FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Food pic Friday

Food pic Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Following on from face pic Friday after me sending someone from my friends list a pic...

"You already know what my mush looks like and yer on my pals list and can see the friends gallery anyway, so here's a piccy of last night's dinner"

So let's send pictures of your dinner, P'S just because someone sends a pic of a salad it doesn't mean they think you're a fat bastard or anything **

** disclaimer because I sent a piccy of salad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I don’t have a pic of my dinner!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don’t have a pic of my dinner! "

Take one through week for next eeek

K x

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Is this going to be a regular occurance? I might still have a pic of a green smoothie I made during a health kick in June.....

Glasgow

"Is this going to be a regular occurance? I might still have a pic of a green smoothie I made during a health kick in June.....

"

I reckon it should be lol

K x

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"Is this going to be a regular occurance? I might still have a pic of a green smoothie I made during a health kick in June.....

K x"

K your food pics would win hands down. Always gets me hungry seeing your pics food ones that is

Flic x

Cunty Durham

K x

K your food pics would win hands down. Always gets me hungry seeing your pics food ones that is

Flic x"

Dunno about that, she sent me one of their dinner.... looked like a sir fry thing my, fair enough but there was only one steak.... hubby must be in the doghoose x

Glasgow

K x

Flic x

Dunno about that, she sent me one of their dinner.... looked like a sir fry thing my, fair enough but there was only one steak.... hubby must be in the doghoose x"

Haha no I cook the steaks one at a time

K x

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

K x

Flic x

Dunno about that, she sent me one of their dinner.... looked like a sir fry thing my, fair enough but there was only one steak.... hubby must be in the doghoose x"

Hahahaha if hubby is I will happily take his dinner. That J has got it good hahhaa I need a wife like K

Cunty Durham

K x

Flic x

Dunno about that, she sent me one of their dinner.... looked like a sir fry thing my, fair enough but there was only one steak.... hubby must be in the doghoose x

Hahahaha if hubby is I will happily take his dinner. That J has got it good hahhaa I need a wife like K "

I got the bit between my teeth, shes just had a pic of my breakfast 'scran pic sunday'

Glasgow

K x

Flic x

Hahahaha if hubby is I will happily take his dinner. That J has got it good hahhaa I need a wife like K

I got the bit between my teeth, shes just had a pic of my breakfast 'scran pic sunday' "

In the process of doing french toast

K x

Cunty Durham

K x

Flic x

I got the bit between my teeth, shes just had a pic of my breakfast 'scran pic sunday'

K x"

"french" toast?... who on earth would deepthroat a bit of toast?

Glasgow

K x

Flic x

K x

"french" toast?... who on earth would deepthroat a bit of toast? "

John

K x

Cunty Durham

K x

Flic x

K x

"french" toast?... who on earth would deepthroat a bit of toast?

John

K x"

thanks for that vision thats in my head now x

» Add a new message to this topic