FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi guys

Bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it only me that takes a lot of abuse from bi guys when I say I’m straight

One crackpot told me this isn’t the 1950’s and 2017 straight isnt the same as straight back then. Apparently your still straight if you let guys massage and suck you.

I don’t understand why guys message straight guys when there is a fab guys page where they can get what they want.

Trying not to block single guys but it’s a pain in the arse deleting messages and blocking everyday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The obvious answer is that this site is full of guys whose profile says they're straight when they're not. Right or wrong, that's why.

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"The obvious answer is that this site is full of guys whose profile says they're straight when they're not. Right or wrong, that's why."

I agree with this, we get about 10+ mails a day easily from straight guys who tell us they are bi.

I can see why bi guys chance their arm with straight guys on here incase they are 'fab straight' but everybody should respect people's preferences on here and certainly no abuse, probably better to block single guys OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP why not put a line in your profile saying you don't wanted to be contacted by bi or gay guys?

Then you'll only have to block those who don't bother to read it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The obvious answer is that this site is full of guys whose profile says they're straight when they're not. Right or wrong, that's why.

I agree with this, we get about 10+ mails a day easily from straight guys who tell us they are bi.

I can see why bi guys chance their arm with straight guys on here incase they are 'fab straight' but everybody should respect people's preferences on here and certainly no abuse, probably better to block single guys OP "

Some single guys host parties etc so I try not to block them but it’s getting to the stage I probably should.

The “I see your near, fancy a discrete bj” messages are hourly lol

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"The obvious answer is that this site is full of guys whose profile says they're straight when they're not. Right or wrong, that's why.

I can see why bi guys chance their arm with straight guys on here incase they are 'fab straight' but everybody should respect people's preferences on here and certainly no abuse, probably better to block single guys OP

Some single guys host parties etc so I try not to block them but it’s getting to the stage I probably should.

The “I see your near, fancy a discrete bj” messages are hourly lol "

Very true or just block the guys who do contact you, that's what we do with the 'fab straight' guys, it stops them from constantly pestering you

By *orny_in_LeithMan  over a year ago

Leith Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 28/12/17 00:20:16]

By *orny_in_LeithMan  over a year ago

Leith Edinburgh

No one should pester anyone, for sex, no is no. However if a st8 fella gets a come on from bi or gay man, I suggest they simply take it as a compliment and politely knock it back. Like wot's been said already, plenty guys that self-identity as st8 still go for the male sexual encounter anyways. I identify as bi it's my choice, though I'm probably predominantly gay given the few women I've actively had meets with. I approach st8 men all the time, quite often with great success, the unexpected thing is though I want to be dominated and used by st8 men, they routinely say it's my knob they'd rather have! Actually I get off in the idea that a guy personly identifies as st8 while forcing his knob down my throat... Each to there own. But as I said at top of page once st8 fella says no or simply doesn't reply, leave it at that guys, coz no one deserves pestering by a dick. I heard the term flexisexual the other day there wot ever lol P.S. St8 fellas feel free to hit me up guys a little of wot ya fancy does you good... lol... Oh and Merry Christmas to one and all.

» Add a new message to this topic