FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the party night

the party night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i got to say a little upset you go to bother of arranging a free swinging house party look for a good mix of people and send nice messages to people just to be blanked or blocked

i see so many people saying on profiles where is the fun and parties so why not go and have fun there are a few on the go

rant over for today well depends on my mood lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Sorry S. We took 56 mins to reply, next time will try and be quicker

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As someone who holds regular parties I have to say that it come's with the territory. Stick with it and you will find a group of reliable, good fun people who you know will attend and add to the enjoyment. What really annoys me is people who say they are definately coming and then just don't bother to turn up or leave a message. Things happen last minute, there can be justified reasons for not being able to make it, but there is no excuse for not leaving a quick message but i have met some wonderful people, made good friends and have a great 'hardcore' (ooohh eerrr missus)of party goers that I know will have a great night, so once you get your parties going you will see them grow. Just don't get too despondant.

Sorry bloodmoon, just realised who you are. Imagine me giving you advice about how to host a party, you are the partymeister. Hope your well mate.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well used to be a great party host and holder but since i took a break all gone quiet well time to get right back to it if people read this and are interested just leave me a message will get back asap

keep with it blood, im sure the good party nites will come round soon enough for you. not nearly enough like you willing to host we get togethers

» Add a new message to this topic