FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verification prowlers

Verification prowlers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Noticing a new trend (may not be "new" but ive saw it more lately)

Had 43 straight guys view me 2days ago. Thought it odd. Why would straight guys check me out? So a mail a few politely (10) asking how come

Replies i got...3 were closet bi. 1 was potential 3sum. 6 were a mix of and i quote "checking the competition" and "see what slags are up for it"

Sad? Pathetic? Lazy?? Clever??? Opinions please and if anybody has had similar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we check verifications given to certain gangbang groups so we know guys to avoid, if they need to pay for sex, theyre not the type we want to be meeting, or even messaging us.

"Noticing a new trend (may not be "new" but ive saw it more lately)

Had 43 straight guys view me 2days ago. Thought it odd. Why would straight guys check me out? So a mail a few politely (10) asking how come

Replies i got...3 were closet bi. 1 was potential 3sum. 6 were a mix of and i quote "checking the competition" and "see what slags are up for it"

Sad? Pathetic? Lazy?? Clever??? Opinions please and if anybody has had similar"

Slags ? Shocking

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

That just shows the disrespect these men actually have against the women on here, can't say it really surprises me that much unfortunately

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

"Noticing a new trend (may not be "new" but ive saw it more lately)

Sad? Pathetic? Lazy?? Clever??? Opinions please and if anybody has had similar

Slags ? Shocking "

Same here we wont meet guys that pay

"we check verifications given to certain gangbang groups so we know guys to avoid, if they need to pay for sex, theyre not the type we want to be meeting, or even messaging us."

Gangbang groups? Inform my naivety please?

"That just shows the disrespect these men actually have against the women on here, can't say it really surprises me that much unfortunately "

Yeah that caught me too. They would hopefully make an arse of themself with whoever the mailed from other peoples verifications

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I check out females and couples profiles if they turn up in a verification of one of my fab friends. Nothing to do with checking out the competition or anything, just being nosy

"Seeing what slags are up for it". That's nasty. Bet this person's not very popular on here x

"I check out females and couples profiles if they turn up in a verification of one of my fab friends. Nothing to do with checking out the competition or anything, just being nosy

"Seeing what slags are up for it". That's nasty. Bet this person's not very popular on here x"

Well id hope not but life seems to deal them a great hand!

I sometimes check the guys who have verified profiles I think look the could be fake. There's nothing sinister about it.

It's not just guys that are nasty I had a female verie reader chuck abuse at me she seen a verie on my profile and told me to keep fucking big girls tought that was rude to the big girls so I pointed out I did not fuck the big girl .I only went to meet to fix the lady,s car as it was broken and she was down on her luck ,as I'm a nice guy I agreed to repair out of the goodness in my heart free of charge .well I did get a cuppa and a chocky bikky so point is some rude nasty people about

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh dear

"Oh dear"

Bump

By *heekybarstewardMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Only look at the verification of friends as it pops up on my status page if they've displayed a new verification

» Add a new message to this topic