FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > You know the girls family

You know the girls family

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a girl and know her dad .what to do just coffee but she is horny and very sexy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Met a girl and know her dad .what to do just coffee but she is horny and very sexy"

If she had been at the same school as you then you wouldn't have any problem with it... in saying that... I'd avoid

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

These post always seem like "this one time at bandcamp"

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Get it pumped

Ask her dad for advice

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Get it pumped "

Time I raised my lower age limit!

"These post always seem like "this one time at bandcamp" "

"Get it pumped "

Is that your standard reply on these threads or am I getting you confused with someone else?

"Met a girl and know her dad .what to do just coffee but she is horny and very sexy"

You're 51...I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that you're of a similar age as the dad? In which case the daughter is maybe in her 20's or 30's? If you wouldn't have an issue with the dad pumping your 20-30 yr old daughter then "get it pumped". Otherwise probably best to avoid as it will inevitably come back to bite you in the arse.

"Get it pumped

Time I raised my lower age limit! "

You could raise your upper on too.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Get it pumped "

It???!!!!!

Glasgow

"Met a girl and know her dad .what to do just coffee but she is horny and very sexy

You're 51...I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that you're of a similar age as the dad? In which case the daughter is maybe in her 20's or 30's? If you wouldn't have an issue with the dad pumping your 20-30 yr old daughter then "get it pumped". Otherwise probably best to avoid as it will inevitably come back to bite you in the arse."

I have an issue with this. I personally wouldn't meet a guy who would meet someone potentially the same age as their own daughter.

R

"Met a girl and know her dad .what to do just coffee but she is horny and very sexy

You're 51...I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that you're of a similar age as the dad? In which case the daughter is maybe in her 20's or 30's? If you wouldn't have an issue with the dad pumping your 20-30 yr old daughter then "get it pumped". Otherwise probably best to avoid as it will inevitably come back to bite you in the arse.

I have an issue with this. I personally wouldn't meet a guy who would meet someone potentially the same age as their own daughter.

R "

Me too but I was trying no to be judgemental. If she's a consenting adult then let them crack on with it. None of business.

But if she was my daughter I'd probably be nailing his cock to his front door...

edinburgh

Someone people need to lighten up

"Someone people need to lighten up "

Me? Like I said, none of my business but I couldn't help but react and judge if it was my daughter. I think most people would.

Glasgow

R

Me too but I was trying no to be judgemental. If she's a consenting adult then let them crack on with it. None of business.

But if she was my daughter I'd probably be nailing his cock to his front door... "

Not judging, just airing an opinion ..... We all have our preferences I suppose. I also don't get why someone the age of my son would want to meet me.

R

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Get it pumped "

Classy

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Get it pumped "

The IT is a person, disgusting term to use..as for the person who posted the its your conscious...if you have to ask you know your answer.

I have to ask: Why is that comment allowed to stand?

In the climate of Time's Up, someone thinks that this is an acceptable way to talk about any woman?

Does anyone know if he pumped it?

I'd say it looks like the dad found out he wanted to and punched him

edinburgh

Deary me, no place for lighthearted banter now. This place has gone to the dogs

"I'd say it looks like the dad found out he wanted to and punched him"

Yep, think it's more likely that the Da pumped him....

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

A lot of hypocrisy running through this thread, imagine if this was a 'cougar' posting about a young guy.

Would all be posting, "you go girl", "you deserve it".

"A lot of hypocrisy running through this thread, imagine if this was a 'cougar' posting about a young guy.

Would all be posting, "you go girl", "you deserve it". "

No, I stand by what I said. For me the issue isn't so much about the age difference when I think about it, but the fact that the OP was friends with/an acquaintance of this woman's father. Just seems like a total no go area for me.

I'd never fuck my friend's 20 something son regardless of how gorgeous he was. And whilst a lot of older men would probably jump at an opportunity like this, I doubt many of them would be so laid back about their mates shagging their daughter. Maybe someone can correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Glasgow

"A lot of hypocrisy running through this thread, imagine if this was a 'cougar' posting about a young guy.

Would all be posting, "you go girl", "you deserve it". "

Absolutely not! It works both ways for me.

R

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Would all be posting, "you go girl", "you deserve it".

No, I stand by what I said. For me the issue isn't so much about the age difference when I think about it, but the fact that the OP was friends with/an acquaintance of this woman's father. Just seems like a total no go area for me.

I'd never fuck my friend's 20 something son regardless of how gorgeous he was. And whilst a lot of older men would probably jump at an opportunity like this, I doubt many of them would be so laid back about their mates shagging their daughter. Maybe someone can correct me on this if I'm wrong."

My daughter's 20 so no your not wrong

» Add a new message to this topic