FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fri 19th aug-sex party...x

fri 19th aug-sex party...x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys...im organising a get together on friday 19th august 2011 for...well basically a similar thing to c.j's....its going to be in the penthouse of a city centre hotel with food(alcohol can be purchased at the bar in the room)...or you can bring your own! i have a few professional bar peeps and professional'party layds and guys' on hand to 'git this party started'...let me know if ya'll fancy it...since its just the first 'booooooom' prices will be at a down low(mail me if your comin and i will get back to y'all...ive got 8 laydy laydys and 4 boy toys so far!!!!)......x r_mitchell28@hotmail.co.uk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"hey guys...im organising a get together on friday 19th august 2011 for...well basically a similar thing to c.j's....its going to be in the penthouse of a city centre hotel with food(alcohol can be purchased at the bar in the room)...or you can bring your own! i have a few professional bar peeps and professional'party layds and guys' on hand to 'git this party started'...let me know if ya'll fancy it...since its just the first 'booooooom' prices will be at a down low(mail me if your comin and i will get back to y'all...ive got 8 laydy laydys and 4 boy toys so far!!!!)......x r_mitchell28@hotmail.co.uk "

whats professional party ladys /guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic