FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Places to stay in Glasgow

Places to stay in Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I'm starting a new job in Glasgow soon and wondered if anyone could give recommendations for places to stay that aren't ridiculously expensive before I make the move properly!

I'll be there Monday to Friday each week and would be great to chat to people as I'll currently be a Billy no mates when I get there haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Are you going to be working in the city centre? How close to your work do you want to be? Do you drive?

K x

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Glasgow is a big place is it within the city centre or outskirts you want to stay ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll be working in the city centre and ideally I'd like to be no further than 30/40 mins walk away. I do drive but that will just be kept to a minimum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'll be working in the city centre and ideally I'd like to be no further than 30/40 mins walk away. I do drive but that will just be kept to a minimum "

Get into Right Move. There is currently a flat share at the moment. If you're quick you might get it. It's in the city centre, Miller Street £395 pm X good luck x

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Easy hotel is cheap that’s where we usually stay when in Glasgow and it’s easy to bring people back to your room as you don’t pass reception

» Add a new message to this topic