FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > aggressive profiles.

aggressive profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oma OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok Ok this MIGHT have been voiced before, and I'm sure it will be in future.

aggressive profiles, or profiles that sound more threatening than inviting.

I'm finding these a real turn off. . You will do this, that or the other,

You do look like shit if you have certain hair styles, with or without a beard.

oh and lots of I DON'T GIVE A F*CK . . really?

Is it just me asking What's All This About? . . .

really?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Must be you. 'Cos I don't

By *ID 123456Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It their profile to write what they want most are women , let's be honest most men a hole is hole ,so not many have do or don't on theirs profiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our profile could be construed as such a profile, it was written drawing from our experiences on Fab in this and previous incarnations. Is it a turn off? Perhaps for some it might be, that is the prerogative of those individuals or couples.

When you have had the endless “Hey how are you today” “Love your profile.....amazing tits”,”Do you have anything planned this weekend”,”Would really love to meet you” messages you get somewhat jaded and fed up with trying to be tactful and PC in dissuading imdividuals/couples that you have no attraction to and nothing in common with. Sometimes the sledgehammer to crack the walnut is the best tactic!

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Yeah I can understand the tone that profiles can take. It's like a lot of things here though if it's not more you just trundle on past. Sometimes it can be great to see a profile that is confident and straight to the point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our profile could be construed as such a profile, it was written drawing from our experiences on Fab in this and previous incarnations. Is it a turn off? Perhaps for some it might be, that is the prerogative of those individuals or couples.

When you have had the endless “Hey how are you today” “Love your profile.....amazing tits”,”Do you have anything planned this weekend”,”Would really love to meet you” messages you get somewhat jaded and fed up with trying to be tactful and PC in dissuading imdividuals/couples that you have no attraction to and nothing in common with. Sometimes the sledgehammer to crack the walnut is the best tactic!"

Love your profile - think it’s great ! Nothing wrong with a bit of ‘frank’ honesty x

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I don think you're profile could be described as aggressive. Clear, certainly, and there's nothing wrong with that but it surely doesn't cross into rude, never mind aggressive.

I know what the op means, though. Definitely a profile or two that I wouldn't make any effort to contact just because of the way they please stuff. If the only people they want to engage with on their profile are the numpties they're not going to appeal to the rest of us. If they can't show respect to anyone just looking at their profile then they're not likely to show much in the flesh. Some definitely forget that the ones they don't want to talk to aren't the only ones looking at them.

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

*phrase not please

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

There are a few female profiles like that but not always representative of the person behind them.

Often written in frustration due to the amount of ignorant arseholes on here.

Be polite, it works!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"There are a few female profiles like that but not always representative of the person behind them.

Often written in frustration due to the amount of ignorant arseholes on here.

Be polite, it works!"

agreed

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Those profiles dont bother me in the slightest a bigger worry is the full of shit im a nice person honest types

» Add a new message to this topic