FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Xmas fun

Xmas fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well Xmas is so close hope everyone has a good one. who will all be having fun over the festive season. I bet there will be lots of nice Mr Mrs clauses about, who is dressing up for fun on Xmas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I've plans for a very lovely evening with someone on 21st. We won't see each other til January after that. Not so much dressing up but I have bought something to wear for him when I give him his gifts. Hopefully he will like it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've plans for a very lovely evening with someone on 21st. We won't see each other til January after that. Not so much dressing up but I have bought something to wear for him when I give him his gifts. Hopefully he will like it!"

I thought it was the 22nd we where meeting ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've plans for a very lovely evening with someone on 21st. We won't see each other til January after that. Not so much dressing up but I have bought something to wear for him when I give him his gifts. Hopefully he will like it!"

Lucky guy. That's really sweet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's good hope youse enjoy I have no plans for fun yet before Xmas but trying to arrange fun with females and couples it is the season to be jolly I suppose x

» Add a new message to this topic