FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > photo verification, how important.

photo verification, how important.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there peoples . Im just wondering how improtant photo vefification is to other people?

we have a couple profile (which is usually just me messaging, Zoe) and Pete has a single male one. we arent photo verified but are going to get it done tonight hopefully.

thanks

Zoe (and Pete)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We have been on afew years now and we are still to get round to doing the photo verification lol

So for us if you have been verified by another verified fab user or we have spoken to you on msn then we are happy. Also pictures help too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive been here yrs an still wont do the photo verifying lol , , most know me on here im verified an i am always on cam so i see no need for it. Altho it does help those who have not been on site long

I haven't done the photo verification as yet, but I do plan to. I notice that some people say that they will only engage with photo verified contacts!

Been on site since the beginning of time.. and we still no verified by photo.. so dont see the point in doing it now

"Been on site since the beginning of time.. and we still no verified by photo.. so dont see the point in doing it now "

Same here, this profile I (steve) use and Jo's profile are well verified by meets in person so seems a tad OTT to do a pic veri now.

However, can see the benifit in new users been pic verified.

For starters it means you will appear on a few more peeps searches, can PM in chat and look like your making an effort towards (but not definitive) proving you are real.

Its more important for a fem or a couple to be PV'd though in my opinion.

Steve

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

allows you to post in the forums if you haven't verified by other means... after a week

dont see how hard it is not to do it. but guess its up to each individual if they think they need to do it or not.

pure lazyness on my behalf not getting round to it. think if it was compulsary then it would put to bed a fair few fake profiles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we've done the couple pic. fella needs to do his now.

thanks for the imput guys.x

not got photo verified - but have been verified in the flesh - so dont see the point in it.

The only thing it says to us is.....male, female or a couple, nothing more. We can see the point for newbies but not those who have been on the site for a while and have meet verifications.

» Add a new message to this topic