FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know some people like to see who is contacting them, so I understand why they block messages from people who don't have profile pictures.

What I don't understand is people who block them, but don't have a picture themselves.

Is it just me, or do others find it strange?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sund like a rock solid case of "do NOT do as i/we do ....... do as /we tell you !!"...lol

Just put photos up, shcimples

By *f123Man  over a year ago

central

maybe its another reason such as age sexuality,something they wrote etc

me ,,i dont understand folk that dont have pics on their profile?

obviously not face pics but as the sheer amount of profiles on here you really want your profile to tell abit about you ,,ie...height /body shape?

us,,we dont really reply to messages with no pics on their profile.

yeah you can bleet on about privacy and jobs blah blah but most on here have that very same life outside fab so not really an argument

auds xx

Pics are pics...I have a profile pic and some private. To be fair though I never really care about pictures, i wouldn't meet anyone I hadn't seen on cam lol. Pics tell you bugger all about how someone really looks

That's just from experience lol....I am way more careful now than I was when i first joined. Cams can be deceptive but not nearly as much as pics taken at good angles etc

I'll wager a bet that a very minute minority of these blockers are 'single' guys. Us lot need to just take what we can get, whilst it seems women and couples can stage an x factor style audition process. Personally the only folk i've blocked are couples who both show ther faces on profile. Can't stand 2-facedness (facedness is a word cos i said so)

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I find it abit odd myself, we have asked to see pictures when we have pictures on our public gallery. The reply is usually 'well let's see the rest of you then' our reply eh no! lol

Very easy to upload a photo of some kind now.

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It does seem rather strange to demand pics while having none yourself. We’d be awfully suspicious of their intentions.

We don't like to talk without pics - we've a lot on display oursleves feel it's a bit one sided if we can't see or get some idea of who we're speaking to.

One thing we find awkward is no avatar (especially for single guys). Doesn't help you stand out and when you get loads of mail it can be hard to remeber by screen name alone.

» Add a new message to this topic