FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Unverified / demands

Unverified / demands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone help me.

We've been on the site for nearly two weeks. Taken out time to suss out a few things and slowly build our profile.

But why is it that there's so many profiles (singles and couples) that are not site verified at least who demand to see face pics?

Some of these people have gone to great lengths to upload photos so why not take a few mins (like we did) to get site verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Do you mean pic verified? If so we have been here 10 years almost and have no intention of ever getting it done!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Been on here many years and never been site verified... don't feel the need to as our verifications are enough in our opinion. You'll find a lot of people feel the same for various reasons. One of them which has been said many times is they're not taking a pic and standing holding a bit of paper with fabswingers or whatever it is on it.

K x

I can see your point of you've been verified for meets by several people

Again, I can also see your point if you've been verified from meets.

By *appy876Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I am Brian from been on 2 weeks no one gets back to you I have a week left tinky I am going to leave think the site is a con so if no one chats how can you get verify first time on this and I am a genuine guy

The site isn't a con.

Let's be honest, people may not find certain people attractive and it's a lot harder for a male to get a meet.

There's probably 100 males to every female

On this site. Probably more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Again myself and my cpls profile with my hubby are not pic verified

Me personally only go with meet veris

It's certainly not a con,I have made some very good friends from this site

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I've never saw the point since it can be easily faked.

"Can someone help me.

We've been on the site for nearly two weeks. Taken out time to suss out a few things and slowly build our profile.

But why is it that there's so many profiles (singles and couples) that are not site verified at least who demand to see face pics?

Some of these people have gone to great lengths to upload photos so why not take a few mins (like we did) to get site verified?

"

sorry but..o your profile you state you must send a face pic with every message..

"I am Brian from been on 2 weeks no one gets back to you I have a week left tinky I am going to leave think the site is a con so if no one chats how can you get verify first time on this and I am a genuine guy"

How ridiculous to suggest the site is a con because you aren't getting meets! People meet others they are interested in and attracted to; not to do newbies a favour and give them a verification. If you are not getting replies/meets rethink your approach. Search the forums for previous threads relating to the same gripes and take the brilliant advice given. It's very much like life, you get out of it what you put in

This site is a huge con so many fake profiles even the super sexy ones of couples just reverse image search on google and you will find the pics of them it's a shame great idea poorly managed anyone who says it's not is full of shit I'm a site supporter been on and off for over a year and still the same old shit just about done with it

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This site is a huge con so many fake profiles even the super sexy ones of couples just reverse image search on google and you will find the pics of them it's a shame great idea poorly managed anyone who says it's not is full of shit I'm a site supporter been on and off for over a year and still the same old shit just about done with it "

Am one of the people that are full of shit

The site is what it is. Some good, some bad.

Take it as it comes, if you can't do that, see passed that then in my opinion the site is not for you.

Plus, insulting people that have a different view of the site from you is not a good look.

Good luck if you're sticking with it or good bye if you decide to leave and find a site that will suit you

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If this is important to you OP, just use that as a filter.

Good luck

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"I am Brian from been on 2 weeks no one gets back to you I have a week left tinky I am going to leave think the site is a con so if no one chats how can you get verify first time on this and I am a genuine guy"

just because you have not had meets you think it's a con? what did you expect to happen when you joined?

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"This site is a huge con so many fake profiles even the super sexy ones of couples just reverse image search on google and you will find the pics of them it's a shame great idea poorly managed anyone who says it's not is full of shit I'm a site supporter been on and off for over a year and still the same old shit just about done with it "
Unfortunately you are right and its gradually getting worse, but hey dont upset the forumites.

You're missing my point.

We are site verified.

It's people who aren't site or meet verified demanding photos!

Maybe read things properly before giving a snide comment

A lot of people commenting on the site being a con.

I don't think it's a con at all. That wasn't my thread.

Yes, the site could be better managed. It could be harder for profiles to be obtained.

In my opinion if you don't get site verified you shouldn't be able to participate.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

If that's how you feel about it then yes, this site is not for you.

Struggling to get meets does not mean that it's a con. It means that you need to change your approach because what you're doing isn't working.

I've been here 5 years and never had a problem. I'm aware it's hard for single guys but if you can honestly sit back and say you've done your best and you've advertised yourself to the best of your ability then yes perhaps it's time to go.

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am also not pic verified. I dont see the point. Lots arent and have plenty verifications so ppl do meet without seeing the green flag!

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I don't think I am either, actually

Personally, I've no idea of getting pic verified is important. I do think basic punctuation in a rant is though...

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Tbh OP, you ask for face and body pics right off the bat where you have a b/w pic as your only public photo. Just because you are pic verified doesnt mean a jot and you are basically demanding the same thing that you are complaining about. Cant have it both ways im afraid.

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have no veris on display either so i might just be one of those that the OP is talking about

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I've met people at socials and at the pub quiz where a team of fabbers regularly meet. I verify them as do others who are there.

Someone has to make the first move though.

When I first joined the site I chatted for a while before meeting anyone. Each to their own but don't slate the site just because it doesn't work for you.

We all have our fair share of experiences on here and you learn to get on with it.

What a wank!

"Tbh OP, you ask for face and body pics right off the bat where you have a b/w pic as your only public photo. Just because you are pic verified doesnt mean a jot and you are basically demanding the same thing that you are complaining about. Cant have it both ways im afraid."

Glasgow and surrounding areas are just men pretending to be women or there site admin it's a con so you become a site supporter honestly fucking pointless

sorry to hear your view of this place. close the door on the way out if you feel that way.

It will be interesting to see if your site works better, yes I did read your other post saying you were going to start a new project to build a better forum.

"You're missing my point.

We are site verified.

It's people who aren't site or meet verified demanding photos!

Maybe read things properly before giving a snide comment"

Verification means Nothing, whether it is site/forum/ pic verification or friend verification.

What really matters is that you meet someone on the forum, via chat on here and most important, you both enjoy chatting with each others company, you then share pics and take a further step of meeting for a coffee, or a walk or what ever way you decide.

you both enjoy the meet and there is a "click", you continue to chat online, continue to meet and a friendship builds with trust and discretion, you can chat about good times, bad times, you can meet for a kiss n cuddle or just meet to confide in each other

you look forward to logging on and finding your friend online at the same time and it gives you good feelings.

The forum is different for everyone, some enjoy huge lines of verifications, others like myself like to find a few discrete close friends

some may not even have a verification but have friends they continue to meet.

imagine a nice young lady newly joined, meeting a nice young guy, both not verified but enjoying each others company and meeting regular, is it wrong that they meet and have fun, they cant verify each other as neither has a verification, but the thought of them enjoying time together sure sounds good.

Maybe you can hook up with the guy that's gonna open the brand new better than anything else we have ever seen club

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Always blame the site or others . Try looking a bit closer to home . Your profile is chock Full of what YOU want ? Ok fellow fabbers lets pick a number and lets sort this poor souls tick list out.

Close the door on your way out bud .sry

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Glasgow and surrounding areas are just men pretending to be women or there site admin it's a con so you become a site supporter honestly fucking pointless "

Well that's not true!!!!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'm not site verified.....and if you want to see faces, it'll soon be (FP) Friday!!

Certainly a wide range of opinions, experiences and attitudes there which is good we suppose.

For what it's worth (and hope we don't get splinters in our arse, sitting on the fence) we think the site has a lot of time wasters and fantasists. We've had our share but also had good and bad meets, therefore can't agree it's a con.

X

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Certainly a wide range of opinions, experiences and attitudes there which is good we suppose.

For what it's worth (and hope we don't get splinters in our arse, sitting on the fence) we think the site has a lot of time wasters and fantasists. We've had our share but also had good and bad meets, therefore can't agree it's a con.

X"

No splinters guys lol your with the "not a con" camp there are definitely time wasters though.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Personally, I've no idea of getting pic verified is important. I do think basic punctuation in a rant is though..."

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

The site not working for you, instashag.com is........................that way!!!

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"The site not working for you, instashag.com is........................that way!!! "

Bet me to it

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

» Add a new message to this topic