FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Watching your other half

Watching your other half

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogostick72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

How did you feel watching your other half be taken by someone else the first time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky KatzCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Extremely horny and excited with a side of extreme happiness

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Extremely horny and excited with a side of extreme happiness "

Did you guys find a male fir your mrs to reg play with? Saw your thread the other day x

By *rchangel 69Man  over a year ago

just ask,

I love the whole dynamic of this, especially the first time and the pre nerves give way to situation that’s playing out

By *am and daveCouple  over a year ago

hamilton

Loved it if I'm honest

Scotland

"Extremely horny and excited with a side of extreme happiness

Did you guys find a male fir your mrs to reg play with? Saw your thread the other day x"

Not as of yet guys, it probably won’t happen if we are being realistic but we can only try

Did you guys find a male fir your mrs to reg play with? Saw your thread the other day x

Not as of yet guys, it probably won’t happen if we are being realistic but we can only try"

Keep trying , searching and chatting away , hope you find that person , hot scenario x

Scotland

Not as of yet guys, it probably won’t happen if we are being realistic but we can only try

Keep trying , searching and chatting away , hope you find that person , hot scenario x"

Fingers and toes crossed

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nervous, excited, happy, faint! - Mr D

Keep trying , searching and chatting away , hope you find that person , hot scenario x

Your mrs looks stunning , no doubts you will have many offers x

Fingers and toes crossed"

Being that 3rd person for the first time is also a very exhilarating experience.

This is something that I have spent a king time enjoying and watching the other guys face and his initial reaction is priceless

Attractive Couple what you seek sounds like bliss to someone like me unfortunately I am both too old and too far away to participate, the more is the pity

By *ucky Lucky meMan  over a year ago

Birtley

I'm trying to find a couple to share my gf with but it's just full of desperate men. Oh yeah I'm on my single profile though. Celt couple if anyone is interested?

By *ucky Lucky meMan  over a year ago

Birtley

I'm trying to find a couple to share my gf with but it's just full of desperate men. Oh yeah I'm on my single profile though. Celt couple if anyone is interested?

The first time my ex-wife and I tried it, I wasn't at all sure how I would react. It turned me on like hell thinking about it but wasn't sure how reality would feel.

Got to say, don't think I've ever been as turned on in my life

Did it last night , loved it

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

was soooooooooo horny to watch

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If I’m entirely honest had mixed feelings the very first time.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

I was cool with watching mrs , so much so i joined in lol , good night was had

My husband loves me being with other men, hasn’t watched yet. He has no interest in playing with any women, and I’m quite glad, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be honest. However I have told him that he is more than welcome to try it, seeing as he encourages me to meet men

markinch

"My husband loves me being with other men, hasn’t watched yet. He has no interest in playing with any women, and I’m quite glad, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be honest. However I have told him that he is more than welcome to try it, seeing as he encourages me to meet men "

Love your last line in your first paragraph,

"My husband loves me being with other men, hasn’t watched yet. He has no interest in playing with any women, and I’m quite glad, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be honest. However I have told him that he is more than welcome to try it, seeing as he encourages me to meet men

Love your last line in your first paragraph, "

markinch

"My husband loves me being with other men, hasn’t watched yet. He has no interest in playing with any women, and I’m quite glad, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be honest. However I have told him that he is more than welcome to try it, seeing as he encourages me to meet men

Love your last line in your first uparagraph,

"

Nudge nudge wink wink

By *he UnshaggablesCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"My husband loves me being with other men, hasn’t watched yet. He has no interest in playing with any women, and I’m quite glad, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be honest. However I have told him that he is more than welcome to try it, seeing as he encourages me to meet men "

I Aggie would lurve to watch Bert with another woman but as you say have no interest in playing with another man ?? so understand where your husband is coming from maybe some day a girl can hope

By *andsomegaz1Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Having a husbands permission to fuck his wife silly must be such a turn on. Only problem is you would need to absolutely out of this world between the sheets as imagine the disappointment if the wife didn't enjoy it.

I have to say I love the thought of shagging another man's wife as he watches... Love to see the dynamic between the two as we fucked.

Loved watching my wife the first time it was such a turn on haven't looked back

By *parklingGrey.xWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's the best feeling ever, it is such a turn on watching my other half please another woman, listening to her moans and seeing how much they're both enjoying it!

Yum!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"It's the best feeling ever, it is such a turn on watching my other half please another woman, listening to her moans and seeing how much they're both enjoying it!

Yum! "

Woohoo you made it

"I have to say I love the thought of shagging another man's wife as he watches... Love to see the dynamic between the two as we fucked. "

Wonder what the psychology really is behind this? Is it the whole cuckold thing, one upmanship of shagging another man's wife even if the husband approves? Or is it the kink of being the 3rd party in such in an intimate relationship?

south east

"How did you feel watching your other half be taken by someone else the first time"

To be perfectly honest I was too busy with fem partner to watch what my Mrs was doing

"I have to say I love the thought of shagging another man's wife as he watches... Love to see the dynamic between the two as we fucked.

Wonder what the psychology really is behind this? Is it the whole cuckold thing, one upmanship of shagging another man's wife even if the husband approves? Or is it the kink of being the 3rd party in such in an intimate relationship?

"

For me it would be the thrill of (hopefully) providing a quality physical experience for the wife whilst she is mentally turned on my being watched by her husband equalling one hugely turned on lady.

Glasgow

"It's the best feeling ever, it is such a turn on watching my other half please another woman, listening to her moans and seeing how much they're both enjoying it!

Yum!

Woohoo you made it "

I did finally :D thank you for your insight, wise man lol!!

south east

Yum!

Woohoo you made it

I did finally :D thank you for your insight, wise man lol!! "

I get called a lot of things but wise ... that might be a new 1 lmao ..but you are more than welcome x and welcome to the madhouse of the forums lol x

Think my hubby prefared to hear about my exploits these days

Glasgow

Yum!

Woohoo you made it

I did finally :D thank you for your insight, wise man lol!!

I get called a lot of things but wise ... that might be a new 1 lmao ..but you are more than welcome x and welcome to the madhouse of the forums lol x"

Thankyou just happy to contribute, there's so many interesting threads on here

Xx

By *andsomegaz1Man  over a year ago

falkirk

"Think my hubby prefared to hear about my exploits these days "

He would most definitely hear you if I was invited for tea n scones

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

The hottest moments with you guys...

"I have to say I love the thought of shagging another man's wife as he watches... Love to see the dynamic between the two as we fucked.

"

For me I think it would be more to do with the interaction between the couple.... Both willing to please one another and a third party through this intimate act.

markinch

"How did you feel watching your other half be taken by someone else the first time"

I (lucy) thoroughly enjoyed watching Mr when a female has joined us for fun esp the first time .. i had a wee moment to myself .. sitting back & just watching them xox

We just love it

Loved it and still do.

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loved it. Was so hot. And that feeling never changes for us

By *ifeCouple66Couple  over a year ago

Fife

This is something we are considering toying with atm.

When we fuck I often tell the wife how I want to see her get fucked by a stranger. And at times she tells me she would love a cock in her mouth as I fuck her.

The idea turns us on alot, but it's having the balls to just go for it haha

Amazing.

Ridiculously hot turned me on no end

markinch

"This is something we are considering toying with atm.

When we fuck I often tell the wife how I want to see her get fucked by a stranger. And at times she tells me she would love a cock in her mouth as I fuck her.

The idea turns us on alot, but it's having the balls to just go for it haha "

You can have my cock in her mouth ,

Quite happy with that lol

By *r3mrsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nervous, but soon gave way to excited and very horny. Can't get enough now!

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It was absolutely amazing. Watching the girl I’d been with for 13 years being taken by someone else.

Emotions running all over the place. But wow what a night.

Tbh we still speak about it now x

By *i N SteCouple  over a year ago

KY

was very nervous to start with but soon warmed up to the sexiest sight I've ever seen, she wasnt sure about being watched by me, but loves being watched by others

Was a huge turn on for both of us. Still think about it.

I've been with quite a few couples in the past and some are really nervous and some very confident.

I have to admit I've met a couple of couples were one of them are not fully 100% into meeting and only doing it for their partner and once I found this out I just don't go there.

In the couples I have had fun with they are all different but its fantastic seeing the hubby watching his wife play with me and even watching the wife look at her husband with love as she is taking me is pure awesome from star of the evening till everyone is exhausted

It's always exciting and feel privileged when a couple wants me to be included in their fun

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Something very erotic about sitting chatting to a couple in a public place and the three of you knowing that very soon you will be undressing his wife.

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

Was the third, and joining in thier game of turning each other on was very erotic

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Would be so nice to watch the Mrs having fun with another guy or guys as I watched

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"If I’m entirely honest had mixed feelings the very first time."

How about the 2nd time?

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I was cool with watching mrs , so much so i joined in lol , good night was had "

Can't blame you for joining in mate, your Mrs is hot hot

We love it...there is something rather special watching Lindas face light up when a guy slides into her for the first time

By *p for fun 250172Couple  over a year ago

hull

Oh no she really is doing it,mixed feelings liked it and hated it was glad when it was over and took a few weeks to go over it,would i do it again maybe the thought is good but reality is different

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

First time was nerve wracking but so horny to! Watching the woman you love be intimate with another guy as your watching. Mind blowing!! Hopefully we’ll get back to meeting very soon.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I was hugely excited. Too much so actually. I was so absorbed in watching her I didn't really pay enough attention to his wife who I was with. But we all sorted her out later

Me and my ex decided one night too go out and pretend we were both single. She pulled a lad and I pulled a girl we ended up fucking them both and taking videos of it too show each other the next day. Was a serious turn on but maybe that’s the reason she is my ex

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Being the third party for first threesome is a pleasure and privilege. My first was unexpected - I was meant to be the voyuer in the room on them, but was quickly invited into action. They must have discussed it, but the look on his face as he stared at her while I slipped in was something to remember...

Love seeing peachy fucking other men whilst am working getting pics and vids sent as they play is amaxing knowing i cant get home to help out

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Love seeing peachy fucking other men whilst am working getting pics and vids sent as they play is amaxing knowing i cant get home to help out "

This right down my street as well. G

Both loved it and after we were like wow why did we not do this years ago.

You never forget the first time and I don’t think you ever get the same high again

Mrs f has experience with both ffm, mmf and possibly mmmfff+ from before we met.

It's always been a need of mine to witness an ffm but more lately an mf or mmf while I watch.

I hope the real thing is as good as the pictures

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had experienced mff before and the first time doing it with my husband was very exciting, watching his face light up as both of us went down on him was hilarious and exciting

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

I think i hate your hubby xx

By *ddsfunCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

We had our first mmf recently and Mr loved watching me. Not having much success finding female for mff or mf while I watch Mr

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think i hate your hubby xx"

He's a lucky man, more than you know

Keeping fingers crossed that he doesn't lose his hard on.

By *ifeCouple66Couple  over a year ago

Fife

"Love seeing peachy fucking other men whilst am working getting pics and vids sent as they play is amaxing knowing i cant get home to help out "

We've talked about this recently and Mrs is gonna surprise me with it out of the blue... that will certainly perk up my day at work

By *enxrabCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Watching the wife with a other male was very exciting and horny we tried mmf with me watching and taking some photos that’s was a big turn on for both of us

By *lasgowpair76Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Huge turn on for us after years of talking about it. We didn't even meet the guy on fab.

Watched Krystal play with girls, which is amazing, but the thought of her fucking or playing with another guy just drives me wild.

Sx

By *ockantailsCouple  over a year ago

Helensbugh

We jumped from her playing with guys alone to me being in the same room as her with another guy and another couple playing with her and by golly was it fun to watch her have fun

"Watched Krystal play with girls, which is amazing, but the thought of her fucking or playing with another guy just drives me wild.

Sx"

In a good way?

"Watched Krystal play with girls, which is amazing, but the thought of her fucking or playing with another guy just drives me wild.

Sx

In a good way?"

In a very good way

We just love it so hot

Seen a video of my ex who was my girlfriend at the time sucking another guys cock, her exes cock, made me sick flung her out

By *tudmuffin5640Man  over a year ago

central scotland

My lady friend asked me if i would like a ffm 3some so what man wouldn't, so she told me the rules,i had to sit on the chair and watch them licking each other out loads of kissing and licking each others bodies,then i got the wink to join in so i got down and slipping my cock into her friends pussy as she licked and suck on my cock we all had good fun after too

By *efcukCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Absolutely electrifying....whenever we hold hands, kiss and stare into each others eyes at that moment when our third enters into mrs _efcuk

"Something very erotic about sitting chatting to a couple in a public place and the three of you knowing that very soon you will be undressing his wife."

What have you done to call a man desperate if he’s hoping you let him shag your Mrs cos you can’t perform yourself

Is there a problem in her not being a man or is your Mrs a pig or the more likely reason is you’re gay secretly and pleaded to her for a cuckold so you can get off to the guy as he stunt cocks you and can only get his cum once it’s had your Mrs let you lick it

One thing guys are jealous as hell if they love you they should not like to share u if mines was sucking anyone not mine I’d give them the boot

Man and his Mrs asked me to join I’d make him lick my balls or cum so I show his Mrs he is a penis lover

By *he feckersCouple  over a year ago

rosyth

we both love watching each other play with others we find it very erotic and a massive turn on

"What have you done to call a man desperate if he’s hoping you let him shag your Mrs cos you can’t perform yourself

Is there a problem in her not being a man or is your Mrs a pig or the more likely reason is you’re gay secretly and pleaded to her for a cuckold so you can get off to the guy as he stunt cocks you and can only get his cum once it’s had your Mrs let you lick it

One thing guys are jealous as hell if they love you they should not like to share u if mines was sucking anyone not mine I’d give them the boot

Man and his Mrs asked me to join I’d make him lick my balls or cum so I show his Mrs he is a penis lover "

Mmmmmm...and yet your profile states you're bi-curious and looking for TVs/Tss and couples. Shockeroonie....this may involve seeing or touching another penis.

Let me just contemplate that one as I have my morning cuppa...

Absolutely loved it and still do! We both love to watch each other and especially love the flirty build up

All holes feel the same to a cock not into giving to guys as stated in the quoted tweet

Not happy to share my partner I have no idea why a guy would if he loved her so why you took time to reply without reading it first shows maybe you’re a doughnut

"All holes feel the same to a cock not into giving to guys as stated in the quoted tweet

Not happy to share my partner I have no idea why a guy would if he loved her so why you took time to reply without reading it first shows maybe you’re a doughnut "

I quite like doughnuts so will take that as a compliment.

I get the not wanting to share your partner bit...My Mr is pretty much the same.

It was more the tone of your thread and references to being gay and loving penis. Made you sound slightly hypocritical and homophobic.

Only took the time to post cause I'm bored and having a quiet Sunday.

» Add a new message to this topic