FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Has Dogging had its day?

Has Dogging had its day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to go dogging a lot to the well known spot near me. Now no couples or females ever go. Was great fun whilst it lasted, really was.

Has people changed dogging location or is there anywhere busier? Any1 with any suggestions please let me know!

Let me know your thoughts on dogging and where it has all gone wrong! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

jesus dogging again....u obsessed wi it or sommat lol.....

Its all kept very underground.....

Ye me again lol! I am obsessed. I was a seasoned pro now everyone has deserted the palaces I go. Any suggestions? lol. At least u remembered me haha!

"Ye me again lol! I am obsessed. I was a seasoned pro now everyone has deserted the palaces I go. Any suggestions? lol. At least u remembered me haha!"

my suggestion keep it out the forums nd the public eye as all it does is highlight it again...just my opinion.... i am sure if u search enuff you can find peeps on here that do dogging throught their profiles and network that way...they will give you hints n tips

never seen the appeal in dogging, like the comforts of a bedroom too much

Its good because you dont know what u r getting, a planned meet is ok but a bit sorta manufactured. The downside to it is of course that you are a wee bit more nervous at getting caught. I think its fun lol. Will Try the networking through profiles tho.

"Its good because you dont know what u r getting, a planned meet is ok but a bit sorta manufactured. The downside to it is of course that you are a wee bit more nervous at getting caught. I think its fun lol. Will Try the networking through profiles tho. "

manufactured meets lol.....feck u aint lived in the swinging world if thats what ya think lol

No ur right I aint, single guys aint given a chance. There is a lot of folk on here who like the idea of it but aint serious. And I suppose there is a lot of single guys that are time wasters and spoil it for the serious ones. I have put a massive amount of effort into communications with people and my sent mail just says deleted! C'mon I canne be that bad! lol

ok...why dont you attend a few socials and parties, lunches etc???

another tip posting in forums a few times moaning aint a good thing...in my opinion makes ya look like a single male moaner...no offence...but look at it from other point of view....

There are a lot of single males that are successful...al ages, sizes, sexuality's etc.....but to be successful u gotta get involved.... u gotta stand out....u gotta have respect a positive attitude to swinging....gotta know the boundaries and gotta make an effort to be known and stand out as having decent banter, humour and personality....

bash on with the dogging as you like it... but swinging wise u gotta sell urself and make the effort to get the rewards....

Nobody wants me!Boohoo! I will give that a bash, always like to know some pointers so much appreciated! I dont like to sound like a moaner.

"Nobody wants me!Boohoo! I will give that a bash, always like to know some pointers so much appreciated! I dont like to sound like a moaner."

good luck....and keep trying....nowt comes to those who sit on thier ass

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Provided you don't mention specific places on an open forum I don't think there's anything wrong with a chat about dogging. I'd be interested to hear of other people's experiences... I've been a couple of times (not very successfully mind) both times ended up a bit like something out of stately and hutch!!

I'd like to know if there are any specific places in the Edinburgh area cause I think it could be fun in the summer months! (send em by PM if you know of any please)

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Starsky!!!! Bloody smartphones aren't so smart!!!

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

...We fancied giving it a go but can't find anybody who'll talk about it. A large number of guys, girls and couples in our area have "dogging" as an interest on their profile.....?

We've found a possible good spot in our area and would be happy to meet folks there for some fun, however, we can't see any way round it other than by invite for fairly obvious reasons.

Is that dogging then...? Anyway...

If anyone wants to look at our profile, see where we are and register an interest, we'll make contact by PM and could maybe give it a go..!

Mr is a regular dogger,so took the plung few weeks ago and joined him and now addicted ,defo not dead its just your luck where you go.hit n miss really

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Getting a bit of interest now so hopefully not....!

» Add a new message to this topic