FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swinger discussions

Swinger discussions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aaaaanyway back in the land of this being a swingers website how about a topic on something along those lines.

What have you done on here (with discretion obviously) that you never thought you'd ever do or see.

I'll start - swingers clubs and the parties have been the highlight.

(Yes my profiles New but back in after while away)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bi-ladies play nights

Ladies... Wink-Wink... I am hoping for a few again next year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gangbang and MFMF....he’s not named The Pervert for nothing!

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

What haven't I done! ..... & still more to explore I'm sure

I enjoy the social side as much as the fun side. I think it's important to build up good relationships/friendships with people rather than 'fuck & go'.

The important thing is that it works for you, the way you want it too.

R

"What haven't I done! ..... & still more to explore I'm sure

I enjoy the social side as much as the fun side. I think it's important to build up good relationships/friendships with people rather than 'fuck & go'.

The important thing is that it works for you, the way you want it too.

R "

Couldn't agree more - swinging for me is just how you describe it

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Everything!!! I was very vanilla before discovering fab and have enjoyed my journey of discovery

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I was very pretty vanilla before I joined Fab, so compared to a lot what I’ve done has been pretty sedate, but this time last year I wouldn’t have been meeting guys at their hotel for afternoon session, or meeting people in mine. I wouldn’t have been face sitting, or taking facial pics, or having lots of bum fun.

Mostly I wouldn’t be having lots of amazing sex with some great people who I class as friends now. That’s been the biggest surprise for me if I’m honest, the friends I’ve made!

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Marriage was vanilla & I even avoided sex . I initially joined fab on a couple profile. It's certainly different being on as a single female, but it's only changed for the better.

R

I still have vanilla sex

It's still good

I'm attending my first night tomorrow, but I would like to get involved in the social side too

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have let folk see my naked body without being shy. Even let people watch me having sex.

"I have let folk see my naked body without being shy. Even let people watch me having sex. "

Ditto and when I first started out on fab never thought it would turn out to be so much fun

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Used to swing with a girlfriend way before I even knew of Fab. It was the surprise & fun of not knowing who would be in the bed that evening - or even waking up a few times w strangers in the bed!!! So quite a lot of MFF and MFMF ... and even ( if I recall) MMFFFF the twice (inc once w 2 sisters!). But the female friend eventually left me for her own F ; (((

Then I progressed to regular hippy type “sauna parties” and “massage practice”). Lots of fun was had - in many shapes & forms! Certainly pushed a few boundaries out!! But funny also to have F friends whose body & bits you know - but have never actually played with. But also about my limits (why I know i’m not bi!). Leading on to a few long term relationships, and even one short period of celibacy!!

And then w improved communications (computers & emails & apps!!) links to a growing number of “special” F friends as I travelled round uk & ireland ... visiting these regular “friends” and others. Each had their own preferences and ways of having fun. I know I enjoy the “giving pleasure” side (usually well rewarded). But few of these friends would see themselves as “swingers”.

and now? tried a glasgow “social meeting” some years ago. Good craic. Even better for those who got.to share the hotel bedrooms afterwards ; )) A visit to After8 was a little empty and strange - but again - no actual action (at least for me).

But I have met several lovely people over the years ... you learn to be patient .. to have a “no expectations” approach to try and avoid putting pressure on “friends”. To accept other’s limits. And as cited above - to realise that it is the relationships you build and fun & pleasure that you have, that is important (as opposed to the “f#ck & go”, or simply counting the notches). Quality rather than quantity.

So - to answer the Q - it’s good to see more people enjoying themselves & exploring their boundaries (if the false profiles, b/s’ers & scammers don’t win). But I think the main lesson to me from the site has been to be more patient... good things do come to those who can wait!!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Played in open rooms at a club, been a very willing sub at kink nights for demonstrations and held a few successful murder mystery nights which have ended up in playing too.

Discovered a kinkier side that I didn’t know was there and looking forward to discover more kinky playmates.

I’ve made friends with some lovely, kinky, deviant people and had some amazing meets too. Hoping for more amazing fun in 2018.

We've been to a few clubs, met a few couples and had fun ( short of full penetrative sex) been brave enough to take photos of each other and display them publicly and more than than we have even been more open and talked about our fantasises between ourselves we know SHOCKING but true

Once a month and missionary were we before FAB

» Add a new message to this topic