FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single girls?

Single girls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, are there really any single girls that will meet single guys for genuine nsa fun?

Seems to be too good to be true in all honesty.

And no, the profile is not a fake guy pretending to be a couple.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Hi all, are there really any single girls that will meet single guys for genuine nsa fun?

And no, the profile is not a fake guy pretending to be a couple. "

There are definitely some girls meeting guys, just not as often as we’d like

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes, there are lots of us

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes of course.

"Yes, there are lots of us "

Really?

“Lots”?

stirling

"Yes, there are lots of us

Really?

“Lots”?"

2 of them lol

By *cott23Man  over a year ago

north ayrshire

Lots, not in my experience!

By *otskipCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

as a couple we have meet lots of single girls ..

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 12/11/17 22:43:47]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There used to be, there is less certainly now. Actually I find there are more single fems with more aggressive status updates than ever before which is a pity (not aimed at anyone in particular before you all start)

I have also found that there’s a larger percentage who are impossible to converse with, even when they email first.

Recently Iv been accused of turning one down who seemed really lovely, another claimed I thought I was too good for them and another told me this week I was a time waster after the third message even though we had never even mentioned anything about meeting.

The only thing I can link it to is because I don’t fill my messages with how sexy they are or how big their boobs are, how I’d love to fuck them or ask to meet now etc. Maybe being polite and friendly just doesn’t work or maybe... most single fems don’t really want to meet guys.

I dunno, I do find couples much friendlier on the site as a whole

Yup. Met some delightful single ladies over the years

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I am a single woman who has and will meet single men. Heck I might even meet a couple if the notion takes me.

However I'd give you guys a wide berth if I'm honest. I wouldn't be surprised if others do too. You don't exactly come over as friendly or fun!

Lanarkshire

"There used to be, there is less certainly now. Actually I find there are more single fems with more aggressive status updates than ever before which is a pity (not aimed at anyone in particular before you all start)

I have also found that there’s a larger percentage who are impossible to converse with, even when they email first.

Recently Iv been accused of turning one down who seemed really lovely, another claimed I thought I was too good for them and another told me this week I was a time waster after the third message even though we had never even mentioned anything about meeting.

The only thing I can link it to is because I don’t fill my messages with how sexy they are or how big their boobs are, how I’d love to fuck them or ask to meet now etc. Maybe being polite and friendly just doesn’t work or maybe... most single fems don’t really want to meet guys.

I dunno, I do find couples much friendlier on the site as a whole "

Don’t go tarring us all with the same brush!!!

By *cott23Man  over a year ago

north ayrshire

"There used to be, there is less certainly now. Actually I find there are more single fems with more aggressive status updates than ever before which is a pity (not aimed at anyone in particular before you all start)

I find being normal not crude or sexually aggressive doesn't work either. But that's just the way I am!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"as a couple we have meet lots of single girls .."

See? Lots

"I am a single woman who has and will meet single men. Heck I might even meet a couple if the notion takes me.

However I'd give you guys a wide berth if I'm honest. I wouldn't be surprised if others do too. You don't exactly come over as friendly or fun! "

Thanks for confirming the approach you our profile text is working well.

Totally agree with you.

"

Don’t go tarring us all with the same brush!!!"

Hence why I said a larger percentage and most in my personal experiences with three recent examples Janet

"Hi all, are there really any single girls that will meet single guys for genuine nsa fun?

Why are you so concerned about single woman meeting single guys if your a couple lol I don’t get that!

I’m one of the single fems who are not meeting at the moment but when I did I met single guys and couples lots

Lanarkshire

I dunno, I do find couples much friendlier on the site as a whole

I find being normal not crude or sexually aggressive doesn't work either. But that's just the way I am!"

Or perhaps the single ladies don’t want to meet every single person that messages them...

Perhaps they have chose one or two reliable playmates that they can call upon when they find a free afternoon in their busy schedule......

Lanarkshire

"

Hence why I said a larger percentage and most in my personal experiences with three recent examples Janet "

But do the experiences of one man count on a site that has so many members?

"

Hence why I said a larger percentage and most in my personal experiences with three recent examples Janet

But do the experiences of one man count on a site that has so many members?"

The same can be said on the flip side then Janet when fems are on speaking about the issues they find with single guys however that’s always a different story isn’t it.

Honestly put the device down for a wee bit, you might be taking this entire thread a bit personal when nothing at all has been aimed at you, or as far as I’m aware, anyone in particular.

I actually tried to word my initial post so that no-one could be personally irked by it but one can o it try so hard. Enjoy the rest of your evening Janet

I am refusing to fix the spelling issue in the above post. Bloody iPhones

Lanarkshire

"

But do the experiences of one man count on a site that has so many members?

The same can be said on the flip side then Janet when fems are on speaking about the issues they find with single guys however that’s always a different story isn’t it.

Honestly put the device down for a wee bit, you might be taking this entire thread a bit personal when nothing at all has been aimed at you, or as far as I’m aware, anyone in particular.

I actually tried to word my initial post so that no-one could be personally irked by it but one can o it try so hard. Enjoy the rest of your evening Janet "

I didn’t say it was a different story when the shoe is on the other foot. I tend not to gripe about single guys. They are why I’m here.

Hope you have a pleasant evening also.

Yes there are. I'm one but I also like to meet couples because they prefer to meet females over males for obvious reasons x

i bet that rant has done you a fuck load of good.

"

i bet that rant has done you a fuck load of good. "

Would that actually class as a rant or as an open honest point of view towards the ops topic?

Darn it, il need to use your apparent tactics in future to make the forums make me look good, does it work?

"

Would that actually class as a rant or as an open honest point of view towards the ops topic?

Darn it, il need to use your apparent tactics in future to make the forums make me look good, does it work? "

WOW...... ... chill out guys. Everyone is here for a good time. Especially me...... hot single female who does actually meet on a very regular basis

stirling

"

Darn it, il need to use your apparent tactics in future to make the forums make me look good, does it work?

WOW...... ... chill out guys. Everyone is here for a good time. Especially me...... hot single female who does actually meet on a very regular basis "

Single Pringle here and single guys are the only ones I’ll meet.

They are all kept under lock and key and let out 1 at a time when you guess the secret super magic word

"Single Pringle here and single guys are the only ones I’ll meet. "

Yup, me too

I only meet girls but there's a few amazing girls I know who meet single guys xx

Send them my way if you find any

Single guy here but think my age & cause I'm a smoker (though not heavy) goes against me

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thankfully the good ones stay in hiding from GenPop

John

By *eahWoman  over a year ago

full of numpties

There are lots of us ladies who love a well detailed , thoughtful message honey so keep doing what your doing and you will find some nice girls responding..... I personally dislike when someone’s message starts of with the sex talk or they speak to me like I’m a sex line operator....... major turn off x

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Plenty single girls on here despite being vastly out numbered by single lads , wether they attract you and vice Versa is a different matter

There are lots of single guys like myself and single girls.but what manly spoils it ,folk who throw there toys out the pram.yes both partys can be a bit nasty .but pn the other hand there are nice and good onces

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

All the single ladies! All the single ladies!

Now put your hands up! Oh oh oh!

Single here and meet single guys and girls!

When... my diary says I can,

When/if... I find someone that corresponds to what am looking for on here.

Happy Monday!

There are some men who are just too pushy and can't take no for an answer. That's the very reason they find it difficult to get meets and why most couples and single females won't meet them x

By *ude bhoy 300Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

I've, not, met, any, at, all

Yeah ive met plenty

"Yeah ive met plenty"

You get the vote.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"All the single ladies! All the single ladies!

Now put your hands up! Oh oh oh!

Single here and meet single guys and girls!

When... my diary says I can,

When/if... I find someone that corresponds to what am looking for on here.

Happy Monday! "

Agree with Max... then joins in the *wohooo ho oh oh ho ho"

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

There would be if males wouldn't look at us as slags or assuming we're prostitutes. Respect not a word that's familiar to most it seems. Sorry, not usually one to point fingers at "all men", but just about lose the will with the guys on here. Maybe should broaden my horizon and meet women instead x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"There would be if males wouldn't look at us as slags or assuming we're prostitutes. Respect not a word that's familiar to most it seems. Sorry, not usually one to point fingers at "all men", but just about lose the will with the guys on here. Maybe should broaden my horizon and meet women instead x"

Ok, I'm actually still not pointing fingers at all men. Someone just royally pissed me off and a rant was needed So yes, I meet single men as well

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Im confused with this post . Nowhere on your profile does it say you want to meet single females and your preference is same room swapping hence no single encounters on your own. But if you have been looking or messaging single fems i think they would read your profile and see that you dont have single females on your looking to meet list. Im guessing they probably then dont reply as it would waste thier valuable time messaging a couple thats not interested in a single fem. For the record we have met a lot of single females on this site and made some great friends too . So take it from us they do exist and well worth the effort to get to know them.

It’s a ladies choice here I’m afraid and guess the have to through the fakes, bullshitters and creeps until they get to the real men...

I have and definitely will carry on meeting single men.

Just depends on my mood.

Single girl here

Yes!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"I have and definitely will carry on meeting single men.

Just depends on my mood. "

and who is round Elgin? Is there anyone there?

By *ohn reedMan  over a year ago

couper angus

Anyone around Perth interested in me lol

Of course!

» Add a new message to this topic