here, wanting a fb/fwb. But surely that's putting the cart before the horse?

Surely it's about meeting somebody, then meeting again, then again, then..........d'you get the picture?

Posting as they do, it's almost like a job application. Come on guys, show a bit of imagination, please!! "

It's a shame that it bothers you so much how other people choose to use the site. Maybe just try to enjoy yourself without caring what other people do.

I always wonder why guys want a partner to arrange meets with..

Reason I play alone now is when myself and hubby played together it was murder for 2 cpls to arrange meets

So much easier as a single playing alone

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I always wonder why guys want a partner to arrange meets with..

Reason I play alone now is when myself and hubby played together it was murder for 2 cpls to arrange meets

So much easier as a single playing alone"

in the main they want a fem to open doors for them well thats my opinion.......and to be fair it works.

"I regularly see guys posting on here, wanting a fb/fwb. But surely that's putting the cart before the horse?

Posting as they do, it's almost like a job application. Come on guys, show a bit of imagination, please!! "

my thinking too. you have to meet someone, have a great time, keep going back for more and more and gently slip into the role of FWB.

near Glasgow

Posting as they do, it's almost like a job application. Come on guys, show a bit of imagination, please!!

It's a shame that it bothers you so much how other people choose to use the site. Maybe just try to enjoy yourself without caring what other people do. "

You seem to react negatively to every single thing I post, is it any wonder that you're blocked?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I do know where your coming from with this post but if someone advertises they are looking for a fb or fwb then there might be someone out there looking for the same .

In that instance both know what they are entering into as not all swingers are looking for a fb or fwb .

This would save anyone getting hurt if thats what they want but the person they are meeting might not be looking for the same

It's a shame that it bothers you so much how other people choose to use the site. Maybe just try to enjoy yourself without caring what other people do.

You seem to react negatively to every single thing I post, is it any wonder that you're blocked? "

Doesn't change the fact that you're getting your knickers in a knot over how other people use the site. Lol.

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Isn't it stating the fact that they aren't looking for an endless string of one offs?

near Glasgow

You seem to react negatively to every single thing I post, is it any wonder that you're blocked?

Doesn't change the fact that you're getting your knickers in a knot over how other people use the site. Lol. "

If you think I'm going to take the bait, you're wrong!!!!

By *ly_bi_guyMan  over a year ago

fife

Some profiles on here are like job contracts

By *ickeyo85Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

It's a shame that it bothers you so much how other people choose to use the site. Maybe just try to enjoy yourself without caring what other people do. "

You seem to react negatively to every single thing I post, is it any wonder that you're blocked? "

Think it means she likes you lol

Like you do you mean??? Lol

Pot. Kettle. Black.

near Glasgow

Pot. Kettle. Black. "

Pardon??

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Chill peeps, chill

» Add a new message to this topic