FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > sex in workplace

sex in workplace

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just to see what other people think about sex in workplace. Have you had experiences and did it cause problems afterwards. Slept with 1 sales girl in work with no problems afterwards which is a result

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just to see what other people think about sex in workplace. Have you had experiences and did it cause problems afterwards. Slept with 1 sales girl in work with no problems afterwards which is a result "

Had sex with a work colleague and still having sex with him 22yrs later so yes it can work.

"just to see what other people think about sex in workplace. Have you had experiences and did it cause problems afterwards. Slept with 1 sales girl in work with no problems afterwards which is a result

Had sex with a work colleague and still having sex with him 22yrs later so yes it can work."

Bloody heck! Am happy if i can manage 5 mins!

"just to see what other people think about sex in workplace. Have you had experiences and did it cause problems afterwards. Slept with 1 sales girl in work with no problems afterwards which is a result

Had sex with a work colleague and still having sex with him 22yrs later so yes it can work.

Bloody heck! Am happy if i can manage 5 mins!"

I give him a tea break now and again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol

NO COMMENT ?????????????????????????????

By *ighland MasterMan  over a year ago

perth

Sex in the work palce can be fab I screwed a colleague all over . in my office the kitchen the baord room table in the back of a van. Got a bj with my morning coffee every day , great start to work loved it

"Sex in the work palce can be fab I screwed a colleague all over . in my office the kitchen the baord room table in the back of a van. Got a bj with my morning coffee every day , great start to work loved it "

any jobs going? lol and not as the tea boy

Can you imagine that question if you worked as motorway maintenance? answer would be yup in the fast lane ....

Can you imagine that question if you worked as motorway maintenance? answer would be yup in the fast lane ....

like it les ! very witty lol

Its how we met

» Add a new message to this topic