FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pissed off

Pissed off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't get a meet only attracted time wasters.

Am I that bad looking or what

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dunno cant see your face

U look like a boxer and women like fit, hard guys wi a big bell at the end who pack a punch, so am suprised. Thought women would glove to meet a guy like u. Sometimes being a single male can KO ur chances on here tho. Keep ur chin down mate and don't be too downhearted

Married, over fifty, no face-pics.

Afraid those qualities narrow down the group these attributes appeal to. xx

Yeah, but at least he's honest with it Laine. Know 1st hand that it makes things much easier on here bein dishonest so give the guy a wee bit o credit? X

"Yeah, but at least he's honest with it Laine. Know 1st hand that it makes things much easier on here bein dishonest so give the guy a wee bit o credit? X"

I'm not knocking the OP at all, and yes agree at least he is honest about it, too many hide those facts.

I'm just saying that as it stands those things can put people off, I know I'm over fifty myself!

Yes I agree, but is it better to be honest, or think your meeting someone a lot younger and fitter to turn up and be shocked. Let's be honest there's a lot on here just to piss people about.

why ask if your bad looking ,,,if folk dont know what you look like?

sorry,,,but you did ask?

auds xx

We don't mind meeting married guys, the only thing we don't do is meet guys as singles who have couple profiles.

Many ppl have the same problem....Way more men than ladies and that will always be a problem. Message ppl who state they will meet married men. Attatch a face pic when you message and search for ppl who have similar intersets etc. If you're already doing that then good luck in your search x

Married guys are kind of damned if we do and damned if we dont..

I chose to be honest, as did the OP and declare we are married (personally for how long I dont know but that's another story)

Now because of that, I have personally had a mixed reaction. Most women and couples I message simply ignore me. A handful have replied and politely said, thanks but no thanks. A couple have sent back an email full of abuse.

But a couple have resulted in meets.

Now if I'd been lying, I reckon more of those who ignored me would have messaged me... I wouldn't have got the abuse... and maybe there'd have been a couple more meets... But then the wotsits hot the fan when they find out ou've been lying....

Ah well, the joys. I'm still having a blast here, I've met some lovely people, and also really enjoy the forums, so I'm here for a while yet!

TO the OP, you're not alone... patience is the name of the game if you're a single guy... if you're married, and looking, then more patience and resilience I'm afraid... your time will come.

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

Q is pissed off better than being pissed on ?

Depends

It's the old case of farming rather than hunting lol.

Given that there are about a million men to every female & couple on here (and every other swing site) I find the only way to arrange meets is to chat to folk when you're NOT looking. Build up a bit of rapport, banter and a group of friends. That way, when you are looking to play, you can send a message to specific people you know rather than random "meet today" invites.

Good luck.

good advice m8 ditto

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Q is pissed off better than being pissed on ? "

Depends who's doing the pissing

As for OP just be yourself, hang out and take part in the banter in chat rooms, also attend a few socials etc, if all else fails theres always fab cough cough guys

"Married guys are kind of damned if we do and damned if we dont..

I chose to be honest, as did the OP and declare we are married (personally for how long I dont know but that's another story)

Now because of that, I have personally had a mixed reaction. Most women and couples I message simply ignore me. A handful have replied and politely said, thanks but no thanks. A couple have sent back an email full of abuse.

But a couple have resulted in meets.

Now if I'd been lying, I reckon more of those who ignored me would have messaged me... I wouldn't have got the abuse... and maybe there'd have been a couple more meets... But then the wotsits hot the fan when they find out ou've been lying....

Ah well, the joys. I'm still having a blast here, I've met some lovely people, and also really enjoy the forums, so I'm here for a while yet!

TO the OP, you're not alone... patience is the name of the game if you're a single guy... if you're married, and looking, then more patience and resilience I'm afraid... your time will come."

Crude I agree with what you say with regards to being honest, but that's how I am, it's better to be honest than a few others I could name on here

"It's the old case of farming rather than hunting lol.

Given that there are about a million men to every female & couple on here (and every other swing site) I find the only way to arrange meets is to chat to folk when you're NOT looking. Build up a bit of rapport, banter and a group of friends. That way, when you are looking to play, you can send a message to specific people you know rather than random "meet today" invites.

Good luck. "

Well Said Java....

Buboo

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

We posted this on an earlier post - and still stand by it. The majority of us on this site are looking for ‘friends with benefits’ and for the most part we are honest in what we are wanting. It is not our place to judge other people – however we are getting a tad hacked off at ‘couples’ who turn out to be singles either male or female! Having said that, I again repeat, that it is not our place to judge you but honesty really is the best policy. If you are ‘attached’ and you are looking for NSA fun, in our opinion you would get more respect and response if you were honest. Our profile says ‘looking for couples’ but occasionally we will seek out single male – or female ( I love to see Mr F with a lady) and it is not our God given right to judge as everyone’s circumstances are different. However we do reserve the right to know if we are playing with a ‘real’ single or ‘attached’ single.

"We posted this on an earlier post - and still stand by it. The majority of us on this site are looking for ‘friends with benefits’ and for the most part we are honest in what we are wanting. It is not our place to judge other people – however we are getting a tad hacked off at ‘couples’ who turn out to be singles either male or female! Having said that, I again repeat, that it is not our place to judge you but honesty really is the best policy. If you are ‘attached’ and you are looking for NSA fun, in our opinion you would get more respect and response if you were honest. Our profile says ‘looking for couples’ but occasionally we will seek out single male – or female ( I love to see Mr F with a lady) and it is not our God given right to judge as everyone’s circumstances are different. However we do reserve the right to know if we are playing with a ‘real’ single or ‘attached’ single.

"

Fun69 yes I agree with you, hence the reason I'm honest, but it seems the people who are not get more replies. I beleive honesty is the best policy but not all do ... pity. Maybe I have to accept I'm too old!!!

.. Or maybe u should try flirting with Laine!!.. Been there, tried that, but maybe am too young!

» Add a new message to this topic