FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Old pics

Old pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is with folk having pics 2+ years on their profile ? In this day with all the phones with cameras there is just no excuse !! ... AND BREATH

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2yrs?

Profiles on here are using pics 10+

"2yrs?

Profiles on here are using pics 10+ "

Seriously ?? WTAF

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

•Some people will have reached their limit in their Galleries

•Some will be happy with the pics they have

•Some nay not be obsessed with uploading pics frequently

•Some might upload the same pics again & again, or upload old pics they like the look of

•Some folk don’t make Fab their life & are busy in other areas of their lives

•Some folk just prefer a more anonymous approach

•Some take breaks from Fab, or are not actively looking, so they’re not so fussed about Photo Galleries

•Choice. Everyone has different ideas & choices

Just a few possible suggestions.

"•Some people will have reached their limit in their Galleries

•Some might upload the same pics again & again, or upload old pics they like the look of

•Some take breaks from Fab, or are not actively looking, so they’re not so fussed about Photo Galleries

"

I’m not believing you look the same as you did in 2015...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have pics from when I first joined but I also have pics as recent as last week so I dont see the harm in keeping older photos

"I have pics from when I first joined but I also have pics as recent as last week so I dont see the harm in keeping older photos "

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I have pics from years ago and also ones from a month ago, always send a recent face pic when arranging a meet. Can’t be assed with new pics constantly.

"I’m not believing you look the same as you did in 2015... "

LOL. A few changes but not much. But then you didn’t believe I was as old as I was when we first met.

"I have pics from years ago and also ones from a month ago, always send a recent face pic when arranging a meet. Can’t be assed with new pics constantly."

Not constantly but this year would be helpful. Eyeing up some hot guy then realising his pics are 2015 ... disappointed to say the least

"I have pics from when I first joined but I also have pics as recent as last week so I dont see the harm in keeping older photos

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x "

whats the harm in it?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’d lose all the Fabs I have if I changed my pic. People have asked for it back when I’ve changed my profile pic.

"I have pics from when I first joined but I also have pics as recent as last week so I dont see the harm in keeping older photos

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x whats the harm in it?"

Personal preference ....

Edin

"I have pics from years ago and also ones from a month ago, always send a recent face pic when arranging a meet. Can’t be assed with new pics constantly.

Not constantly but this year would be helpful. Eyeing up some hot guy then realising his pics are 2015 ... disappointed to say the least "

Just ask to see a recent pic if interested sorts that right out x

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x whats the harm in it?

Personal preference .... "

The same then for those who choose to keep older pics on their profile

"I’d lose all the Fabs I have if I changed my pic. People have asked for it back when I’ve changed my profile pic.

"

Looking at your pics I can see how much your figure has changed in two years. You however still display current pics too so people can see the “ real “ you x

My body has changed in 2 years. Even my hair colour and how I do my make is different I think. I think you should stay up to date. Unless its a dick pic...pretty sure most stay the same!

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x whats the harm in it?

Personal preference .... The same then for those who choose to keep older pics on their profile "

touché

If you use the Mobile Version rather than the Desktop Version then Site Supporters can send photos instantly (rather than from Galleries), so you can always request a recent pic before a Meet.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x "

My body still looks the same as it did years ago, many other people will be the same.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Your body changes year to year with age I just don’t understand why people keep old pics on display x

My body still looks the same as it did years ago, many other people will be the same."

To add to the above, my hair changes now and again though.

"

My body still looks the same as it did years ago, many other people will be the same."

offt I wish mine did lol

Personal preference .... The same then for those who choose to keep older pics on their profile

touché "

Indeed !!

I have pics from couple years ago plus recent upto date pics to give a variety ..plus isnt that part of your fab journey ? Pics through out your time on here ? Pics can bring bk good memories of times you had certain meet etc so dont really see the harm ..

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My pictures are a running commentary, but they are also up to date and truthful, not like some that think taking a close up of boobs, their feet in the bath etc

They may be recent, but they purposefully don't show the full picture of what they are representing and to me, that makes it worse

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have both on my profile... because I want it this way!

It fits in with my personality and what I want to do with my profile.

I have been on Fab for 5 years and my pics reflect my journey on here, my moods etc...

If meeting someone I send a real pic anything else physical... that's what face to face socials are for.

My opinion anyway!

"My pictures are a running commentary, but they are also up to date and truthful, not like some that think taking a close up of boobs, their feet in the bath etc

They may be recent, but they purposefully don't show the full picture of what they are representing and to me, that makes it worse "

I’m with you ... my pics don’t hide my body shape

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Dont like dont look

"... Pics can bring bk good memories of times you had certain meet etc so dont really see the harm .. "

Good point. I keep those “Meet” pics hidden in Private Galleries. I don’t even keep them in my Friends Gallery. I’d only ever show those to others if those in the pics ok it. Otherwise they stay in Private.

"... Pics can bring bk good memories of times you had certain meet etc so dont really see the harm ..

Good point. I keep those “Meet” pics hidden in Private Galleries. I don’t even keep them in my Friends Gallery. I’d only ever show those to others if those in the pics ok it. Otherwise they stay in Private.

"

How long have I known you ? ....10yrs plus way before fab and can honestly say you've not changed that much in that time

My face pictures are a year apart and I'm alot greyer round the sides of my head apart from that I'm pretty much the same.

"How long have I known you ? ....10yrs plus way before fab and can honestly say you've not changed that much in that time "

It must be about that length of time. I’d just started work for the last company I worked for before I started working for myself. So that was at least 10 years now. That’s when you called me Peter Pan. Lol

(And I’m still fond of “Lost Boys”. Hahahahaha!)

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Maybe they like them. If it bothers you then use it as a filter

"How long have I known you ? ....10yrs plus way before fab and can honestly say you've not changed that much in that time

It must be about that length of time. I’d just started work for the last company I worked for before I started working for myself. So that was at least 10 years now. That’s when you called me Peter Pan. Lol

(And I’m still fond of “Lost Boys”. Hahahahaha!) "

I still call you peter pan for that very reason....the boy who never grows up or old lol

"I still call you peter pan for that very reason....the boy who never grows up or old lol "

Maybe I should get some current vs old pics taken in identical poses to compare, but as I’ve filled my 150 Gallery limit I’d need to ditch some I really like (the private ones of some Meets) & I’d be sorry to see them go

Think I may even wear my tux on 17th & get some pics of that

"

Think I may even wear my tux on 17th & get some pics of that "

Mmmmm now that would be nice xxx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have one or two pictures on my profile from when I started many years ago simply because they are great, fun pictures. I do my best to have upto date photos on and when I return after a break always upto with new ones.

Sadly due to ongoing ill health my body has changed shape, size or added scars/stretch marks so I like to keep upto date with amateur and professional photos too so that those looking have a good idea on whom they are going to meet.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

I’m not believing you look the same as you did in 2015... "

Sometimes an old pic just suits a forum thread you're commenting on

And sometimes you get asked if you've got a particular type of pic you could show,

And sometimes,,,,,, when you're older 2015 feels like just last week

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I don’t think blokes change as much as woman as woman have ever evolving thier looks....makeup changes , hair style, hair colour and these changes can make a massive difference to the look of someone.

Like everything else thou you gotta take a lot of things on here with a pinch of salt including profiles at times....

I’m not believing you look the same as you did in 2015... "

Oh yes he does ??

"Oh yes he does ??"

Cheque is in the post.

Painting is in the attic.

"Oh yes he does ??

Cheque is in the post.

Painting is in the attic.

"

Ok Dorian - reserect the tighty whiteys xx

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Well I'm not vain enough to keep taking daily selfies, and I haven't drastically changed since joining Fab. I'd say, judge me on my charming personality more than number of recent pics

I would say that C and I are pretty much the same compared to our early pics. I think MissD and any of our friends can verify we haven't changed any.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personal preference .... The same then for those who choose to keep older pics on their profile

touché Indeed !!"

It’s only fair to put newer ones on too. I do get suspicious when all the pics are several years old. I am trying to age gracefully lol.

We dont care how old or new our pictures are if we like them there staying and if no one els likes them who cares

Edin

"We dont care how old or new our pictures are if we like them there staying and if no one els likes them who cares "

I havent changed much in 10 years lol

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I havent changed much in 10 years lol"

You haven't changed at all, but your profile name is out of date

By *ID 123456Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It their choice what's on their profile, sure after you chat with the person you'll get a new picture before you meet

Honestly i thought it was always meant to be the guys that moan . Now why doesn't everybody get a full length pic done keep in there private collection and pass onto who they want that would sort it , lets say once a year .

"I havent changed much in 10 years lol

You haven't changed at all, but your profile name is out of date "

Be quiet you ain't even blue

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

It's when folk a series of pictures over a few days and there are multiple hair colours and styles that you suspect that they might be over a longer time period.

well..my..or our.. first reply in a forum..... I guess its each to their own, why post or repost old photos....only they know why...but its up to the viewer to decide where it goes from there.... I guess if anyone is interested in the 10 year old pics... you can always ask for an update, I'm sure in a few cases it will be good...hopefully more.... but it is what it is....enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic