FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question FOR WOMEN WiTHOUT PHOTOS

Question FOR WOMEN WiTHOUT PHOTOS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranCanaria69 OP   Man  over a year ago

AYRSHiRE (+)GLASGOW(+) xx

Well,I've been for a few years now and I've seen this website inside out ..but I've never understood why some cheeky women whom they don't have a photo on their profile ,or either newbie without any photos ... Could anyone tell me how in world you can state on your profile DON'T MESSAGE ME WITHOUT A PIC, or NO PHOTO-- NO REPLY ???.... well that's a bit frustrating and pisses me off (and probably many other men)when you're expecting something without giving some... how cheeky to show up a leg, a boob or a shoe ,or nothing..but you do expect a photo and even a face photo...That's just not fair ladies !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Well,I've been for a few years now and I've seen this website inside out ..but I've never understood why some cheeky women whom they don't have a photo on their profile ,or either newbie without any photos ... Could anyone tell me how in world you can state on your profile DON'T MESSAGE ME WITHOUT A PIC, or NO PHOTO-- NO REPLY ???.... well that's a bit frustrating and pisses me off (and probably many other men)when you're expecting something without giving some... how cheeky to show up a leg, a boob or a shoe ,or nothing..but you do expect a photo and even a face photo...That's just not fair ladies !!!"

Called choice mate and the ratio of men to women ,but most of all it called the ladies right to choose ,no biggy if you don't like,ignore the profile and move on to one you do like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have photos on our profile. We ask for a face pic and if all's good we return the favour.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Saves time to start with mug shots. No endless messaging to find you don't fancy each other. And the reason why I (and probably most people on here) don't have face pics on profile is because I don't want to be recognised when I'm out and about for work or with my son

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm terribly unphotogenic but gorgeous in real life

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Well,I've been for a few years now and I've seen this website inside out ..but I've never understood why some cheeky women whom they don't have a photo on their profile ,or either newbie without any photos ... Could anyone tell me how in world you can state on your profile DON'T MESSAGE ME WITHOUT A PIC, or NO PHOTO-- NO REPLY ???.... well that's a bit frustrating and pisses me off (and probably many other men)when you're expecting something without giving some... how cheeky to show up a leg, a boob or a shoe ,or nothing..but you do expect a photo and even a face photo...That's just not fair ladies !!!"
it dosnt frustrate me in the slightest I simply have nothing to do with them

because they can

me personally block all profiles without public pics,,,do not see the point in someone messaging me without any as how am I gonna know if I'm attracted to them or not?

coatbridge

"We have photos on our profile. We ask for a face pic and if all's good we return the favour."
I think alot of folk do this although to my mind its completly wrong.

if you want a facepic you should lead by example.

Confidentiality - this is a swinging site and any wee naff or nosey neighbour can log on and browse - unless you have set your filters to stop them.

So many women choose not to have a face pic on public viewing. . Seems reasonable to me.

Also women get judged harsher than men for being on the site.

You have to respect people's wishes for confidentiality.

Central Borders

"Confidentiality - this is a swinging site and any wee naff or nosey neighbour can log on and browse - unless you have set your filters to stop them.

So many women choose not to have a face pic on public viewing. . Seems reasonable to me.

You have to respect people's wishes for confidentiality. "

I think what op was referring to is the women profiles that have zero pics on them yet demand that they won't answer unless you have pics....me personally I tend to ignore them but as someone said ratio of guys to girls the girls can pretty much demand anything an still get mail.....way of the world of fab ....ya just gotta accept it lol

Personnelly i think its a power trip and the females enjoy having men by the balls , As said earlier just move on to a profile who doesnt ask .

Central Borders

"I think what op was referring to is the women profiles that have zero pics on them yet demand that they won't answer unless you have pics....me personally I tend to ignore them but as someone said ratio of guys to girls the girls can pretty much demand anything an still get mail.....way of the world of fab ....ya just gotta accept it lol"

OP referred to boobs, legs, etc, and having no mug shots. Which is something I've received several stupid messages about for no reason (you walk around with a bag over your head type messages). So that's why I'm slightly on the defence here. Not meaning to attack anyone here, but hope you'll see my point of view. People judge too quickly, like Treecat mentions, especially females.

Always happy to exchange mug shots though, if I'm chatting to someone I seem to click with, but let other people go first because I have been recognised by a few people who I really didn't want them to know about me being on here x

Central Borders

"Personnelly i think its a power trip and the females enjoy having men by the balls , As said earlier just move on to a profile who doesnt ask . "

Bet you do well on here

"We have photos on our profile. We ask for a face pic and if all's good we return the favour.I think alot of folk do this although to my mind its completly wrong.

if you want a facepic you should lead by example."

Not really it's just playing safe. If they send a face pic and it turns out you know them from the real world like from work etc.... I would rather delete it and block them as them knowing we are on here.

Central Borders

"Confidentiality - this is a swinging site and any wee naff or nosey neighbour can log on and browse - unless you have set your filters to stop them.

You have to respect people's wishes for confidentiality. "

Recently found out that some males on here (probably more than I'd like to think actually) are looking around to see "what slags are up for it". Probably being all nice to the females, but when you turn your back, this is what they say about you. Still like to think the good times make up for the ignorant pathetic idiots like these though.

OP, sorry, I know this post was meant for women without any pictures and didn't want to turn it into a moaning rant. But here you have it!!

Rant over. Honestly

I personally think the single males all have abit of a chip on their shoulders.... Sending hundreds of messages with zero replies, zero meets and zero interest. Mean while a single female or couple could have meets everyday if they wanted. The way I see it is if they are not happy nobody is keeping them here and maybe pof or match might be more their cup of t. Mr

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

It may say or not show photos but they could be in Private! We have a lot in Private Not even friends can see! We don't put face pic up due to work Just like you guys! If we get in touch we always send face photo and expect same if you get in touch with us!

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I personally think the single males all have abit of a chip on their shoulders.... Sending hundreds of messages with zero replies, zero meets and zero interest. Mean while a single female or couple could have meets everyday if they wanted. The way I see it is if they are not happy nobody is keeping them here and maybe pof or match might be more their cup of t. Mr "

Love that attitude being a single male on fab and generically clubbed as one ,,,,,

well just been messaged by a guy asking me to send a face pic when he didn't send his

so...not just chicks that do this

coatbridge

"We have photos on our profile. We ask for a face pic and if all's good we return the favour.I think alot of folk do this although to my mind its completly wrong.

if you want a facepic you should lead by example.

Not really it's just playing safe. If they send a face pic and it turns out you know them from the real world like from work etc.... I would rather delete it and block them as them knowing we are on here. "

its playing safe? Your the person asking for a facepic where is the other partys safety or do they not matter.

I tend to believe if I want to see someones face pics I should show that im willing to produce first. Otherwise it would almost be as if I was claiming to be better than them. Juat my view

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 11/09/17 16:05:47]

coatbridge

"I personally think the single males all have abit of a chip on their shoulders.... Sending hundreds of messages with zero replies, zero meets and zero interest. Mean while a single female or couple could have meets everyday if they wanted. The way I see it is if they are not happy nobody is keeping them here and maybe pof or match might be more their cup of t. Mr

Love that attitude being a single male on fab and generically clubbed as one ,,,,, "

thar and the assumption that the male of a cpl is somehow a whole new breed of male

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I personally think the single males all have abit of a chip on their shoulders.... Sending hundreds of messages with zero replies, zero meets and zero interest. Mean while a single female or couple could have meets everyday if they wanted. The way I see it is if they are not happy nobody is keeping them here and maybe pof or match might be more their cup of t. Mr "

By *onkinmadMan  over a year ago

the place to be

If you wanna see a face

Meet it !!! Fuck sending 1... You could be anybody.

Way too much bullshite on here !

By *ranCanaria69 OP   Man  over a year ago

AYRSHiRE (+)GLASGOW(+) xx

Aye ,that's exactly what i was pointing at puk mee , zero pics but they've stated on their profile DONT ANSWER WITHOUT PIC...aye thats right puk mee ....thanks very much for that ??????

I have recognised three people I know on here. One was a couple and they had sent their face pics with initial message. I have plenty body pics but don't send - or ask for -face ones. Only fair

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Single guys get over it . Women have thier choice on here and mostly that starts with initial attraction. Suck it up and accept it , Fab is a womans world . Why would they waste time messagibg guys for a while when they would not be interested in playing eith them . Ps im not talking about people they might already have met at socials or clubs etc. Brutally honest but totally true for first contact . We do the same when looking for a single guy. Everyone has thier own meet criteria.

"Personnelly i think its a power trip and the females enjoy having men by the balls , As said earlier just move on to a profile who doesnt ask .

Bet you do well on here "

being on many a different profile name in the past i have done alright on here I can let you know . Now speaking my mind and not sucking up to woman who think they have the power has never done me wrong (thumb

"Single guys get over it . Women have thier choice on here and mostly that starts with initial attraction. Suck it up and accept it , Fab is a womans world . Why would they waste time messagibg guys for a while when they would not be interested in playing eith them . Ps im not talking about people they might already have met at socials or clubs etc. Brutally honest but totally true for first contact . We do the same when looking for a single guy. Everyone has thier own meet criteria."

Not.just fab being a women's world. All dating sites are. But totally agree with this

There's umpty threads on this and similar subjects, it may be worth noting for some that those threads can be looked up and the replies might add some understanding of how the site works. There is also a weath of advice on the FAQ's and "how to use the site" etc For most on here who are polite, patient and just relax and enjoy themselves the rest follows... that's for men OR women whether they choose to have their pics public or not.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"

I'm terribly unphotogenic but gorgeous in real life "

And your geekiness doesn't show at all

"

I'm terribly unphotogenic but gorgeous in real life "

Me too

I did have a face pic but my sons pals spotted me one day so took it off .now I ask for a face pic just in case it's one of them or my cousin uncle ect

"I did have a face pic but my sons pals spotted me one day so took it off .now I ask for a face pic just in case it's one of them or my cousin uncle ect "

seriously omfg now that's awkward

Also some guy came into my work and messaged me on here saying he knew me and where I worked ect thought he was onto a sure thing because I was on here .bit freeky .so safety too

"Also some guy came into my work and messaged me on here saying he knew me and where I worked ect thought he was onto a sure thing because I was on here .bit freeky .so safety too"

Think you should change your name to 'Lucky White Heather'

"I did have a face pic but my sons pals spotted me one day so took it off .now I ask for a face pic just in case it's one of them or my cousin uncle ect

seriously omfg now that's awkward "

yea slightly especially as there's was a naked pic lol ....totally denied it was me said I was set up saved two red faces

"I did have a face pic but my sons pals spotted me one day so took it off .now I ask for a face pic just in case it's one of them or my cousin uncle ect

seriously omfg now that's awkward yea slightly especially as there's was a naked pic lol ....totally denied it was me said I was set up saved two red faces"

loll totally denied, did you keep a straight face.

I'm just having a giggly mood now and that's leaving me to imagine someone with two cocks in their mouth looking at the camera, it wasn't me, honest, its someone who looks like me.

I'm laughing with you and not at you

xx peter

All dating sites are definitely in favour of women, that's just something everyone needs to accept. Some guys don't cope well with it at all and act like animals, some women don't either and it's fair to say the fab-fuelled ego is pretty prominent.

In terms of the face pic thing, it's up to the women if they want to do that. I personally have no interest in plastering my face all over a place like fab though.

The thing I think is missed in demanding face pics in a 1st message is who and what it actually attracts; you're basically asking for people lacking in discretion, and dare I say the desperados, especially if they are sending one to a profile with none showing. Not saying this covers everyone sending a face pic immediately (I've done it myself but very rarely) but if you're not happy with who is getting in touch then maybe a more quid pro quo approach will fare you well. I've generally found the people really worth meeting act as such.

Just my personal thoughts and experience of this.

There are plenty couples and males without pictures, so why the issue with women?

In saying that, there are some people with photos on here who I WISH had no photos, with overly explicit images that could put you off your tea.

seriously omfg now that's awkward yea slightly especially as there's was a naked pic lol ....totally denied it was me said I was set up saved two red faces

loll totally denied, did you keep a straight face.

I'm just having a giggly mood now and that's leaving me to imagine someone with two cocks in their mouth looking at the camera, it wasn't me, honest, its someone who looks like me.

I'm laughing with you and not at you

xx peter"

. No worries lol yea can imagine

By *ewnmaturesCouple  over a year ago

fife

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The majority of my messages are from men with blank profiles and no public pictures unless it is a cock.

How the hell they expect to meet is beyond me, but they are easily ignored

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

In saying that, there are some people with photos on here who I WISH had no photos, with overly explicit images that could put you off your tea."

"The majority of my messages are from men with blank profiles and no public pictures unless it is a cock.

How the hell they expect to meet is beyond me, but they are easily ignored "

That wasn't my cock it's just the way I look

"

In saying that, there are some people with photos on here who I WISH had no photos, with overly explicit images that could put you off your tea.

"

Whit?

Pleasuretown

"

Whit? "

Bit rude imho

"

Whit?

Bit rude imho "

So it's ok for females to complain about cock pics, but not ok for a male to complain about a vagina or mouth dripping with cum?

Pleasuretown

"

Whit?

Bit rude imho

So it's ok for females to complain about cock pics, but not ok for a male to complain about a vagina or mouth dripping with cum?"

Easy enough to move on to something you do like isn't it

Anyway, irony is great

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'll happily exchange face pics with people when I get to know them and that usually works. If they see me and think no thanks then I may still have at least made a friend out of it that I can talk about films and books and TV shows too... as, unfortunately that is my geeky life in a nutshell

» Add a new message to this topic