FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow Masquerade Ball – Sept 24th 2011 Part2

Glasgow Masquerade Ball – Sept 24th 2011 Part2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the first thread got too big and has been closed, please enter your names if your interested in attending the social. Details below.

We have secured a venue in Glasgow City Centre for Saturday 24th 2011 to hold the Masquerade Ball in.

The venue is a few minutes’ walk from the George Square area of the city. Obviously the exact venue isn’t released till a few days beforehand.

The venue is classy and intimate even though it can hold up to 200 people. We are hoping to get approx 150 people attending. It has its own private bar.

There will be a buffet on the night provided by the venue and will be good quality.

There will be a DJ and we have organised 5 Burlesque dancers that will be performing during the night, to give the event that little extra.

As this is a Masquerade Ball the dress code will be strictly on the Masquerade theme. Sorry guys, no jeans. Also no mask, no entry. Hopefully this will give people the chance to dress up. Anyone who doesn’t know what to wear for this occasion just Google ‘Masquerade clothing’ to give an idea. Most people will already have smart clothing and would just need to find a suitable Masquerade mask. (Even Steve will be dressing up!!)

The cost for this will be £20 per person. If any money is left over (due to more people attending than we have costed for) then drinks vouchers will be issued at the door to get some money off your first round of drinks, so please spread the word

• Due to the cost of us organising this we will be asking for payment as soon as possible as we have paid a deposit and the venue need full payment before the event can take place.

• Payment will be by Paypal only. We realise that some people wont have paypal but its secure and above all, means we don’t have to give our home address out. If this is a major problem then contact us privately and we can discuss. (All you need for paypal is an email address and a debit/credit card and you can even delete you paypal account once payment has been received).

• Only once your payment is received is you ticket secured.

• If you change usernames on site, then please do email us full details.

• You must tell us who the tickets are for when requesting for others.

So, if your interested in a social that will be a little different then please enter your names below (or, if you haven’t got access to the forums, private mail us)

Once you have shown interest we will email you with our contact/payment details as soon as we can.

Thanks, Jo and Steve xxxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

[Removed by poster at 22/07/11 10:43:40]

This is a non playing event to clear any confusion as a few peeps have mentioned playing in emails.... It is a social event only....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a non playing event to clear any confusion as a few peeps have mentioned playing in emails.... It is a social event only.... "

I'll behave.......promise.

can you put me down for a ticket please x

"can you put me down for a ticket please x"

will send details out this evening

anyone who cant make the ball and who has their name down please let us know so we can give those spaces to other people

"can you put me down for a ticket please x"

details now sent x

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"This is a non playing event to clear any confusion as a few peeps have mentioned playing in emails.... It is a social event only....

I'll behave.......promise. "

"This is a non playing event to clear any confusion as a few peeps have mentioned playing in emails.... It is a social event only....

"

I didn't specify whether it would be good 0r bad behaviour though.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Damn, I'm away on holiday! Bloody knew it lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I didn't specify whether it would be good 0r bad behaviour though. "

"Damn, I'm away on holiday! Bloody knew it lol "

Perhaps next time if there's one lol

Numbers are looking good ... Keep the payments coming

Wonder if I could get a ticket please xx

"Wonder if I could get a ticket please xx "

Will send out payment details tonight x

Thanks xx

"Thanks xx "

sent you details x

can you add me for tix pls

"can you add me for tix pls "

payment details sent

UPDATE - the list is close to single males as we feel we have enough on the list....once all payments have been made we will re-look at the list and if there are any that haven't paid we will then re-open the list.

To anyone that hasn't paid we are hoping due to it soon being the end of the month those who havnt paid will then pay for their tickets then....

Only those who have paid are on the offical list

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

strange one...

i hope ther will be an even ratio...as some couples do like single gents ther...

only ma opinion!!...

"strange one...

i hope ther will be an even ratio...as some couples do like single gents ther...

only ma opinion!!... "

dont worry there is a really good ratio at the moment...thats if they all pay but if they dont we will replace those an open the list again.....we are being fair gotta be a cut off point thou

Curious - thought as a social that it wouldnt be restricted - needing some eye kandy!

"Curious - thought as a social that it wouldnt be restricted - needing some eye kandy!"

plenty candy hun lol

"Curious - thought as a social that it wouldnt be restricted - needing some eye kandy!"

plenty candy hun lol

promise?!

"promise?!"

pinky promise

By *assie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

sorry can you take us off the list ,things have come up ..x

"sorry can you take us off the list ,things have come up ..x "

no probs.

"promise?!

pinky promise "

Coolies!

Just to clarify.... At the moment, we feel that the ratio of single guys is quite high and we wanted to let the numbers of couples and fems to increase so its a decent ratio.

On one hand we want to be fair to single guys but on the other we have had people concerned that there will be too many. Its a fine balance and hope we can get it right so everyone is happy.

As more people are confirmed as attending then we can look at the numbers again and get more singles on the list.

Steve

okies - so its still kind of a first come first served.... but if theres too many singles guys pay, then the list shall be closed off to them until the couples etc balance it out, then reopened again?

Think i got it - mind you don't quote me on that!

"okies - so its still kind of a first come first served.... but if theres too many singles guys pay, then the list shall be closed off to them until the couples etc balance it out, then reopened again?

Think i got it - mind you don't quote me on that!"

u got it right...gold star for u haha

This wine must make my brain work - must remember to buy more!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just to clarify.... At the moment, we feel that the ratio of single guys is quite high and we wanted to let the numbers of couples and fems to increase so its a decent ratio.

On one hand we want to be fair to single guys but on the other we have had people concerned that there will be too many. Its a fine balance and hope we can get it right so everyone is happy.

As more people are confirmed as attending then we can look at the numbers again and get more singles on the list.

Steve

"

People are concerned that there will be too many single men? Which people are concerned just out of interest?

For the record... I have no concern that there can ever be too many single men. I have more concerns about a social being engineered to suit certain people. In my view, if a social is advertised on an open forum on a first come, first serve basis then that's how it should work. Not picking and choosing who can/can't come along.

That, to me, smacks of some sort of elitism. If you want a ratio then say right at the start that there are x amount of places for couples and x amount of places for singles.

I'm shuddering a bit at the moment if I'm honest.

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Culdnt have put that better maself....

Obviously it seems we can't please everyone.

The list at some point in the next week will be closed to everyone, to give those with their name down a chance to pay.

The venue only has a decent capacity but to be comfortable were hoping to get between 130 and 150 peeps now. Over 160 have their names down. It would be unfair to get too many people on the list to then tell them there is now no space.

Same goes with single guys, there are a lot with their name down, if all these were to pay and attend then there would be too many. So, if we continued taking guys names down then some would be disappointed if all those on the list before them did pay. So were just letting those that have names down already a chance to pay (remembering it's the end of the month when people get their wage).

Of course for those ladies and couples that only meet single guys then the more single guys the better, for those ladies and couples that only meet other couples the less single guys the better. We can't please everyone but ate trying to get a balance with the numbers we have. Trust us, please.

Steve and Jo x

Just a small query Steve, will the buffet have a vegan option?

"Just a small query Steve, will the buffet have a vegan option? "

If you want it to have a vegan option then yes

If anyone else has any other dietary requests then we can get numbers and tell the venue.

S xx

"Just a small query Steve, will the buffet have a vegan option?

If anyone else has any other dietary requests then we can get numbers and tell the venue.

S xx"

Cracking! xxx

paid my money via paypal - can you let me know if you got it

"paid my money via paypal - can you let me know if you got it"

steves gonna check paypal in a bit...not long in from work..paypal is his job lol....will send confirmation once he looks xxx and haha u eventually sorted it lol

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

S xx"

I usually take something with me but if there can be somethin wheat free that would be brill! pleeease....

I could prob just eat the vegan option tho, if there's enough. (could you please ask that it's kept away from the sausage rolls and any other dairy/meat/pastry/breadcrumb based products tho, cos they dont always think about that) - we'll be in the corner with our own buffet table somewhere Laine lol

xAx

S xx"

I'm gluten wheat and dairy free..

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

S xx

I'm gluten wheat and dairy free.. "

steve... can we have carrot an cucumber batons please... lol

xAx

By *ick4playscotMan  over a year ago

Gorebridge/Edinburgh

Hi can I get confirmation of my ticket please,payed through paypal.

[Removed by poster at 29/07/11 11:00:49]

"Hi can I get confirmation of my ticket please,payed through paypal."

Just checked and confirmation was sent the other day but we can resend again if u want

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

May be of interest to those needing hotel accommodation for the Masquerade Ball -

Premier Inn, George Square and other PI's around Glasgow city centre are advertising rates of £29 at the moment.

On the Premier Inn website put Glasgow in the "Find a Hotel", the date and tick the "I'm Flexible" box - it brings up all the hotels and the prices for the date you require.

Vixen xx

hotel booked now just to work out what to wear being a short ass...lol

Can I get some dead animal to eat please!! And you could you keep it away from the vegan's, don't want them salivating on it lol.

"Can I get some dead animal to eat please!! And you could you keep it away from the vegan's, don't want them salivating on it lol. "

"May be of interest to those needing hotel accommodation for the Masquerade Ball -

Premier Inn, George Square and other PI's around Glasgow city centre are advertising rates of £29 at the moment.

On the Premier Inn website put Glasgow in the "Find a Hotel", the date and tick the "I'm Flexible" box - it brings up all the hotels and the prices for the date you require.

Vixen xx

"

thankyou for posting that! saved me a fair bit when i was looking for a hotel the price range was wayyy higher, so thanks again xxx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"May be of interest to those needing hotel accommodation for the Masquerade Ball -

Vixen xx

"

Score!!!

Thanks very much! I've just booked a 29 quid room and cancelled the 70 quid one! Brilliant!!!

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Vixen xx

Score!!!

Thanks very much! I've just booked a 29 quid room and cancelled the 70 quid one! Brilliant!!! "

Same Here!!!! RESULT!!

£40 more money to spend in the bar!!!

Vixen xx

Score!!!

Thanks very much! I've just booked a 29 quid room and cancelled the 70 quid one! Brilliant!!!

Same Here!!!! RESULT!!

£40 more money to spend in the bar!!! "

Just done the same 2 nights booked £58 better than the £140 we had booked thanks guys

Buggers, I booked the hotel before we announced the date and was showing a 69. So booked a room at 29 and cancelled the original.

Thanks very much!

S.

lol alot of fab members will be staying at the premier inn then, could be interesting..... x

"lol alot of fab members will be staying at the premier inn then, could be interesting..... x"

It's always been the hotel of choice for Glasgow socials.

Paisley

Heading up West End tomorrow (Sat) for a mooch around and see if we can pick up a nice outfit. Fingers crossed.

...If anyone else is around and fancies meeting up for a drink or lunch, drop us a message. xx

can you put me down for one ticket be good to see some of the old and new faces

Oh dear, I had some comment about Phantom's meat - but being a Lady I think I should probably keep it to myself

Ladyblue, you know I'd be more than happy to share my meat with you anytime you want, it would certainly be a happy meal.

JO and Steve,

Please can I book one ticket for now .... I'll be travelling up from London that week so a small detour that takes 2 or 3 years off my life shouldnt be a problem. Please send paypall details x Gosh, have to do some fancy footwork to find a date ... thanks.

Jonny

"JO and Steve,

Please can I book one ticket for now .... I'll be travelling up from London that week so a small detour that takes 2 or 3 years off my life shouldnt be a problem. Please send paypall details x Gosh, have to do some fancy footwork to find a date ... thanks.

Jonny "

Will send them later on tonight

Hiya folks,

As we now have over 170 people with names down for the social, we are closing the main list for the time being.

If you havnt got your name down already and wish to attend then let us know and we will add you to the reserve list.

This will give those that havnt paid a chance to pay.

Were hoping that those that havent yet paid can pay by the 16th August.

This means that if we go to the reserve list we can then also give those people a couple of weeks to pay.

Any questions, drop us a mail.

Jo and Steve

PS, Anyone who has their name down but cant attend, then please let us know so we can offer the place to someone else.

We've just attempted to book the Premier Inn, George Square and found it's fully booked...Boo Hoo. The next best we could get is the Premier Inn, Ballater Street, £29 for the night at that price it's a steal but we would much rather have been with the rest of you.

I am sure everyone will start bailing to that premier in now george square one is full thou....

Anyone who hasnt paid for this event...could you please let us know if you are still attending the ball so we can reallocate tickets....

Anyone needing payment details or hotel details please let us know....

aww my sons bday that day cant go sad now lol x

"aww my sons bday that day cant go sad now lol x"

soz... ull maybe get to sommat else thou

Sorry to but in. However this will be my first event possibly second near the time. I am single and hoping to bring a partner. But if not as a single guy. I would feel that it would be unfair to all single guys if there are too many to to few single gals. So I would agree to a cap on single guys to ensure fairness for them also. In my opinion.

"Sorry to but in. However this will be my first event possibly second near the time. I am single and hoping to bring a partner. But if not as a single guy. I would feel that it would be unfair to all single guys if there are too many to to few single gals. So I would agree to a cap on single guys to ensure fairness for them also. In my opinion."
hey ladies need choice ye know most guys settle for anything anyway lol x

The cap is lifted and it's open to everyone.... However till everyone had paid.... The list is closed till we know the actual numbers.... The final pay date is Monday 16th we will know then if we have spare places

Gotta laugh at ppl mailing about tickets and then next minute... user no longer on site.... Hmmm

hey...anyone who has not paid for the the ball.... you now have 1 week to make payment for your place at the ball.... closing date is Monday 16th....

Please contact us to let us know either way about payment and if you are still attending...

"hey...anyone who has not paid for the the ball.... you now have 1 week to make payment for your place at the ball.... closing date is Monday 16th....

Please contact us to let us know either way about payment and if you are still attending...

"

forgot to add anyone who needs payment details please mail us

"hey...anyone who has not paid for the the ball.... you now have 1 week to make payment for your place at the ball.... closing date is Monday 16th....

Think Monday is the 15th

"

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 10/08/11 17:45:22]

glasgow

hiya ive sent a pm to j andj to let them know i wont now be able to attend the masquearade ball owing to a family commitment that has arisen so im now putting it in the forum . I am so sorry i wont be going .Hope u all have a great night.

such a shame _eather..... but never mind maybe you will make another one at some point

Reminder.... 5 days left to pay for this event for those that havnt paid......if you need payment details again please message us

glasgow

thanks and defintely wil make the next one

glasgow

thanks and defintely wil make the next one

"thanks and defintely wil make the next one"

Lets hope someone does one hehe

Thanks to those who have paid....

Anyone left to pay ....payment is needed by the 16th ... please get in touch.....

By *ass212Man  over a year ago

from near glasgow

Hi this sounds really intresting count me in please how do i pay x

"Hi this sounds really intresting count me in please how do i pay x "

Hi...just waiting to find out who is coming and who isnt coming....Will know on Monday how many spaces we have left....so will stick you on reserve list till Monday....

Hi 3 days left to pay for those who have requested tickets .... Those who don't pay by the date will be removed from list ..., we have also emailed those peeps to remind them..... List will be opened again once we see who has and hasn't paid

Thanks to those who have been in contact re payment makes it easier for us ....

Bump....

This Monday is last day for payment to keep your place for the ball .....

check my prototype mask, hehehehehe

" check my prototype mask, hehehehehe"

OMG haha that looks freeky lol

" check my prototype mask, hehehehehe

OMG haha that looks freeky lol"

Quite a considerable improvement IMO, lol

" check my prototype mask, hehehehehe

OMG haha that looks freeky lol

Quite a considerable improvement IMO, lol

"

bitch lol

(please note the bitch remark is in jest!)

"

bitch lol

(please note the bitch remark is in jest!)"

lol, is that a note to the mods just in case its taken the wrong way?

"

bitch lol

(please note the bitch remark is in jest!)

lol, is that a note to the mods just in case its taken the wrong way? "

i didnt know u took it the other way steve...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only with u paddy.....

"Only with u paddy....."

Last day to pay tomoz peeps....

"Only with u paddy....."

think ive just came in my knickers...after all these years of chasing jo...ive finally realised its always been u steve....always

Last day today to pay for your place for the ball... Those who don't pay will be removed from list ....

hey anyone who has not paid for their ticket is no longer on the list as today was the last day for payment.....

People on reserve list will now be contacted with payment details over the next 24 hours.....

For anyone else interested in coming along we now have a few tickets left...first come first served

Steves mask arrived today... I like it.... Steves not too sure... Lol....

We'd love to join you all if there are any places left? x

[Removed by poster at 16/08/11 20:41:34]

"We'd love to join you all if there are any places left? x"

sent details

"We'd love to join you all if there are any places left? x

sent details "

quick payers....love it lol

Just a few spaces left now...first come first served

hey i know list currently shut for single guys but if any spaces become available mind if i slip in xx deep xx

"hey i know list currently shut for single guys but if any spaces become available mind if i slip in xx deep xx "

List open to everyone ....u have mail

Hi, I and a friend may be willing to go as well. She's a member on the site as well. We've only just started meeting regularly together and want to start attending socials together.

"Steves mask arrived today... I like it.... Steves not too sure... Lol.... "

You know he can't eat with the Hannibal Lecter one one.

"Hi, I and a friend may be willing to go as well. She's a member on the site as well. We've only just started meeting regularly together and want to start attending socials together. "

sent details.... you have mail

not many tickets left now....woop woop

woop woop going to the ball x

cya there

we have approx 15 spaces left now..woohoo

"we have approx 15 spaces left now..woohoo "

can i use my clones?

"we have approx 15 spaces left now..woohoo

can i use my clones?"

jesus 1 of u is enuff hahaha

bump.....15 tickets left......

5 weeks tonight

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"bump.....15 tickets left......"

Congratulations...

J

"bump.....15 tickets left......

Congratulations...

J"

well chuffed....

good number

Also like to add this is a social event for people to meet up, flirt, make contacts......not a playing meet lol from some of the mail some peeps seem to be confused..... lol

And its open to all members

For those we have mailed .... And anyone else wanting to come ... 14 places left..... First to pay get last few places

Ticket paid, just need to go shopping nw xx

"Ticket paid, just need to go shopping nw xx "

Good excuse to buy a frock lol

"Ticket paid, just need to go shopping nw xx

Good excuse to buy a frock lol "

Hell yeah i just remembered a place that does plenty evening gowns with major Bling feel a shopping date coming on..lol.xx

Hell yeah i just remembered a place that does plenty evening gowns with major Bling feel a shopping date coming on..lol.xx"

Sounds ideal and the ball is a good excuse to dress up

Hell yeah i just remembered a place that does plenty evening gowns with major Bling feel a shopping date coming on..lol.xx

Sounds ideal and the ball is a good excuse to dress up "

dress up?? i thot it was justa mask n dickie bo thing!!!....hehe

Sounds ideal and the ball is a good excuse to dress up "

Ahhh and the mask means i can hide behind it..lol.x.x

Dress ... Check

Shoes... Check

Mask .... Check

Sitter... Check

Hotel.... Check

Anything else ??

AAhhhh now beginning to panic, do I go for the leather kilt? The james bond dinner suit? The highlander shirt, my purple crushed velvet shirt? I need a personal dresser, any takers? God loves a trier!

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

the leather kilt..and nothing else...

"AAhhhh now beginning to panic, do I go for the leather kilt? The james bond dinner suit? The highlander shirt, my purple crushed velvet shirt? I need a personal dresser, any takers? God loves a trier!"

Wear what ever u feel most comfy in.... Or pick a mask and dress to suit the mask.....

Ok....few more interested so only about 10 spaces left........happy happy

Hi folks,

Thats the list now closed to all.

We have over 150 people attending so is shaping up to be a very good night.

We will ask that if anyone who has paid and can no longer attend let us know.

Thanks to all for your commitment to this and we both look forward to seeing you all there.

Any questions, then feel free to drop us a PM.

Jo and Steve xxxx

"Hi folks,

Well done really looking forward to this & meeting some new face's sure it will be a great night & one to remember

Thanks to all for your commitment to this and we both look forward to seeing you all there.

Jo and Steve xxxx

"

"Hi folks,

Well done really looking forward to this sure it will be a night to remember x

Well done really looking forward to this & meeting some new face's sure it will be a great night & one to remember

Jo and Steve xxxx

"

By *lowlybabyMan  over a year ago

Paisley

HIya

can see the list is closed but you may have a waiting list??

I could not PM you as im a single guy so be happy to let you contact me on the day if necessary to let me know if a ticket was available

if not posisble then no worries - have a good night and perhpas another time

rob

Jo (JANDS) nor I have any blocks in place so you should be able to PM us... So drop us a line and we will get you on a reserve list.

Steve

total sell out Steve ,you know what that means more people to watch you get the fucking of your life

Pre-ball drinks meet has been sorted for those that are coming on their own or dont know any/many people. See separate thread for details.

Unfortunately i missed out this time will hopefully get to go to the next social

ScarletRomance.......they are semi pro photographers......anyone who would like a pic taken since you will all be dressed up then they can do that for you......just an option for you on the night

otal sell out Steve ,you know what that means more people to watch you get the fucking of your life.

Fuck be scared mate G

Its OK g, I'm not going, so your the stand in!

Nah i want to see you get the fucking of your life lol. any TVs going?

Hey... This event is now full.... We do have a reserve list going thou.... If people pull out....

Anyone who cannot make the ball let us know as we have people wanting tickets

155 on list so it's gonna be a good night !!

Paisley

Well done guy's!! great work in organising this.

It won't be long now until we can party!!

xx

"Well done guy's!! great work in organising this.

It won't be long now until we can party!!

xx"

thanks....

we now have a waiting list for places..... so anyone who cant go to the ball let us know

By *ubstonieMan  over a year ago

east end

Can you put me down for this and send me the paypal details

"Can you put me down for this and send me the paypal details"

Hi... The ball is full... We will add you to reserve list... If a ticket becomes available we will let u know...

By *issncuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Just found out about this "do", been hiding in the hills for a few weeks lol. Please put us on the waiting list, we would love to come.

Regards

Kissncuddles

"Just found out about this "do", been hiding in the hills for a few weeks lol. Please put us on the waiting list, we would love to come.

Regards

Kissncuddles "

Cool will add you to the list also

Hi Guys - Just checkin that i'm on the reserve list as it was a pm i sent requestin a ticket and not on public forum - Cheeeeers - Dx

"Hi Guys - Just checkin that i'm on the reserve list as it was a pm i sent requestin a ticket and not on public forum - Cheeeeers - Dx"

Yes u r on list

Ty kindly!

no probs.....

Not long now till party time....

Anyone else wanting to go will be put on reserve list and anyone that can't make the ball please let us know

Hi.... We received a mail from a male who deleted profile and now has a new profile.... I deleted the mail you sent with new username.... Can you please get back in touch .....

"Hi.... We received a mail from a male who deleted profile and now has a new profile.... I deleted the mail you sent with new username.... Can you please get back in touch ....."

Sorted now pannick over

Had a few peeps mailing asking about the venue... As was said at the start when we first posted we will mail everyone who has paid and officially has a place a cpl of days before the event giving out where the event wilk take place... And times etc.....

This event is fully booked.

Venue details for the event will be sent out on Thursday evening.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve and Jo. xxx

"This event is fully booked.

Venue details for the event will be sent out on Thursday evening.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve and Jo. xxx

"

Bumpety bump just so peeps know what's happening ... Oh 5 sleeps

I'm getting excited!

Got the posh frock, the mask and the gloves.

Just need to make my mind up on shoes and bag now ...... decisions decisions!

Right peeps... 2 sleeps to go... Hope you are all

Organised(ish)....

Emails will be sent out tonight with details of the ball...bare with us thou there's lots to send

"Right peeps... 2 sleeps to go... Hope you are all

Organised(ish)....

Emails will be sent out tonight with details of the ball...bare with us thou there's lots to send "

Still not even anywhere near organised..lol.xx

"...bare with us "

Is that an offer?

Any time you want to get bare I'm sure we'll all join in. x

Leaving home at 8am tomorrow morning for the whole weekend in Glasgow, so we better be ready!

Nails and lashes being done today, packing tonight and then perhaps a wee cheeky drink!

Glasgow here we come!

mmm my eyes are perving up with perviness

Check into hotel on sat at 12 shopping in primark then organised for the ball then have a ball then .......

"...bare with us

Is that an offer?

Any time you want to get bare I'm sure we'll all join in. x"

Only a select few get to see the "bare" bit lol

Dunno about anyone else but I am hoping it's gonna stay dry for us... Wet weather n long dress not a good combination lol so fingers crossed .

"Dunno about anyone else but I am hoping it's gonna stay dry for us... Wet weather n long dress not a good combination lol so fingers crossed ."

just as long as its just ur fingers thats crossed wooohoooo....im finishing another ball post hehehe