FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Strangest block yet...

Strangest block yet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhsider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I was messaged by a couple asking about my profile header. Its a line from a Tim Minchin song called confessions, and it could be every male swingers anthem. They seemed to think i wanted to fuck a monkey in shoes???

I explained it was from a song, recommended they listen in full on youtube (as its very funny) all nice and polite. Reply was deleted and i was blocked. I have been blocked before but never for my taste in music lol

Has anyone else ever been blocked for some bizarre reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No really the same thing but i spotted an advert earlier tonight from a single woman who was looking for men yet didnt want to meet single guys. Went to PM her but shes blocked PMs from men. I think shes rather confused.

Maybe they thought they would do a favour for a horny monkey friend

so would you prefer to fuck a monkey with no shoes? lmao

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I would have read his title as he is a fucking monkey with no shoes. Not he is fucking monkey's with no shoes.

they must be from animal rights ! they wont even fuck a monkey ! wi aftershave on !lol

By *ickedassetsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"No really the same thing but i spotted an advert earlier tonight from a single woman who was looking for men yet didnt want to meet single guys. Went to PM her but shes blocked PMs from men. I think shes rather confused."

I've seen a couple of profiles like that. I don't even begin to understand what they are looking for. I don't think they do, either.

Got blocked for just trying to clear up a quirky wee detail once, couple did'nt want to meet me but wanted to come to any party i might be having,lol, so i just kinda stated the obvious, the fact i just might be there, maybe it came across as cheeky saying, "eh i will be there most likely"

I was blocked today for saying Bye x to someone ! the mind boggles!!!

By *outhsider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

The 'fucking' in just fucking monkeys in shoes was used as an adjective I.e. Take a look at those fucking monkeys.

I think they must have read it as a verb I.e. There's a guy in the jungle fucking monkeys.

Strange that when I clarified I WASN'T a monkey fucker... I got blocked lol

Each to their own I suppose, however, could you imagine a handjob off someone with 4 opposable thumbs, highly efficient lmao

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

I just had a message from a girl pimping for her b/f. When I suggested politely, if directly, that he gets his own profile and does his own promotion, she got very foul mouthed and blocked me........ lol - probably the right temperament and language skills for pimping right enough.

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

I had a meet arranged with a couple (this was over a year ago now) and all was going well, or so I thought, we had been chatting on here for a while.

A few days before the meet I found I could no longer see their profile and they werent in my friends list anymore ?

Blocked, persona non grata,sent to Siberia etc lol

A note saying they had changed their minds really would have sufficed and id have backed off,but nothing,nada,niente, go figure !

Oh and they had and continue to seem a lovely and friendly couple.

[Removed by poster at 25/07/11 14:12:43]

"No really the same thing but i spotted an advert earlier tonight from a single woman who was looking for men yet didnt want to meet single guys. Went to PM her but shes blocked PMs from men. I think shes rather confused."

]If the advert was in the forum she expects you to log interest on her advert, she will then message you and you will be free to chat to her then.

She probably has the Block on single guys to stop peeps contacting her when they do not meet her criteria.

recieved an apology and reasons for a subject matter....i couldnt respond thru being blocked lol...talk about selftimewasting hahahahaha

I'm not really looking for anything....but don't have the option to say that. WE HAVE to choose something. But I have single males blocked too because the system fails and I see most of the emails as unsolicited spam.

I'm here to chat and keep up with friends, with the occasional group meet organised when I can manage.

But there is no tick for that

"I'm not really looking for anything....but don't have the option to say that. WE HAVE to choose something. But I have single males blocked too because the system fails and I see most of the emails as unsolicited spam.

I'm here to chat and keep up with friends, with the occasional group meet organised when I can manage.

But there is no tick for that "

Then why not say youre not looking in your advert?

I got blocked once for listening to agadoo on repeat whilst on cam in my PVC batman suit with a feather duster in my arse and rubbing my batarang - no justification for it! !!!

Luckily the lady that blocked me had a face like a chip pan fire advert - so no great loss

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i got blocked because i would not show my friends list........ the mind does boggle on that one

"i got blocked because i would not show my friends list........ the mind does boggle on that one "

I got blocked because I wished someone Happy Birthday!!!!!

i got blocked because I'm a pure cheeky bastard ffs how dare they lol lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"i got blocked because i would not show my friends list........ the mind does boggle on that one

I got blocked because I wished someone Happy Birthday!!!!!"

never a good idea to wish someone Happy 50th Birthday when they are 36.

We got blocked by someone we have never spoken to in any way. That has to be wierd lol.

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

2+1 Im sorry, I didn't mean it, pressed the wrong button, I've unblocked you now

I got blocked tonight by a girl I've been chatting to sporadically after she replied to a message I sent about her status. I don't think she realised it was about that & said "Speak English lol" so, being a contrary bugger I replied I don't speak English & got blocked. Maybe I shouldn't've replied in Gaelic?

"i got blocked because i would not show my friends list........ the mind does boggle on that one "

You would'nt help networkers? tut tut,lol

» Add a new message to this topic