FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > gen bi fems

gen bi fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although im not naive enough to think that a women will just hop in there car and come meet us, im losing the will to live to find a nice, sane fem to join me and my longterm fb!! any suggestion as to what to do or change cause im lost im verified pics site member chat to them not in a desprate way like some on here everything is about them and being not pushy ffs HELP? xox i have had 3somes and 4somes but he has not and really do want to do this xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nearly impossible to find a single bi female. Every time we think we have found one we are let down! Most of our couple friends say the same. Your best bet is to go for a 4sum with a bi female in the couple, thats what we do.

Havnt given up though, their must be a bi female out there somewhere!!!!!!

Whats wrong with us blokes?

am a genuine bi female but can never find anyone interested in bbw

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a genuine bi female but I'm fussier than anyone I've ever met.

I don't play alone with couples for lots of reasons but mostly because I'm wholly uncomfortable with being that person everyone is looking for. I don't even know that I want to have the conversation with you to try and explain it, already it's making my skin crawl a bit.

I don't know that I can give you any advice but certainly from my perspective... I don't want to be some sort of gift to your fuck buddy just because he's never had a threesome. Too many people pick single women out mainly because they're single and bisexual. I don't want to be 'chosen' because I tick boxes. I want to be approached because there's a spark. I'm not some sort of facilitator and wouldn't play with anyone just for the sake of it... I'd rather have a wank!!

I'd love to have a threesome with my fuck buddy... he goes on about it all the time but he has no concept of what it's like to be a single bi female and to be approached by couples on a daily basis who want you simply because you're going to serve a purpose for them. If that suited me then sure, I'd go fuck the ones I thought were attractive and who ticked my boxes. But more often than not it doesn't suit me, if I wanted meaningless sex I would look elsewhere. Whilst we're all here for the naughties, there has to be an element of like in it for me. I want to like the people I swing with. I want to meet them socially, see if we click and take things from there. I don't want to be approached with the "my partner has never had a threesome and you'll do" sort of chat!

Not sure if that's any help to you but my advice would be to do some social things, meet people and see who you click with. It doesn't work for everyone but it works for me. I don't like pressure and I certainly wouldn't meet a couple because I simply happened to tick their boxes.

But then I'm not the simple kind.

Genuine single bi fem here. I know we're a rare breed, but some of us do meet when we say we will

I am a single bi fem....I am also genuine I don't meet with couples unless there are just that a couple. I have had experience with fb couples and I don't think it worked for me

I don't want to go into something to be part of the males fantasy....I usually join couples for the fem/fem aspect more than anything It can be hard to know what your getting into lol.....I find if you meet couples who have been swinging for a long time together the situation is easier and more relaxed. I have also made some great friends this way and not just 1 off meets.

My best mate on site is a bi fem aswell so we are here it's just the getting to know us Maybe having a couple profile would help. Just me thoughts

xxxxxxxxx

The fact u r a fb couple might put some off ...

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

Just hire a hooker and be done with it, infact there are a few on this site

"Just hire a hooker and be done with it, infact there are a few on this site "

hookersas u put it so nicley are allowed to have fun too but if they are on here wanting trade report

I'm very fussy who I play with due to the fact I've had a few scary meets with people I thought I trusted and where friends. Just because we're single fems on fab doesn't mean we're an easy fk which is the impression a lot of emails I get seem to be implying. Friendship and attraction is my number one turn on and I no longer meet strangers to play 121 anymore because of the timewasters and arseholes on fab. Also I found if its a single guy emailing me after maybe 3 emails u get asked the same question "do u have a fem fb to join in" give me a break u either want to meet me or u don't but don't think u can walk over me just to fulfill you're fantasy I do have feelings too not just an object with a label on it.

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"Just hire a hooker and be done with it, infact there are a few on this site

hookersas u put it so nicley are allowed to have fun too but if they are on here wanting trade report "

Yes i did put it rather nicley, thanks

We must be doing something wrong then! We are a genuine couple who live together (not fbs). We have been verified and have met coupldes both off this site and other sites.

However, we are really keen to meet a bi female for fun but also friendship. We are happy to chat and meet solcially first. All seems to go well chatting on-line until the point we mention actually meeting then they disapear!!!

So what are we doing wrong!!! Any advise would be grateful.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

although i go to socials with a male friend i am my own person i am also bi i have met a few lovley genuine couples but it can be a minefield out there some peeps only want to fulfil their fb,s fantasy u will just have to keep looking and the best of luck

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I think being an fb couple may put some people off, I know that we never meet them. Have you considered just meeting a girl alone for a 1-1? I've had some very nice 1-1 meets with fems who are also part of a couple on here.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

yes i have done that a few times a

Im a gen bi fem ,dont meet couples much as find it hard to find a couple that have a male and fem im attracted to so stick with the single ladies xx

By *edo CplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I`m a genuine bi fem

all you lovely ladies come meet me

MR H

xxx

Oh Mr Hedo u would look good in stockings. Maybe u should have a word with cj about posture for the beer belly overflow and I'm sure she won't mind lending you a pair of fk me killer heels lol. Xx mwah xx

By *ifemrequiredCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

we were very lucky to meet with one woman twice from this site .other people let us down time and time again so we really gave up hope of further meets ,i cant play just now sadly due to work but the woman we met was good enough to entertain robert alone one day and not only did he love it but i loved being told about it ..find one woman who is genuine and stick by her and dont bother searching for others as they just let you down ,,i cant play right now but robert will if anyone cares to drop us a line x

By *p0000Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I think it's that it's a combination of a couple of factors:

The ratio between couples seeking Bi females (i.e. lots).

The need to establish chemistry and trust between three people.

There is nothing you can do about the first one. The second is a case of taking the effort to work out what the Single bi fem wants and seeing if it correlates with what you offer / want (Few want to be a surprise birthday present for a man they have never met).

Personally, I think that being part of a couple seeking a bi fem is the closest that a woman will get to experiencing dating from a straight male perspective...

Regards

Sp

I am a genuine bi fem..... i would meet fems alone..... but obviously its a difficult to find other genuinely bi fems....some are bi playful in meets but wouldnt do 1 on 1 with other fems.....

"I am a genuine bi fem..... i would meet fems alone..... but obviously its a difficult to find other genuinely bi fems....some are bi playful in meets but wouldnt do 1 on 1 with other fems....."

i wouldnt wanna meet a couple thou and be the one in the middle....

So do most couples eager to meet a bi fem,message,chat,then think they have established enough knowledge of each other then want to skip the social meet part and so eager are they that they give off the impression "we got her", type thing?

That would scare most, is the feeling i got reading all the comments.

I am bi, I have had meets with couples, with a fem or male friend and made up 3 some's 4 some's etc. also played 1-2-1 with females.

I've done soft play and hard with couples.

Only thing I don't like is if I am with a partner for the night and the other couple know that I am bi and single, so try to get rid of my partner and just have the mmf without him.

Thanks everyone for the input, I have always been prepared to do the social meet first, I am fully bi have had a relationship with a women and have been with couples on my own, I would never consider a fem to be a gift to my fb that's awful!!!! We are fbs as that's what works for us, as we have busy lives etc! My problem is single bi fems that put they will meet couples but have no intention to! We r all here cause we love sex and most of all open minded if this is the case surely there is someone on here for everyone and we can just be honest about what we want!!!!!? Xxxxxxx

I would meet you 1 on 1 hun! very sexy xxx

JandS woot woo x

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm surprised at the attitude that when a couple would like to meet a single bi Fem that the male seems to be driving the meet! Surely that is not always the case?

In our situation, IF we were looking down that route, It would more than likely be Mrs Tompip that would orchestrate that meet, as first of all she would be in the driving seat, and would dictate what she is looking for. After all it is her fantasy not mine, (I would NOT be complaining though!) and secondly we would never consider another person Male or Female as a plaything, that's just downright rude! IF we could all share in a sensual, erotic experience then great, bring it on, but if someone is not comfortable with the situation...it just won't work!

i was single bi fem and i was inundates with requests when i joined and even though i clearly stated i would try and get through all the messages it was almost inposible and this resulted in recieving lots of abusive and rude responses.

i often found that the male half of the couple would eventually ask to meet him alone to which i always replied only if i got to meet his female half alone first.

it became very frustrating trying to find honest, easy going, non pushy couples who where the man was not just looking for a show and that then didnt get huffy when i was as interested in the female half as the male half of the couple.

i am now part of a couple and i contact single bi fems and have found his the best way of meeting and playing with single bi fems.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

You could also try going to a gay club/ bar.

I met a very nice girl in the Polo Lounge on Saturday

I think it's so different from women to women....I know for me I need some kind of friendship. I am not comfotable with just showing up and getting naked haha. I also won't now ever meet anyone I haven't chatted to in the room and seen on cam. I hope you both find what your looking for. xxx

"I am a genuine bi fem..... i would meet fems alone..... but obviously its a difficult to find other genuinely bi fems....some are bi playful in meets but wouldnt do 1 on 1 with other fems....."

Me me me me

Mon the swingle men !

I'm a straight woman and I've been approached by couples. When I say I'm straight I've had 'want to meet us anyway?' Aye, because I'm going to come and give you a cheap thrill, what's in it for me?

So I can well imagine the difficulties bi women have to endure. No one wants to feel like a blow up doll for someone else's amusement

yep genuine single bi female here and have to agree with almost everything thats been said already.

Wouldnt say that the pressure from couples is any greater or less than that from single men. And dont get the impression that they are any less or more choosy than single men either. What I do find though is that they are less likely to wait a while to meet and lose interest if I cant meet immediately or to their timescales. And I get a lot of couples who want to meet where the fem wants to experiment - I dont want to be anyones experiment! lol

And dont know why single men seem to think that because Im a bi female I have a queue of bi friends waiting to have 3sums with me

Sexsyxx you should have a whole bunch wanting you... just cause you lovely xxxxxx

Love N Lust

» Add a new message to this topic