FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJs 27th December

CJs 27th December

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sophiex OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I am looking for an extrememly hot guy to accompany me to CJs on the evening of the 27th.

You will be between 25 and 35 years-old and you will look after yourself including being very well groomed.

Hubby will come with us but he WON'T be my partner for the evening and for the right guy some serious hot fun is promised

To anyone else that knows me/us hopefully catch-up on the 27th.

Sophie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am looking for an extrememly hot guy to accompany me to CJs on the evening of the 27th.

You will be between 25 and 35 years-old and you will look after yourself including being very well groomed.

Hubby will come with us but he WON'T be my partner for the evening and for the right guy some serious hot fun is promised

Sophie "

Kilmarnock

"I am looking for an extrememly hot guy to accompany me to CJs on the evening of the 27th.

Sophie "

Just when you expect one along comes a deviant

Sophie

Just when you expect one along comes a deviant "

hehe xxxx wish I was younger n hot(ter)

Kilmarnock

Sophie

hehe xxxx wish I was younger n hot(ter)"

or loaded?

Sophie

hehe xxxx wish I was younger n hot(ter)

or loaded? "

aye thatd help..need a new camera

» Add a new message to this topic