FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Randomly blocked

Randomly blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was having a decent chat with a female who was very nearby yesterday. We swapped pics and both agreed there was a mutual attraction

Sent a message last night before going to bed to say if she fancied a coffee or something sometime. Woke up this morning to find she has blocked me :/ cant work out why as we seemed to be getting along well

Does this happen often?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

It's possible she was fake and profiles suspended.

Good point. However i am very sure she is real

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Think a lot of people are actually only here for the online bit and when meeting up is mentioned they slip off the radar.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Yeah some people get spooked when actually asked to meet, or for a face pic

Yeh I agree. Which is unfortunate I suppose

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Yeh I agree. Which is unfortunate I suppose"

Each to their own. I don't mind if that's what they're after. But don't let people believe you're here to meet people x

Absolutely! It is increasingly difficult to get a nsa casual meet with someone even when I am willing to travel beginning to lose hope lol

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Was having a decent chat with a female who was very nearby yesterday. We swapped pics and both agreed there was a mutual attraction

Sent a message last night before going to bed to say if she fancied a coffee or something sometime. Woke up this morning to find she has blocked me :/ cant work out why as we seemed to be getting along well

Does this happen often?"

Maybe she was fake, maybe she was being polite saying there was mutual attraction, maybe you asked to early in the chat to meet for coffee... I could go on speculating!

It's not you... it's her! Type thing.

Roll your eyes, shrug your shoulders, think 'lucky escape', chin up and move on.

Good luck OP

"Was having a decent chat with a female who was very nearby yesterday. We swapped pics and both agreed there was a mutual attraction

Does this happen often?

Maybe she was fake, maybe she was being polite saying there was mutual attraction, maybe you asked to early in the chat to meet for coffee... I could go on speculating!

Roll your eyes, shrug your shoulders, think 'lucky escape', chin up and move on.

Good luck OP"

Thank you! Exactly what i thought. Maybe it was a disaster waiting to happen and I had a lucky escape :P. Positive mental attitude ha ha

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Does this happen often?

Good luck OP

Thank you! Exactly what i thought. Maybe it was a disaster waiting to happen and I had a lucky escape :P. Positive mental attitude ha ha"

Indeed! Everything is awesome!

Does this happen often?

Good luck OP

Thank you! Exactly what i thought. Maybe it was a disaster waiting to happen and I had a lucky escape :P. Positive mental attitude ha ha

Indeed! Everything is awesome! "

Life is awesome dude!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

At least you had a chat, went on yesterday and found I was blocked from a profile, and I've never had anything to do with the person!!!!

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Does this happen often?"

Happens all the time. Some users on here love to have bit of high and mighty attitude. It'll be someone just looking for an ego boost

Don't dwell, move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Strangely enough I had a meet arranged the other day and we had chatted for a few days beforehand. When I messaged him to make sure the meet was still ok (as I usually do nearer the time) he had blocked me. No idea why but not too bothered tbh.

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"At least you had a chat, went on yesterday and found I was blocked from a profile, and I've never had anything to do with the person!!!! "

Been there and got the t-shirt (and the matching salt and pepper shakers). Could be tonnes of reasons why.

I think my situation usually means automatic block by some once they've peeked at my profile.

But dust off the extra salt and get on with it is my motto lol

I have been blocked very last minute before for a meet. Got a mesaage saying he was just leaving the house and then 40 mins later he hadn't appeared. I messaged to see if he was lost to find he had blocked me.

Wasn't impressed as I had made an effort in outfit make up etc.

What made it worse was I had invested a few weeks in communicating with him

"I have been blocked very last minute before for a meet. Got a mesaage saying he was just leaving the house and then 40 mins later he hadn't appeared. I messaged to see if he was lost to find he had blocked me.

What made it worse was I had invested a few weeks in communicating with him"

He must be nuts

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"I have been blocked very last minute before for a meet. Got a mesaage saying he was just leaving the house and then 40 mins later he hadn't appeared. I messaged to see if he was lost to find he had blocked me.

What made it worse was I had invested a few weeks in communicating with him"

On behalf of the guys on here, I apologise for the numpty who obviously missed out on nice memories.

Thanks boys x

By *akemepurrWoman  over a year ago

Fife

I haven't been blocked but was speaking to someone on here. Seemed nice, both agreed an attraction based on pics. I said I preferred a social before anything else. He asked me to travel to him (him Glasgow, me in Fife) - when I asked if we could meet in the middle he deleted my messages and didn't reply! There's nowt as queer as folk!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"I haven't been blocked but was speaking to someone on here. Seemed nice, both agreed an attraction based on pics. I said I preferred a social before anything else. He asked me to travel to him (him Glasgow, me in Fife) - when I asked if we could meet in the middle he deleted my messages and didn't reply! There's nowt as queer as folk! "

After seeing your pins, then I can only think that he's made.

"I haven't been blocked but was speaking to someone on here. Seemed nice, both agreed an attraction based on pics. I said I preferred a social before anything else. He asked me to travel to him (him Glasgow, me in Fife) - when I asked if we could meet in the middle he deleted my messages and didn't reply! There's nowt as queer as folk! "

Fife? No problem! Be there in an hour.

"Strangely enough I had a meet arranged the other day and we had chatted for a few days beforehand. When I messaged him to make sure the meet was still ok (as I usually do nearer the time) he had blocked me. No idea why but not too bothered tbh. "

Another nutcase. I have seen your photos. Fabbed them too.

I wonder if it's possible to set up the equivalent of a "clearance system " for stood up fabbers? All dressed up with nowhere to go is utterly depressing.

"Strangely enough I had a meet arranged the other day and we had chatted for a few days beforehand. When I messaged him to make sure the meet was still ok (as I usually do nearer the time) he had blocked me. No idea why but not too bothered tbh.

Another nutcase. I have seen your photos. Fabbed them too. "

That was mighty kind of you! Yep, he was a strange one..

"Strangely enough I had a meet arranged the other day and we had chatted for a few days beforehand. When I messaged him to make sure the meet was still ok (as I usually do nearer the time) he had blocked me. No idea why but not too bothered tbh.

Another nutcase. I have seen your photos. Fabbed them too.

That was mighty kind of you! Yep, he was a strange one.."

I wouldn't need asking twice that's for sure.

xx

I don't even see why you need to ask.

They are either fake

or

then ME TIME after chatting has made them think that an actual meet might happen has made them bottle it.

Or

The might realise you met someone else they didn't like etc.. and decided they don't wanna meet.

There is in fact many more reasons why but the best advice is, Don't even bother your arse.

They have blocked you for a reason and you may never know even after your death so just forget about it and move on.

I like to think I'm one of the most genuine guys on here and honest and I'm blocked by people I have never even messaged or spoken too. I don't care what so ever.

"I don't even see why you need to ask.

They are either fake

or

then ME TIME after chatting has made them think that an actual meet might happen has made them bottle it.

Or

The might realise you met someone else they didn't like etc.. and decided they don't wanna meet.

There is in fact many more reasons why but the best advice is, Don't even bother your arse.

They have blocked you for a reason and you may never know even after your death so just forget about it and move on.

I like to think I'm one of the most genuine guys on here and honest and I'm blocked by people I have never even messaged or spoken too. I don't care what so ever.

"

I think it could be that I had to cancel first date and he may thought I was a timewaster.

"I don't even see why you need to ask.

They are either fake

or

Or

I think it could be that I had to cancel first date and he may thought I was a timewaster. "

that could be one of the many reasons and the person bottled it to say it so blocked. There are many but shouldn't bother with it. he knew before he mad plans to meet the person, so no hassle.