FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How long to get verified.

How long to get verified.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just seen a post from a couple must not be new and need to be verified, or words to that effect.

I don't know how some singles ever get verified at all and definitely see it as much harder than it was a couple of years back.

Any thoughts, experiences. And I do realise, socials, clubs might be a better route for many

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You basically answered your own question with the socials bit.

While we have had a few meets, most of our veri's are from socials, due mostly to life getting in the way of us having more fun x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

While some people rubbish the idea of going to clubs and socials, they do get you those important first veris.

Yes you can meet people for coffee and stuff too, but that's usually a slower route, until people are sure you're genuine they're unlikely to meet.

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

A verification isnt guaranteed either it's up to the individual whether they want to verify you or not,regardless if you have had multiple meets

I guess there a few things in getting verified... for a single man in particular it's trickier and can hinge on a couple of things.

Firstly do you want to meet one on one or do you want to get into the "lifestyle".

If it's one on one then you will need to be prepared to be very patient...

It it's the lifestyle then clubs, socials, cam, chat, the forums all help you get yourself known.

I think the site has changed a lot over the years... some good some not so good... and I think the biggest thing that holds single guys back/disappoints them is they do think Fabswingers is Dial-a-shag... NOT ALL, before all you nice guys rain fire and hail down on me

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm happy to verify anyone that comes along to the quizzes i that put up as social meets. Even took new profile pics for a guy.

Did you say ..Fire down on me ..

Oaaftt ..If ya want ..

"Did you say ..Fire down on me ..

Oaaftt ..If ya want .. "

Depends if yer verified

"I guess there a few things in getting verified... for a single man in particular it's trickier and can hinge on a couple of things.

Firstly do you want to meet one on one or do you want to get into the "lifestyle".

It it's the lifestyle then clubs, socials, cam, chat, the forums all help you get yourself known.

I think the site has changed a lot over the years... some good some not so good... and I think the biggest thing that holds single guys back/disappoints them is they do think Fabswingers is Dial-a-shag... NOT ALL, before all you nice guys rain fire and hail down on me "

I'll rain the phsyco duck down on you

"I guess there a few things in getting verified... for a single man in particular it's trickier and can hinge on a couple of things.

I think the site has changed a lot over the years... some good some not so good... and I think the biggest thing that holds single guys back/disappoints them is they do think Fabswingers is Dial-a-shag... NOT ALL, before all you nice guys rain fire and hail down on me

I'll rain the phsyco duck down on you "

I have zombie duck fighting experience - am no feart!!!!

Oaaftt ..If ya want ..

Depends if yer verified "

Verified Cheeky Bastard..

Oaaftt ..If ya want ..

Depends if yer verified

Verified Cheeky Bastard.. "

TRUE DAT!!!!!

"You basically answered your own question with the socials bit.

While we have had a few meets, most of our veri's are from socials, due mostly to life getting in the way of us having more fun x

"

It wasn't a question. Just a starting point for hopefully a discussion, I've been back on the site months and am verified from previous contacts.

I get the impression people aren't getting out much these days.

I would agree with you that for the single guy it does seem much harder to find a meet than it was a few years ago, but on the plus side it seems loads more peeps are going to clubs like CJ's which can't be a bad thing.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

As has been said countless times before....

When it comes to anything, you get out what you put in.

Those who make more of an effort to meet people either one on one or at a social or club will often do better.

But, that's not always the case.

There are ALWAYS exceptions

I know you have to put an effort in but jeez, how many hours a day on here is healthy?

As mentioned on another post there's plenty shenanigans to be had from other sites with a fraction of the time spent.

Not many couples on PoF mind, though I did have my first threesome from there when working down South!

To get my first verification I was using the chat room and got to know a few of the regulars. I asked 1 to verify me as I had my cam on while I was chatting in the room and she kindly agreed.

» Add a new message to this topic