FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fear

Fear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litter and Grump OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Total random topic I know.

However I'm petrified of spiders and for past 2 night in a row I have been stuck home alone (shocking grump should have to work) when I have came across one.

I know my fear is totally irrational yet doesn't stop me having a ten minute melt down before I managed to muster up the courage to kill the spider in the bath tonight or the hour it took me last night after killing one with a shoe to pluck up courage to pick it up with 6 tissues to put it down the toilet.

Anyone else got any fears ??

Glitter x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs. Hate them all and have a major fear of them all. Physically feel sick when I see one xx

glasgow

"Mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs. Hate them all and have a major fear of them all. Physically feel sick when I see one xx"

It's weird how it affects u thought. I'm getting braver since I moved in with grump as he tells me off for it lol when I stayed in my own flat I moved back to my mums for 3 days after a saw a spider in my bedroom and only moved back to mines after my ex had got it lol

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Total random topic I know.

However I'm petrified of spiders and for past 2 night in a row I have been stuck home alone (shocking grump should have to work) when I have came across one.

I know my fear is totally irrational yet doesn't stop me having a ten minute melt down before I managed to muster up the courage to kill the spider in the bath tonight or the hour it took me last night after killing one with a shoe to pluck up courage to pick it up with 6 tissues to put it down the toilet.

Anyone else got any fears ??

Glitter x"

I share your fear, wimper like a kid when I see one, a shoe ain’t big enough for me to get that close

I totally hate spiders .its when they sprint fast I start getting swets

glasgow

"

I share your fear, wimper like a kid when I see one, a shoe ain’t big enough for me to get that close "

I threw the shoe from the safety of the couch. I did consider phoning a friend who stays at top of road but then realised I needed to go past it to open front door to let him In x

Same im terrifird of them and jenny long legs

stirling

"

I share your fear, wimper like a kid when I see one, a shoe ain’t big enough for me to get that close

I threw the shoe from the safety of the couch. I did consider phoning a friend who stays at top of road but then realised I needed to go past it to open front door to let him In x"

Had you missed it would have got feckin angry Well done btw

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Im not a fan of spiders but my cat catches and kills any that we get in the house. I never see live ones anymore!

He leaves he dead ones in a pile by the back door!

K x

glasgow

If I'd have missed it I was climbing out living room window and going to my exs house to stay until grump finished night shift lol.

It's fact all the kids in work where howling when I was telling this story today and one actually said to me eh there more scared of u than u are of them ur a giant to it.

Was tempted to say are u the spider whisperer like. Instead sulked in office for a bit

stirling

"If I'd have missed it I was climbing out living room window and going to my exs house to stay until grump finished night shift lol.

It's fact all the kids in work where howling when I was telling this story today and one actually said to me eh there more scared of u than u are of them ur a giant to it.

Was tempted to say are u the spider whisperer like. Instead sulked in office for a bit "

Yeah they say that, but I ain’t taking no chances, black widows scared of us too are they????? Eek, I’m sulking with you

Terrified of spiders. I literally shake with fear when I see them. Had to kill two monster ones two nights in a row last week. First one got the spray can and the second one got a trainer on top of it lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nuns. Sorry if that offends anyone but they scare the shit out of me. Evil creatures

glasgow

"Nuns. Sorry if that offends anyone but they scare the shit out of me. Evil creatures "

This just made me spit out my tea lol X

stirling

"Nuns. Sorry if that offends anyone but they scare the shit out of me. Evil creatures "

I’d swap you a nun for a spider lol

I'm scared of the dark, I'm a big feardy won't go out late now with darker nights coming in.

C X

Clowns stilt-people seagulls and swans!

I don't think I have any fears anymore, or none that I've come across.

I used to be petrified of spiders, like proper stuck to the spot, sweaty feart. But as I've got older I've learned to tolerate them more. I won't ever be able to physically touch one, but I'm happy to scoop them up with a cup and paper and put them outside now.

L x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

The dark, heights and snakes in that order

"The dark, heights and snakes in that order "

There is no such thing as fear of the dark, only fear of what the dark conceals...

Rats

Especially Parkhill ones....only the locals will know what that means

Only one fear.

Missing out on my kids growing up.

I Just want to see them grow older, married, have kids and for them to always be happy

"Only one fear.

I Just want to see them grow older, married, have kids and for them to always be happy

"

fair play to you mate

"Only one fear.

"

I was going to say this, but thought it might be too cheesy.

Clearly this is not the case.

So I'm changing my previous answer to this too x

glasgow

I think that's a very genuine answer and one most people would respect xx

Not into very small spaces and feeling confined so that rules caving out as a pastime I guess!

By *aughty_Jack_ABZMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering... of spiders!

Me ...Ha! I laugh in the face of danger, tweak the nose of terror and drop ice cubes own the vest of fear

Eeeeeeek!!! Ickle Spider ... got to go

"The dark, heights and snakes in that order "

Let's you and I sit together and keep each other company in the dark Christine xx

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"The dark, heights and snakes in that order

Let's you and I sit together and keep each other company in the dark Christine xx"

You are not bringing along a snake are you x

I've an awful fear of cryptonite I've always had it and can't seem to get over it

Clowns. I’m pretrified of them. Don’t even like thinking about it

I bet if someone checked, the Clown market, clowns at parties etc... has dropped considerably in the past 20 years.

I wonder why, I just watched IT the other night

lollllllll ffs

Lol not to put a downer on it but I suppose my biggest fear is ending up/ staying alone

And yet I am my own worst enemy as been messed about / hurt to much in past im almost a closed book

Spiders n rodents yeah no issues with those

By *olonel_kurtzMan  over a year ago

JOHNSTONE

Having to go up the loft, pitch black with just my phone torch, don't know what the fuck is up there, that scares the shit out of me

glasgow

"Lol not to put a downer on it but I suppose my biggest fear is ending up/ staying alone

And yet I am my own worst enemy as been messed about / hurt to much in past im almost a closed book

Spiders n rodents yeah no issues with those"

I think ur a lovely guy and we've always got on brilliant I'm sure one day u will find the right one.

Xx

glasgow

"Having to go up the loft, pitch black with just my phone torch, don't know what the fuck is up there, that scares the shit out of me "

I'm was lucky in my flat my loft is floored and has lights and power. Since I've moved in with grump last year I've never had to venture into loft and don't plan too lol x

» Add a new message to this topic