FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > See Who's Near

See Who's Near

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always find it an interesting tool, especially when there are people within a quarter or half a mile.

Helps maintain a healthy (if not slightly stalkerish) interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I live near a service station so get truckers messaging me to go down for a quickie . No chance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I live near a service station so get truckers messaging me to go down for a quickie . No chance."

Thank fecked I moved away from that graveyard. Lots of people nr me on certain days.

"I live near a service station so get truckers messaging me to go down for a quickie . No chance."

It always amazes me how bold some people are. I genuinely wonder if that sort of approach has ever worked for them.

Glasgow

"I live near a service station so get truckers messaging me to go down for a quickie . No chance.

It always amazes me how bold some people are. I genuinely wonder if that sort of approach has ever worked for them. "

im sure it has but i dont fuck in a truck cos im too posh lol

"I live near a service station so get truckers messaging me to go down for a quickie . No chance.

It always amazes me how bold some people are. I genuinely wonder if that sort of approach has ever worked for them. im sure it has but i dont fuck in a truck cos im too posh lol"

So posh that your responses even rhyme

We stay not far from Strathclyde park so get a few of these ourselves

I live next to the Airport so I get some emails saying flown in for the night or I am flying the next day fancy a quickie tonight sorry don't do quickies

I am not into that must meet them first at least or talked to them its not a quick fuck site that's Tinder

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I’d go lol xxx

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I do check it every so often, but all I get is guys who are at least 0.5miles from me

That's also when travelling and in a hotel!

Glasgow

We stay not far from Strathclyde park so get a few of these ourselves "

guess u live near me then

Hmm whilst I can see the amusing side the stalkerish aspect of the post is slightly disturbing.

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hmm whilst I can see the amusing side the stalkerish aspect of the post is slightly disturbing. "

"Hmm whilst I can see the amusing side the stalkerish aspect of the post is slightly disturbing. "

If it's any consolation I've kinda freaked myself out reading it back. Although it probably pales into insignificance on here lol

Aye a useful tool if you can stand the horrific sites that come up while you wait on the page to refresh after opting to look only for those who match your preferences.....had to use the eye bleach after that!lol

» Add a new message to this topic