FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is this site

Is this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A complete waste of time for single guys?

Im always polite and very respectful to every woman or couple I chat too.

I always read there profile and send them up to date pics.

I'm not having any luck at all.

Maybe I'm ugly

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Persevere x

Waste of time , even a waste of time writing on here

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Maybe your messages are just plain generic and boring ..you've only been here a short time ... I'm a firm believer if your having no luck on fab and others are ...it's you ..whatever your doing isnt working ..change what your doing

Make every attempt you can to go to socials, that will be your catalyst.

Michael.

Actually now I've looked at your profile did you not post something in forums that females took offence to? The females on here remember everything.

"Actually now I've looked at your profile did you not post something in forums that females took offence to? The females on here remember everything. "

No definitely not

Honestly it's not!

I've met a fair of number of single guys who have done amazingly well and had plenty meets. And they were not all blessed with toned six packs or under 35

Perhaps their initial approaches were simply a blend of warmth and friendliness as opposed to predatory - good luck!

"Actually now I've looked at your profile did you not post something in forums that females took offence to? The females on here remember everything.

No definitely not"

My mistake then. I stand by the going to socials though.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

This site isn’t for everyone , the realistic outlook is it’s tough for a lot of guys due to the fact there are literally hundreds of guys for a female to choose from ....and not everyone is looking for the same and you.

Just have to be patient if it works for you great if not there’s plenty other sites for a lad to find a shag. You just have to f8nd what works for you .

HTBS is right thou socials are good for meeting people and building up a base of fab friends,

ONLYbway you’ll get a response on here is if you go to the so called social events and join in with the clique

Good luck you heard it here first

Also struggling but nothing else for it I Am afraid lol

OK. Here's my take on fab sine I joined 7 yrs ago.

Wink at people, send non sexual messages to people and go to socials and do not talk about sex unless it's brought up.

Go about meeting people on here like you would in say a bar (you wouldn't say hi my names michsel fancy a fuck) and if it leads to something then it's a bonus.

Don't look at it like a sex cattle market.

Michael

Get yourself along to socials and clubs, as getting yourself meet verified might make things a bit easier. Few good veri’s tends to help. Well from our experience anyways.

It’s also easier to click and feel the chemistry with others in face to face situations, rather than online. So again, group socials and clubs will give you the chance to do that.

Not easy being a single guy in here. Especially fairly new ones with no meet veri’s. Not all single guys get swinging / MMF dynamic. So we only tend to meet people with experience (few meets under their belt) from this site. For us it’s different at clubs for reasons stated above.

PS:- We accept it’s not good for the genuine guys, who haven’t had a meet and a bit shy to go to clubs on their own etc.

Just our 2p worth xxx

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

It's a complete waste of time if you're not willing to be patient.

I was a single guy on here once upon a time and I didn't have my first meet unti

I'd been a member for over a year.

Once I started going along to CJ's everything changed though. Being able to talk to people face to face is the key.

D

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 07/12/17 17:36:48]

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Mabey you stay too far away from people your messageing .ect

scotland

"ONLYbway you’ll get a response on here is if you go to the so called social events and join in with the clique

Good luck you heard it here first "

Your right and wrong with this comment as there isn’t just a clique ....I would say more there’s groups that get on and lots of different circles of groups rather than one big clique. But also nit everyone that goes is in this clique ....don’t put everyone in that box.....

Ive had plenty joy

"ONLYbway you’ll get a response on here is if you go to the so called social events and join in with the clique

Your right and wrong with this comment as there isn’t just a clique ....I would say more there’s groups that get on and lots of different circles of groups rather than one big clique. But also nit everyone that goes is in this clique ....don’t put everyone in that box.....

"

I’m right about the comment , so your saying that there is no cliques on here ? Or are you defending them ? Or maybe your part of this so called clique ?

Who knows but more importantly who cares

scotland

I’m right about the comment , so your saying that there is no cliques on here ? Or are you defending them ? Or maybe your part of this so called clique ?

Who knows but more importantly who cares "

I am yes your right in the fact theres a clique not quite sure it’s the right word thou for them but there’s not just one .....there’s a few .

And haha at me being in one , not met anyone from the social scene in a few years lol....in fact is think I’ve had differences of opinions with a lot of people you would say are in a clique again not a word I would use but see your point.

scotland

Groups/cliques are gonna form it’s onky natural happens everywhere right from school to the workplace etc ....that’s human nature.

The bit I don’t like is the pack mentality .

I am yes your right in the fact theres a clique not quite sure it’s the right word thou for them but there’s not just one .....there’s a few .

And haha at me being in one , not met anyone from the social scene in a few years lol....in fact is think I’ve had differences of opinions with a lot of people you would say are in a clique again not a word I would use but see your point. "

What word would you use then ?

Groupies ?

"Groups/cliques are gonna form it’s onky natural happens everywhere right from school to the workplace etc ....that’s human nature.

The bit I don’t like is the pack mentality ."

The pack ?

Explain that a bit better please

scotland

"Groups/cliques are gonna form it’s onky natural happens everywhere right from school to the workplace etc ....that’s human nature.

The bit I don’t like is the pack mentality .

The pack ?

Explain that a bit better please "

It’s a saying lol self explanatory ...a group, bunch etc etc lol .....

scotland

And haha at me being in one , not met anyone from the social scene in a few years lol....in fact is think I’ve had differences of opinions with a lot of people you would say are in a clique again not a word I would use but see your point.

Groupies ? "

Don’t think the actual word matters but lol @ groupies lol

Groupies ?

Don’t think the actual word matters but lol @ groupies lol"

Is there any of these clique / group members kicking about ?

scotland

Groupies ?

Don’t think the actual word matters but lol @ groupies lol

Is there any of these clique / group members kicking about ? "

They are everywhere shhhhhhhhh

Patience brother. Patience.

Eventually all the needy desparate time wasting single get blocked and the good ladies are left with the rest of us.

By *issT45Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Billy ur just to hot ... get off fab and get out up town

"Billy ur just to hot ... get off fab and get out up town"

Even you rejected my services

By *issT45Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Billy ur just to hot ... get off fab and get out up town

Even you rejected my services "

That's cos ur far too hot for me

... I'd have to tie u to my bed and keep u

"Billy ur just to hot ... get off fab and get out up town

Even you rejected my services

That's cos ur far too hot for me

... I'd have to tie u to my bed and keep u "

That's exactly what I'm looking for

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Who knows but more importantly who cares "

If going to socials, clubs and parties means I'm in the clique, fine with me. Loving being in the clique!! And what I've seen of the clique so far (still fairly new to these events), many many people joining and enjoying themselves. Go "The Clique"!!! x

If going to socials, clubs and parties means I'm in the clique, fine with me. Loving being in the clique!! And what I've seen of the clique so far (still fairly new to these events), many many people joining and enjoying themselves. Go "The Clique"!!! x"

I'd join if you invited me

Central Borders

If going to socials, clubs and parties means I'm in the clique, fine with me. Loving being in the clique!! And what I've seen of the clique so far (still fairly new to these events), many many people joining and enjoying themselves. Go "The Clique"!!! x

I'd join if you invited me "

There's a singles social event in Glasgow. Still a while away, think it's 16 feb. Check the forum, it's on here somewhere. Looks like a good crowd going, including me x

Interesting thread, because unlike some previous threads i have seen of this nature, Billy, your profile looks pretty hot. Might be worth listening to some of the advice of those who have been on here a while and dipping your toe into the social scene,sure it will start happening sooner or later for you, its a tough school for us straight single guys on here

If going to socials, clubs and parties means I'm in the clique, fine with me. Loving being in the clique!! And what I've seen of the clique so far (still fairly new to these events), many many people joining and enjoying themselves. Go "The Clique"!!! x"

You got your certificate yet and medal ?

There's a singles social event in Glasgow. Still a while away, think it's 16 feb. Check the forum, it's on here somewhere. Looks like a good crowd going, including me x"

Good crowd going ? “ the clique “. Same people you mean ?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

There's a singles social event in Glasgow. Still a while away, think it's 16 feb. Check the forum, it's on here somewhere. Looks like a good crowd going, including me x

Good crowd going ? “ the clique “. Same people you mean ? "

Did you get booted out the clique or something?

There should never be any cliques on this site. I hate the term. It implies an unwillingness to accommodate newcomers. This site should welcome any new faces.

However you do get cliques in many organisations unfortunately.

Perseverance is key and sticking to being genuine and not frustrated buddy,

I have no public pics and I have regular meets with friends I've met on here.

You sir have hit the nail squarely on the head.

I have made friends through this site that I value.

I've left years ago and returned to open arms.

scotland

"There should never be any cliques on this site. I hate the term. It implies an unwillingness to accommodate newcomers. This site should welcome any new faces.

However you do get cliques in many organisations unfortunately."

agree completey

Central Borders

You got your certificate yet and medal ?"

Feel a bit sorry for you x

Central Borders

"There should never be any cliques on this site. I hate the term. It implies an unwillingness to accommodate newcomers. This site should welcome any new faces.

However you do get cliques in many organisations unfortunately."

Think in this case someone just wants there to be a clique where there really isn't x

Feel a bit sorry for you x"

Please don’t feel sorry for me , no need at all

Central Borders

Please don’t feel sorry for me , no need at all "

It's just that it seems you so want to be a part of the clique, but you aren't yet. Not to worry though, it's never too late. Maybe join us at that social event as well. After you've done the secret ritual we'll welcome you with open arms

I know it must be annoying when you're a genuine guy but you've only been on here 8 weeks.

It's just that it seems you so want to be a part of the clique, but you aren't yet. Not to worry though, it's never too late. Maybe join us at that social event as well. After you've done the secret ritual we'll welcome you with open arms "

Sorry to upset you and your clique but I don’t attend the social events , as much as it sounds you’d love me to , just won’t be happening

Hillside desolate

"I know it must be annoying when you're a genuine guy but you've only been on here 8 weeks.

"

And already verified, for some it takes a lot longer!

Central Borders

It's just that it seems you so want to be a part of the clique, but you aren't yet. Not to worry though, it's never too late. Maybe join us at that social event as well. After you've done the secret ritual we'll welcome you with open arms

Sorry to upset you and your clique but I don’t attend the social events , as much as it sounds you’d love me to , just won’t be happening "

Heart broken

Billy, if you weren't 50+ miles away I'd happily be your first veri but I like my Fab friends to be a bit closer. Give it time though and you'll get meets xx

Sorry to upset you and your clique but I don’t attend the social events , as much as it sounds you’d love me to , just won’t be happening

Heart broken "

Yeah well I’m sure you’ll get over it , give your clique a shout they will sort you out

Central Borders

Heart broken

Yeah well I’m sure you’ll get over it , give your clique a shout they will sort you out "

That's what friends are for x

Heart broken

Yeah well I’m sure you’ll get over it , give your clique a shout they will sort you out

That's what friends are for x"

“ cliques “ not friends

Central Borders

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends "

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends

"

At least you agree

Hillside desolate

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends

At least you agree "

I sense chemistry

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends

At least you agree

I sense chemistry "

Chemistry you say . I just waiting on her message

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends

At least you agree

I sense chemistry

Chemistry you say . I just waiting on her message "

Planning to add another name to your chest maybe, wtf

Central Borders

"I sense chemistry "

Can we get back to Billy please? Social events and swingers clubs!! That's where you meet lots of people x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl wee power struggle

Central Borders

"Pmsl wee power struggle"

Power struggle?

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"A complete waste of time for single guys?

Im always polite and very respectful to every woman or couple I chat too.

I always read there profile and send them up to date pics.

I'm not having any luck at all.

Maybe I'm ugly "

I’d say no it’s not a waste of time for single guys.

You’d be better posting on other threads, showing your personality/likes/interests.

I’d also suggest going to a social, people are lovely here!

However I may be considered part of the Mafia (I hope so, my induction tattoo is still sore)

Please just enjoy this place x

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"It's a complete waste of time if you're not willing to be patient.

I was a single guy on here once upon a time and I didn't have my first meet unti

I'd been a member for over a year.

Once I started going along to CJ's everything changed though. Being able to talk to people face to face is the key.

D "

This is spot on

Hey Billy

You have not messaged me!!!

I would defo respond.

"Hey Billy

You have not messaged me!!!

I would defo respond. "

^^^^^

'Mon then Billy son.....We're all waiting

Heart broken

“ cliques “ not friends

At least you agree

I sense chemistry

Chemistry you say . I just waiting on her message

Planning to add another name to your chest maybe, wtf"

Yes plenty of space would you like to be on it