FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Honest/Non vulgar profiles

Honest/Non vulgar profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are they frowned upon or something? I dunno maybe I’m doing it wrong lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would an honest profile be frowned upon?

Well I get very few replies (if any) I’m always polite and articulate in messages too......

Being polite and articulate isn't enough I'm afraid.

Most ladies probably wont even read your messages due to the fact they get tons most days.

Just be patient, keep being honest and remember that its a womans world on here.

Thanks, I understand that this is a woman’s world on here, you are the gatekeepers and rightly so. I’m not one, however, for messaging someone asking if I can shove my cock up their arse right off the bat! I’m not made that way.

"Thanks, I understand that this is a woman’s world on here, you are the gatekeepers and rightly so. I’m not one, however, for messaging someone asking if I can shove my cock up their arse right off the bat! I’m not made that way. "

Says the clitlover

Long as the messages are not cut and paste mate Youl find someone along the way that will respond

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Thanks, I understand that this is a woman’s world on here, you are the gatekeepers and rightly so. I’m not one, however, for messaging someone asking if I can shove my cock up their arse right off the bat! I’m not made that way. "
its only a womans world if its allowed to be.

I pander to no fem or cpl that believes themself to be "the gatekeepers"

Easy tiger, I’m merely pointing out a truth that isn’t always obvious. Gatekeeper was just a turn of phrase

Your pictures are crap, one is completely fuzzy and it's difficult to see you. You need to tidy up the background before taking photos. Without seeing what messages you send I couldn't tell whether they need improvement. Profile wording is nice though, good to see a well written profile.

coatbridge

"Easy tiger, I’m merely pointing out a truth that isn’t always obvious. Gatekeeper was just a turn of phrase"
the problem is its not a truth.alot share your thought that woman hold all the power which simply isnt true.

you and others may chose to give them all the power I chose diffrent

"Your pictures are crap, one is completely fuzzy and it's difficult to see you. You need to tidy up the background before taking photos. Without seeing what messages you send I couldn't tell whether they need improvement. Profile wording is nice though, good to see a well written profile."

Duly noted, thank you.

"Your pictures are crap, one is completely fuzzy and it's difficult to see you. You need to tidy up the background before taking photos. Without seeing what messages you send I couldn't tell whether they need improvement. Profile wording is nice though, good to see a well written profile."

Profile name probably wasn’t my best idea either. Was a little d*unk when I made the new profile. That can be fixed

Respect is the key x

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Think it depends on your expectations of the site think people expect it to be a sex site , to an extent it is but with a difference and more variety more a lifestyle .

"Think it depends on your expectations of the site think people expect it to be a sex site , to an extent it is but with a difference and more variety more a lifestyle ."

I’m beginning to understand that, it’s a community, I like that. While sex is always nice, and a bonus, from reading these forums I’m beginning to enjoy the cameraderie amongst everything also.

By *issT45Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ur user name would put me off right away

"Ur user name would put me off right away "

Also duly noted. Thank you

"Easy tiger, I’m merely pointing out a truth that isn’t always obvious. Gatekeeper was just a turn of phrasethe problem is its not a truth.alot share your thought that woman hold all the power which simply isnt true.

you and others may chose to give them all the power I chose diffrent "

Now it was me who initially mentioned fab being a womans world and this has been based on my experience and opinion and I certainly didn't mean that this was a good thing.

All I know is that when I first joined, before I had even one picture on my profile and no verification's I had around 200 messages from guys and a high proportion of those messages were asking for a meet. Now although I would never consider meeting anyone who hasn't seen a photo of me purely based on the fact that it gives the impression they have no standards I know that this happens regularly to women but as far as I am aware it doesn't happen to guys who have neither a photo or verification.

It's good that you don't pander to our sex kola but many others chose to do so and as far as I can tell it's not going to change anytime soon and how can you say it isn't true just because it's not the way you conduct yourself?

"Easy tiger, I’m merely pointing out a truth that isn’t always obvious. Gatekeeper was just a turn of phrasethe problem is its not a truth.alot share your thought that woman hold all the power which simply isnt true.

you and others may chose to give them all the power I chose diffrent "

We don't always see eye to eye me and Kola but 100% behind him on this.

I'm the same, I know what I'm about and what I am like in company. I'm certinally not beneath anyone on here and I don't see myself above anyone.

If people interest me I don't mind contacting and having a chat if they delete message before reading it does not bother me one iota. If they do message and they don't stimulate me even if they are anyone's eyes, hot looking, I'm still respectful and honest but that would be as far as I go

OP!! there are many guys on here who are genuine, respectful, polite and articulate, (it's a bitty late so I'm allowed the none articulate part just for now ), but that's just not enough, show people the type of person you are with a good profile, attend socials and parties, during these events you should just mingle and have a laugh n banter.

I'm sure you won't be one of the many guys on here who complains about not meeting. Never complained about not meeting on fab and never been disrespectful on messages or sent a cock pic etc... I just treat with respect if I get the same back then fantastic if not then it's just walk away

Just have a good time and I'm sure they will come

I'm the same, I know what I'm about and what I am like in company. I'm certinally not beneath anyone on here and I don't see myself above anyone.

If people interest me I don't mind contacting and having a chat if they delete message before reading it does not bother me one iota. If they do message and they don't stimulate me even if they are anyone's eyes, hot looking, I'm still respectful and honest but that would be as far as I go

OP!! there are many guys on here who are genuine, respectful, polite and articulate, (it's a bitty late so I'm allowed the none articulate part just for now ), but that's just not enough, show people the type of person you are with a good profile, attend socials and parties, during these events you should just mingle and have a laugh n banter.

I'm sure you won't be one of the many guys on here who complains about not meeting. Never complained about not meeting on fab and never been disrespectful on messages or sent a cock pic etc... I just treat with respect if I get the same back then fantastic if not then it's just walk away

"

[Removed by poster at 23/11/17 01:24:58]

Now it was me who initially mentioned fab being a womans world and this has been based on my experience and opinion and I certainly didn't mean that this was a good thing.

All I know is that when I first joined, before I had even one picture on my profile and no verification's I had around 200 messages from guys and a high proportion of those messages were asking for a meet. Now although I would never consider meeting anyone who hasn't seen a photo of me purely based on the fact that it gives the impression they have no standards I know that this happens regularly to women but as far as I am aware it doesn't happen to guys who have neither a photo or verification.

It's good that you don't pander to our sex kola but many others chose to do so and as far as I can tell it's not going to change anytime soon and how can you say it isn't true just because it's not the way you conduct yourself?

"

"

Calamity is totally right, fir me and I suspect Kola, but only stating for myself is that I'm experienced enough on here on how to act, be approachable, honest and for me it's not about fucking, I'm on for a laugh and a good time meeting people, hopefully making friends and seeing people in my company enjoy themselves. Most guys will think the way thatits the woman's world on here and do t blame them but I don't see it that way or act it that way

But that's just me

. Waits for flying kicks from a angles

"

Calamity is totally right, fir me and I suspect Kola, but only stating for myself is that I'm experienced enough on here on how to act, be approachable, honest and for me it's not about fucking, I'm on for a laugh and a good time meeting people, hopefully making friends and seeing people in my company enjoy themselves. Most guys will think the way thatits the woman's world on here and do t blame them but I don't see it that way or act it that way

But that's just me

"

No flying kicks from any angles! Lol. Any input is appreciated my friend

But that's just me

. Waits for flying kicks from a angles "

I was only giving my opinion Horsey, as said I know lots of guys like yourself who dont pander but many many more do. Oh, and last time I was on a horse it was him who kicked

But that's just me

I was only giving my opinion Horsey, as said I know lots of guys like yourself who dont pander but many many more do. Oh, and last time I was on a horse it was him who kicked "

Call me stupid if you like but - Horsey?......

Right!

I'm away to check woman's profiles and find out who love to see a powerful man dominate them and which woman adores Anal

Common Ffs it was getting to serious on here

But that's just me

I was only giving my opinion Horsey, as said I know lots of guys like yourself who dont pander but many many more do. Oh, and last time I was on a horse it was him who kicked

Call me stupid if you like but - Horsey?......"

My buck teeth

Can't be for anything else, honest

Hmmmmm. Lol

Neigh bother......

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Keep at it dude I do ok on site and my profile is honest ,key is like kola and horsey say .Have fun be yourself and don't ever think anyone is anything but your eqaul

"Keep at it dude I do ok on site and my profile is honest ,key is like kola and horsey say .Have fun be yourself and don't ever think anyone is anything but your eqaul "

Radical profile name change also lol

"Keep at it dude I do ok on site and my profile is honest ,key is like kola and horsey say .Have fun be yourself and don't ever think anyone is anything but your eqaul

Radical profile name change also lol"

Something creative, I think PubeFlosser will bring you success

coatbridge

"

because folk write as if fems DO hold all the power on fab which is not true power and sway are given.

This fems have all the power is a perception not a truth in much the same way as if you reverse it. This wasnt to get at any person and ive been on fab a while and seen this line since day one

it does also happen to guys ive had fems contact me and demand a face pic if I want to talk to them ehhhhh hello I didnt ask to talk to you

because folk write as if fems DO hold all the power on fab which is not true power and sway are given.

This fems have all the power is a perception not a truth in much the same way as if you reverse it. This wasnt to get at any person and ive been on fab a while and seen this line since day one

it does also happen to guys ive had fems contact me and demand a face pic if I want to talk to them ehhhhh hello I didnt ask to talk to you "

You're clearly a popular guy, but have they messaged you asking you to meet them without asking/demanding a face pic? That was the point I was trying to make if you read back.

coatbridge

When I first joined within hrs I was offered a meet......all I had to do was allow her to have a party in my home for her selection of folk so it does happen

"When I first joined within hrs I was offered a meet......all I had to do was allow her to have a party in my home for her selection of folk so it does happen"

I rest my (and Calamity’s) case........

"When I first joined within hrs I was offered a meet......all I had to do was allow her to have a party in my home for her selection of folk so it does happen"

Yes, but it is kinda different because her meeting you was conditional as she was wanting to use your home for her party. Lets agree to disagree.

"When I first joined within hrs I was offered a meet......all I had to do was allow her to have a party in my home for her selection of folk so it does happen

Yes, but it is kinda different because her meeting you was conditional as she was wanting to use your home for her party. Lets agree to disagree. "

I agree

coatbridge

"When I first joined within hrs I was offered a meet......all I had to do was allow her to have a party in my home for her selection of folk so it does happen

Yes, but it is kinda different because her meeting you was conditional as she was wanting to use your home for her party. Lets agree to disagree. "

lol and theirs is conditional that you meet them the point I was making is nobody holds power or sway over anyone its given.

» Add a new message to this topic