FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > makes me laugh

makes me laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you get a message saying hi how are you. Would you like to chat loved you pics. They send you a face pic and you know who they are so you send a face pic back the they block you. Lol I still know your on here.

I mean were on here as well doing the same thing. All they have to say is listen thanks but feels funny talking on here and that. Rather than just blocking someone.

What would you do if you know someone on here you know from outside fab. Found them on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well, we have come across 3 sets of couples that Darren know's outside of fab. Both been very honest and said we are all here for the same reason's. We respect your privacy and please respect our's. Since, we have played with 2 of them and the other couple our dear friends (they dont play at all)

Hope it all works out ok for you and your friends.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

have come across various people i have known from outside fab so far from work colleagues to family friends even some i was at school with. we are all on here for same thing so why worry - even try playing with them after all you might enjoy it i have

» Add a new message to this topic