FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I'll trade you....

I'll trade you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estless native OP   Man  over a year ago

near Glasgow

...I've got a pain in the arse father in his 60's with early onset demensia.

What you offering in exchange ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"...I've got a pain in the arse father in his 60's with early onset demensia.

"

Mother in law???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sega Mega Drive

astra with a blown head

near Glasgow

Mother in law???"

Are you shitting me, you would need to take the entire family before I take a mother in law

near Glasgow

"Sega Mega Drive"

Are ye throwing in some games

near Glasgow

"astra with a blown head "

My head blown by astra, is she one of they amazon women like wonderwoman ?

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Once upon a time you'd have been a pain in the ass baby.

Have the decency to return the responsibility to care for him..

"Once upon a time you'd have been a pain in the ass baby.

Have the decency to return the responsibility to care for him.."

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"

A sense of decency?

glasgow

Have the decency to return the responsibility to care for him.."

I was pretty much thinking the same thing / should have read further down before I replied.

My dad's dead and I would give anything to spend a few more moments in his company. I very rarely get pissed off by the posts in here but this one did it!

Il trade you foreskin friction blisters, never suffered from it but I'd guess then you'd know what a real irritation is

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I was pretty much thinking the same thing / should have read further down before I replied.

My dad's dead and I would give anything to spend a few more moments in his company. I very rarely get pissed off by the posts in here but this one did it!"

having lost my dad a few years ago,I can understand that. However having spent the last few years dealing with a mother who has never cared about anyone but herself has taken its toll on me and my boys to the point I've now cut ties.

I'm quite sure the OP cares very deeply about this person, maybe hes just venting because it's been a particularly tough time.

glasgow

My dad's dead and I would give anything to spend a few more moments in his company. I very rarely get pissed off by the posts in here but this one did it! having lost my dad a few years ago,I can understand that. However having spent the last few years dealing with a mother who has never cared about anyone but herself has taken its toll on me and my boys to the point I've now cut ties.

I'm quite sure the OP cares very deeply about this person, maybe hes just venting because it's been a particularly tough time. "

Venting is fine but I think this is callous. I vent all the time but not like that.

Not many people would find it endearing I think.

And I totally get the cutting ties. I've been there

What can I trade for two stroppy teenage boys who know EVERYTHING ??? lol

You know... even when we love someone deeply... whether that is a parent, a child, sibling, partner, friend... they can still hurt or weigh on us sometimes... at such times your path through that can be a dark sense of humour and an empathic ear. Maybe the OP was just seeking such release... I'm not taking away from anyone who has lost someone and feels the OP's post is in bad taste but then it's also easy to realise how much we've lost when someones gone or idealise them.

"What can I trade for two stroppy teenage boys who know EVERYTHING ??? lol "
an 11 yr old eye rolling daughter who THINK she knows everything

Give me teenage boys anyday...give them a PlayStation and feed them all day and there right as rain

"What can I trade for two stroppy teenage boys who know EVERYTHING ??? lol an 11 yr old eye rolling daughter who THINK she knows everything

Give me teenage boys anyday...give them a PlayStation and feed them all day and there right as rain "

I'd agree with this big time lol

By *lasgowman101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've got Panini foil badge stickers for every SPL club in 1986 which I'll trade!

"What can I trade for two stroppy teenage boys who know EVERYTHING ??? lol an 11 yr old eye rolling daughter who THINK she knows everything

Give me teenage boys anyday...give them a PlayStation and feed them all day and there right as rain "

Deal lol

"I've got Panini foil badge stickers for every SPL club in 1986 which I'll trade!"

For two teenage boys

"I've got Panini foil badge stickers for every SPL club in 1986 which I'll trade!

For two teenage boys "

More like what you get WITH two teenage boys

My own father has Vascular Dementia so I have a degree of empathy with the OP but would question his tact in trivialising his fathers condition and making light of it on a swinging forum. My dads is so advanced that he doesnt recognise his grandchildren which is heartbreaking beyond description. To slowly lose someone you love, who taught you how to walk, provided for you, took you to your first football match piece by piece is without question the most painful thing I have experienced in my life thus far. There are, in my opinion, some things that you can never make light of but as I said....just a personal opinion.

And maybe the OP going through it.. is just trying to get through each day the best he can

Always those that try to bring negativity

If you dont agree with the post

Just flick on by

"And maybe the OP going through it.. is just trying to get through each day the best he can

Just flick on by "

why not practice what you preach?

glasgow

You guys are all correct. I apologise. It just hit me on a raw nerve

"My own father has Vascular Dementia so I have a degree of empathy with the OP but would question his tact in trivialising his fathers condition and making light of it on a swinging forum. My dads is so advanced that he doesnt recognise his grandchildren which is heartbreaking beyond description. To slowly lose someone you love, who taught you how to walk, provided for you, took you to your first football match piece by piece is without question the most painful thing I have experienced in my life thus far. There are, in my opinion, some things that you can never make light of but as I said....just a personal opinion."

Yes- I do understand that... I'm well old enough to have been through more than one kind of hearbreaking loss. Therefore I do get what you are saying but as Oldy and yourself just said... each of gets through such things in our own way... and perhaps just flicking by would have been better... not a criticism though - we are all entitled to our opinions... that's what the forum is for... makes us think and that's a good thing xxx

"You guys are all correct. I apologise. It just hit me on a raw nerve"

Indeedy ... xxx

"And maybe the OP going through it.. is just trying to get through each day the best he can

Just flick on by

why not practice what you preach? "

I'm on the post because I'm interested and enjoying the banter and humour...do you know what that means?

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 14:35:14]

Just flick on by

why not practice what you preach? I'm on the post because I'm interested and enjoying the banter and humour...do you know what that means?

"

Indeed I do its the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech. It is also very subjective and evidently what you find funny I dont does that in some way make me a lesser person?

"My own father has Vascular Dementia so I have a degree of empathy with the OP but would question his tact in trivialising his fathers condition and making light of it on a swinging forum. My dads is so advanced that he doesnt recognise his grandchildren which is heartbreaking beyond description. To slowly lose someone you love, who taught you how to walk, provided for you, took you to your first football match piece by piece is without question the most painful thing I have experienced in my life thus far. There are, in my opinion, some things that you can never make light of but as I said....just a personal opinion.

Yes- I do understand that... I'm well old enough to have been through more than one kind of hearbreaking loss. Therefore I do get what you are saying but as Oldy and yourself just said... each of gets through such things in our own way... and perhaps just flicking by would have been better... not a criticism though - we are all entitled to our opinions... that's what the forum is for... makes us think and that's a good thing xxx"

You have my heartfelt sympathies and I apologise for giving you feel I gavw you a bit of a short shrift. It can be tiring physically, emotionally and mentally dealing with a relative with a degenrative memory condition and each to their own in how we choose to deal with it. Hope things get a wee bit easier for you and your family.

"My own father has Vascular Dementia so I have a degree of empathy with the OP but would question his tact in trivialising his fathers condition and making light of it on a swinging forum. My dads is so advanced that he doesnt recognise his grandchildren which is heartbreaking beyond description. To slowly lose someone you love, who taught you how to walk, provided for you, took you to your first football match piece by piece is without question the most painful thing I have experienced in my life thus far. There are, in my opinion, some things that you can never make light of but as I said....just a personal opinion.

Yes- I do understand that... I'm well old enough to have been through more than one kind of hearbreaking loss. Therefore I do get what you are saying but as Oldy and yourself just said... each of gets through such things in our own way... and perhaps just flicking by would have been better... not a criticism though - we are all entitled to our opinions... that's what the forum is for... makes us think and that's a good thing xxx

You have my heartfelt sympathies and I apologise for giving you feel I gavw you a bit of a short shrift. It can be tiring physically, emotionally and mentally dealing with a relative with a degenrative memory condition and each to their own in how we choose to deal with it. Hope things get a wee bit easier for you and your family."

Thanks, something I learned from my experience is that, hard as things might be for me... someone else can have it much harder and yet still smile... to see someone do that when feeling so sorry for myself was humbling and uplifting - I also hope things ease for you and yours xxx

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 14:48:13]

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I took the comment to be in jest shouldnt suprise me really that some take it seriously.

I lost my mother this yr it dosnt mean I cant handle death jokes anymore.

"I took the comment to be in jest shouldnt suprise me really that some take it seriously.

I lost my mother this yr it dosnt mean I cant handle death jokes anymore."

"I took the comment to be in jest shouldnt suprise me really that some take it seriously.

As I said earlier humour is subjective. Fair enough that you can handle what you can, more power to you. Was expressing an opinion which as an individual will a lot of the time be completely contrary and opposite to that of many others.

coatbridge

As I said earlier humour is subjective. Fair enough that you can handle what you can, more power to you. Was expressing an opinion which as an individual will a lot of the time be completely contrary and opposite to that of many others. "

couldnt honestly tell you whos comments I read only seen a few and put me off reading further.

Wasnt to do with any one post in particular

glasgow

Well done, you. People deal with grief differently

coatbridge

Well done, you. People deal with grief differently"

they do and sjw help very little. Wont be answering further

glasgow

Well done, you. People deal with grief differently they do and sjw help very little. Wont be answering further "

We'll try and soldier on without you.

» Add a new message to this topic